Monday, May 28, 2007


WHEN THE TIDE RISES....
Hello julle..... I feel as if I'm wearing an alice-band that is too small for my head.... pressure now also just behind the ears...all very interesting when you add it to the gastro, the cramps and the back....*hopes that at least one of the Crooked is keeping a record here.... Sure, its probably all been done before, elsewhere in the 'civilized' world...*snorts.... but weird though I may be, I call it like I see/feel it.
So, a better opportunity to do a new thesis/dissertation on the effects of overexposure to EMF won't be coming along soon.
Yesterday I sent a couple of lines via gmail to both Noseweek and the editor of Ballito Life & Style. Basically giving them this blog address (cheeky) and suggesting that if they had the time, they might find it amusing. In both mails I asked for an acknowledgement being as how our Courageous Controller is a tad erm, temperamental...*cackles...
There was a reply last night from Ballito Life to say that he couldn't access my blog - it was blocked. *goes cross-eyed!
I have of course, tried the Noseweek route several times over the years, but have no way of knowing whether my missives ever arrived...
Even if they had, it is doubtful I was considered anything other than a nutter..*laughs...
Besides, even the brilliant Martin Welz would find every avenue of investigation closed to him on this one. Still, I will take a chance here and ask that if there are any among you brave enough, to keep sending this addie to Noseweek until you get a valid receipt to your mail....*grins.... a long shot but who knows? Anything for a laugh....
The more people that are aware of these wonderful new technical miracles (coming to a suburb near you soon), the better...*smiles...
Noseweek of course, needs proof to warrant an investigation, so the Corrupt are fairly safe on that score as always...*chortles....
I am certain that Martin Welz is already monitored to the maximum and is very much aware of it.
Once Eskom and Martin's Municipality OWN his power supply via this marvellous new system, I'm guessing there will be a queue of influential and wealthy crooks willing to buy their revenge....*beams...
I went up to take off the gate chain at 5.15am and found that either Captain C. or his Missus were doing their own little water run-off....*frowns...
At first I thought twas just an unusually early shower being taken, then maybe it was their little fountain out back... as always, curiosity got the better of me and I stuck my head over the wall *grins... purely in the interests of honest blogging haha....
The tap feeding their large concrete laundry basin, attached to the wall next to what used to be their kitchen door (phew), had been left on. Not just carelessly closed no. Blatantly left on, and so must have run off a huge amount of water overnight. Neat. Supposedly to run off any toxic seepage in the water table from the EMF levels.....
To assuage Missus Courageous' growing concern for their girls? Tis certainly being deliberately done but whether to feed me here, or for his own family's safety, I know not..
I would call it a steady stream of water as opposed to a dripping tap, however he chooses to deny it...*beams
Mon Capitano's water bill must be startling, though whether he pays for any utilities at all is doubtful. If the Muni fund his electricity account (as they surely must be doing), then why not his water as well? *ack....
Blocking this site to the Editor of Ballito Life merely gave me a fleeting feeling of self-importance haha.. Bearing in mind that I am a self-confessed idiot (though not yet a Total retard), this feeling only lasted about 2 seconds....
There is absolutely Nothing that can stop this scheme from being installed Nationwide within the next 5 years...Nothing.
Certainly not my demented whitterings here *shrieks with laughter....
It is, after all, For the Good of the People right? *hawks....
The people here in the Test Zone in Sherwood, that are paying and will pay with their health, are necessary pawns in this Power Game.
A huge joke it was to set it up right by that most interfering of busybodies (read: befkte good citizen), and of course my vocal concerns about the dangers to health were laughed off as hypocracy. I have little respect for my own life, so am not in a position to bleat? *shakes its head....
Ah yes - I am abusing the coffin-nails steadily, and yes, I continue to sit outside in the sun when I so obviously shouldn't...*grins...
Nonetheless and notwithstanding, there are innocent residents taking the full brunt of these tests on a daily/nightly basis.
Residents that do value their health and yet were not consulted in any way prior to Mr. Allen Spence setting up his so-called "Highly-technical Computerised Anti-Theft Devices" in Harris Crescent in 2004....
Eh, tis all so much Rhetoric ! Bah!!!
It is no doubt considered vastly entertaining that the Tardish Toad is trying desperately to educate ANYONE on the Delights to come, via their power supplies? Even I can see the funny side....
Later:
9.15am and No. 14's pack dogs are going mental. Something or someone is bothering them. Possibly the monkeys that came through the valley last week have returned? Certainly not the same panicked barking they make when the Wireless system is activated...
Ah.... I see a young lad in blue down there now and also hear a Park's WeedWhacker going.. I imagine they are deliberately teasing the dogs...*sigh...
Captain Courageous' tap still runs freely long after they have all left for work. No sign of Elizabeth there today, though the windydryer is packed with laundry....*shrugs...
Berts rather sad contribution to the strange ochre fabric identical to my Captain's, still hung in his front bedroom window at 8.00am. *yawn....
A large group of very young children, all in school uniform, were cavorting about on the playing field for an hour or so... no testing being done then?
I've been giving a bit more thought to my totally unpremeditated mails sent yesterday. Why would I consider someone as articulate and busy as Dave Charles, would wade through my waffling blogs and try to make sense of it all?
I wouldv'e forgotten even sending the mails, if it hadnt been for his kind reply saying my blog was blocked....
Now of course, I think it would be grand if he could come up with a way to pressure the Corrupt into paying Basil the 200ks they owe him as compensation. To pay Sue The Book and Penny next door the 15ks (yes, it's going up!), for wrecking their health with their fumbling tests in 2005.
When I think back to the weird white coating that appeared overnight in Sophie's large plastic pool out the front? One of the very few visible gifts left by the often dangerous levels of EMF filling this little valley. It hasnt happened again since I blogged it so long ago, but that certainly doesnt allay my fears for the residents here in any way.
Was it back then that Bali's Masters suggested I be left alone to Blog here freely? This being the only place they could see errors to the system?
The utter greed for power and wealth is going to see us picked off one by one here, even before Eskoms 5 years prediction is up. Unless an impartial (joke) Ombudsman can be found and quickly....*pukes....
Again I ask.... Nausea? Teeth aching in your jaw? Burning and pins and needles in your hands? Cramps in your shins and feet? Pressure and whining in your ears?
Chances are, if you live here in the Zone, you are getting fallout from the EMF levels.
Embrace your symptoms and strive to tell yourself that you are part of this Brave New Scheme (aka Big Brothers Data-Theft Program) and a Pioneer as such. *falls over laughing....
---oOo---
Monday 28th May 2007 at 3.30pm