Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO......
Nothing more than a gibbering, aged, monkey, throwing itself into a lunatic dance each time my Organ Grinder chooses to play? I guess so....*smiles....
The orange Port-a-Light glowed cheerfully behind the trees in the grounds below the Recreation Centre at 5.00am today. The Rec. Centre itself was lit. A luminous glow over on the Playing Field may or may not have been the moon....
When I tottered up the top of the stairs last night before 9.00pm, it was to find huge twin lights on the double-story house facing the Senior Boys Hostel. Just across the Freeway in Mayville. My word, they were beautiful! Sufficiently so, to get me scuttling back down for the camera ..*beams...
The results would probably please no-one but me, but for my album, are priceless....
The thread at www.myadsl.co.za on the effects of Wireless emissions :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/6674675.stm which led to another link at www.safewireless.org. I had no comment to post at all. My struggles to explain what is happening here in Sherwood, has everyone giving me a wide berth...*cackles.
I would surmise that 90% of forumites are left-brainers and truly cannot understand what I am on about..*smiles.
Those that do understand, would rather I was squished like a bug than slow down any progress being made....As if I could....*sigh....
The thing of kids being more vulnerable to the radiation waves due to their skulls not being fully formed?
Pretty gross when you think the Base Station for this Wireless/Powerline Scheme centres around and on an Orphanage/School.
As I stated in a previous blog - it would be interesting to visit St. Philomena's (Locksley Drive, Sherwood) and St. Thomas Home for Children as well. Both are more than likely to have been commandeered as Base Stations as well....*vomits.....
Just more bleating into the gale force wind on my part ja...
So hows about inviting the World Health Organisation round for tea?
Its been done? They were bought off prior to 2004? Grimness...
The problem as I see it - is that no matter what is Officially said, it most certainly isn't what is actually taking place here.
Having rigged up a superb monitoring system surrounding Sherwood and parts of Sydenham, and covering every possible landline and cell that may present a problem, there is absolutely NO way, any sort of honest Ombudsman could enter the Zone unannounced and get the true picture.... Brilliantly done... *applauds...
The shadowy figures that monitor the system are now so engrossed in covering their tracks, that crime is once again back here in Sherwood.
Strawberry Fields? Brown's Grove? WTF? Payback for some imagined slight or still attempting to disprove my allegations of monitoring?
The chopper spends more time aloft than on the ground. Only occasionally flying overhead these days. When I see the light/aerial turned on at the top of Howard College tower, I know that that rotor is whirling up there somewhere...*chuckles...
If I am right and St. Phils' and St Thomas' have also been taken over for the Wireless Operations, twas small wonder that Charlie Anderson (Security at St. Thomas) vanished without trace, taking the Headmistress of St. Philomena's (Jenny Adams) with him....
I had approached him at a CPF Meeting and told him of the white box monitoring. I genuinely believe at that point, he didnt have a clue. He had said he would investigate it..heh....
Turned out that he uses the same informants as the Druglord and the Rotten Apples.... Who knew? The guys up at Overport Telkom that scramble to make an extra buck?..*looks at Saleem Moosa....
Once he had been told that I was the local stirrer, he back-pedalled as fast as his little legs could take him....*heaves with laughter.... and no - I'm not here to make friends....*wonders where Charlie's kids go to school....
Are we unique in this country or is this pretty much how its done worldwide?
Setting up a potentially harmful system that relies heavily on the support of a known Druglord with Government connections and a bunch of the dodgiest Rotten Apples you could ever meet, at the local Station?
I'm betting the Camp of the Coneheads think they are running the show while the Camp of the Wicked think exactly the same thing....*cackles...
Neither group trusts the other an inch and both think they are fully in charge of the situation ....
My money is on Organised Crime without a doubt..they have been playing this Game for years and can run rings around the so-called Boffins....*cheers and beams at Carol....
Prior to Collin Prakash Balliram's thumping arrival next door in hmm 1999? (will check), what did he do to earn a buck? Hopefully he graduated cum laude from whatever college was blessed with his presence...(let him at least have been top in the Sciences and not Just IT? Amen.)
After that? Free-lancing for the Rotten Apples and the Druglord? He certainly spent a great deal of his time clubbing, after he had moved in here to No. 6...*smiles...
Keeping an eye on bizness for Mister Barnabus? *cackles wildly....
And there I thought he was working undercover for the Drug Squad! *sigh.... a plank I am indeed.... hmm also helping to perfect the bugging system up at Telkom Overport too yeah... Thats a fosho....*beams...
I remember the days well, when either an SAPS vehicle or a Telkom bakkie would park off for hours in mon Capitano's driveway, with his stereo cranked to the max....
Denials are futile dear boy... your credibility isn't in question any longer...its sort of flown out the window...never to return...
The best part is the speed with which Captain Courageous subsequently climbed the Ladder of Success! *more wild applause...
May I guess (as always), that after Gary Alexander and Sahara in Johannesburg declined to continue monitoring our PC *nods to the dodgy at Mweb..., 'official' permission was then granted for the Cracker next door to take over our system. Permission from whom?
The answer to that would go a long way to revealing just how deep the rot lies....
To find that Bali now moves freely behind bank counters in what I assume must be IT Security Consulting, is the biggest laugh of all... The way of the world that we live in fosho..*cackles....
I had some luck this morning. While seeing the GameWrecker off to work, I realised the huge, dull yellow light/aerial in the very top of St. Theresa's church tower was on. The other 'window' revealed nothing. I trotted down to fetch the camera and am chuffed with the results.
As I was heading back down, who should swing into the Crescent, but the dashing Kommissar, in his amazing techno-bristling SAPS vehicle... In spite of him flooring it to the max as he saw me (*shrieks...), I have a nice picture for my collection....*waves to the shy Kommissar.....
*suggests that the area around the hole dug to 'mend' the waterpipes, be swept... the gravel left on that corner could soon cause an embarrassing incident....*guffaws....
I was happy to see Missus Courageous heading off with a new young maid and her youngest this morning. To her mum's Penthouse over in Sparks Road? It matters not where, as long as those girls stay well away from the valley....*shudders...
The toad would also like to say how impressed it is, with the new football goalposts and net erected some weeks back on the Playing Field.
Right smack dab in the middle of Direct Line of Sight between Michan Road, the Servants quarters and Kassim and mon Capitanos....*grins....
As I have yet to see them being used in an actual game of soccer, may I assume that they are there to add to the "more metal the merrier" theme? *snorts...
Strange how a part of me so dearly wishes mon Capitan would acknowledge my existence and the other part is constantly ready to dodge the inevitable fall-out that comes my way when he is irked or irritable...Pfft... Is this the dreaded Stockholm Syndrome at work?
I forgot - I did indeed receive a Failed Mail notice on my 2 liner sent to Noseweek. I'm betting the Real PTB have got that area covered tighter than a wet t-shirt...
I've used the addie successfully in the past in case you were wondering....*smiles...
Frankly, I was astonished at receiving a reply from Ballito Life. Why did I choose to contact him?
The dude is fearless and untainted in any way by the Corrupt. A rarity, and long may he last....
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 29th May 2007 at 12.36pm

PS added at 5.23pm...... Magically, only 2 hours after publishing the above blog, there was a team of young schoolboys up on the playing field practising soccer under the guidance of a teacher.
Very well done! *beams.....