Sunday, May 13, 2007

TRIAL & BEFOKTE ERROR......
I stepped out onto the front lawn earlier than usual last night. I'm pretty sure it was before 9.pm.
The curtains (if indeed there ever were curtains), had been pulled back at the North end of the orphanage, downstairs - giving a really big expanse of window clear for the huge orange light to shine through...
(OK that is a truly cumbersome sentence but I can't allow myself to become self-conscious here haha). I paint you a picture is all I try to do, not win prizes for literature.
The pseudo-cricket chorus was humming directly at me! Brilliant! Absolutely irrefutable that it was coming straight from that downstairs orange light over at the convent heh....
Is the humming sucked up and absorbed by the ochre coloured 'blind' hanging in Bali's window?
Is his family safe in some sort of underground bunker at this point? *shakes its head.....
I keep reminding myself that though my Hero is Bad to the Bone, he would surely not endanger his girls.... a thought that has a calming affect on this bolt-eyed toad......
So, I trundle off to bed to be woken suddenly just after 2.00am with a cramp just starting its dull ache in my right shin... my immediate thought like before - Manchurian Candidate, uhoh, here we go again.....*laughs....
But no, I drifted off back to sleep and woke before 4.00am to see the wekkers on the Freeway bridge with the dazzling, flashing orange lights...
I went up and took a few pictures and was lucky to get a good one of the orphanage and the big area downstairs so beautifully illuminated.
I could still hear the wekkers clanking about noisily over on the bridge at 4.30am...
Sue the Book was on the phone last night and confirmed that Captain Courageous has now got his very own GateKeeper living down in the servant's quarters. Company/Security for the constant trips out that he makes during the dead of night? A wise move indeed.
Not of course that there is much risk involved. If an 'independent' were to try and accost my Hero as he nips about the suburb in the wee hours, the fool would be surrounded by SAPS within minutes heh....*beams...
Still, it must be comforting to have someone riding shotgun...
The nausea still lingers and at the strangest times is almost overwhelming.
I heard Nobby sometime during the night, barking in a weird way, and no doubt he too, is feeling the affects of all this techno brilliance.
Dilshaad's little Spotty was going mental when I got up and I pretty much think he bears the brunt of it.
Not a light visible over at the Ablution Block end this morning. The pretty and very bright green light shines in the upstairs window at No. 72 Michan Road.
A Port-a-Light again slung over the wall below the Recreation Centre and facing Mo at No. 2 Harris Crescent. (is this what woke me after 2.00am with the cramp?) Fascinating stuff....
I dearly wish there was more house-space here to move the Rodent and Prometheus in for a few months... odds are they would be absolutely thrilled to be a part of this Corrupt scheme and would feel no short-term ill-effects at all....*sigh...
I was reading the Blog Forum at myadsl yesterday and literally fell over a comment made by SweetViolet! (Dave Bullard thread) Long time no see.... so I staggered over to the dodgy MWeb blogging section and sure enough, she is back..... *smiles...
You remember her surely? When the first 'mishap' occurred at Koeberg she was kind enough to post details about the matter on the forum? She certainly has inside information as her hubby is an Engineer there and was on site as far as I recall..
A Very interesting lady indeed and in the light of the subsequently lame excuses trotted out officially, her comments would be well worth another read...*chuckles....
She too, bought into the smear campaign and took me for nothing more than an interfering old gossip....*cackles...
Interfering yes - but no longer a fully-fledged gossip so, one out of two ain't all bad....
I've been wondering whether Royce Love up at No. 738 Jan Smuts Highway (tucked behind the DrugLords house and Iris) has moved out yet..
Theres the small matter of little Marty who still makes his way down here most nights, to sleep on a chair in the lounge and be fed.
I was told the cat belonged to Royce so.....?
Sophie turns into a frothing Doberman at the mere sight of the cat or I would consider adding him to my zoo.
Hopefully, Royce held out for an enormous amount of money when selling his property. Being up on the hill there, it is in a prime position for the Wireless System and worth a fortune to the Corrupt.
I went up after 5.00am to see why Jody was making such a fuss..(Basil's new puppy). He sounded like he was in trouble but I couldnt see anything.
As I walked through the courtyard door I swear I heard Nobby retching... Now that's a first...
At the top I found Kaya across at No. 7, running up and down her fenceline frantically crying... ai, tis all way too odd for me and I'm hoping there is a logical explanation for all this unusual behaviour.
Fred's traffic light arrangement in his upstairs window has been activated most mornings in the dark. Bert's system was off this morning so maybe he is taking a break? What would happen if he started displaying adverse affects? Take the house off the grid or move him out? Eish.....
I went up again just before 8.00am to see the GameWrecker off to work and all the lights were still burning over at the orphanage's current 'hot room'. Spreading the Lurve today are we?
Giving the rush-hour commuters a taste of things to come? *falls over laughing....
I did eventually, find the humour in last Thursday's uninvited guests arriving here... after all, twas only a few blogs prior to that, that I had warned Dilshaad we were due for another arranged crime in the area to show that this street is NOT monitored.... Go figger it had to be my turn! *laughing.....
---oOo---
Monday 14th May 2007 at 8.43pm