Saturday, May 12, 2007

ON MY ISLAND OF HOPE.....
My 'Gagging For It' thread posted yesterday on the OffTopic forum at www.mybroadband.co.za provoked some of Captain Courageous supporters to trot out their usual brainless derisive remarks....*shrieks with laughter.....
Bearing in mind that I have been abused by irc trivia's finest for years, on assorted channels, these plonkers have to know that their comments are water off a toad's back...*beams...
To find that even one person considered my post 'crafted', was the cherry on the top!
Who, in the Illuminated world of this Grand Scheme, has the power to allow me to continue blogging here so freely?
Tis someone my Hero is forced to obey, which makes it all the more interesting...
Oil and water don't mix? Au contraire - I am amazed at how the Thuggees and the Boffins are united in their goal...*smiles...
The GameWrecker is still unwell. Has his naturally sluggish system finally woken to the little extras of EMF we are being treated to?
The orange port-a-light placed so dangerously close to us below the Recreation Centre has not reappeared since I remarked on it here....however, the massive beauty that is on the Senior Boys Hostel wall nearest us, has taken over the job satisfactorily. Whether I shuffle to the left or to the right, the only true Direct Line of Sight this baby faces, is to our house.... An error of judgement on the Planner's side or is it exactly where its supposed to be? *puzzled....
The incongruous piece of material that appeared in Bert's bedroom window (see previous blog), was again visible yesterday well after sunrise. Do you remember me saying how the camera picked up the weirdness of mon Capitano's 'treated' faschia board not 20 feet from our house?
Lawd, how I would love to share these amazing pictures with you here but it cannot be done. (Remembers the missing series of pictures taken of the FireEngine on the 8th August 2006)
Well ,we have a similar strangeness which occurs with this material which hangs in only one valley-facing window of the Heroic one's house at No. 6 Harris Crescent. The same applies to only one window of Bert's house at No. 9 Harris Crescent. I have a clear picture of Bert's window taken Before the dramatic clearing of his garden.... comparisons make things look so much better dont you think? *chuckles....
Now if you will, explain to me why, in the pictures of both Bali's and Bert's ochre coloured 'blinds', the camera reveals the strangest sparkles reflected on the window glass?
*looks at the dodgy Electrical Engineers hanging about here....
You don't know? Why don't you take your own pictures and see?
Surely as resident clown/labrat I cannot be expected to do much more than show the levels of EMF that can be absorbed before keeling over? *snorts....
Alternatively, I would be happy to sell you copies of ALL my pictures... for your records of course. The cost? Hmm... how about R20ks for Basil, R10ks for Sue and R10ks for Penny? A fair deal.
I watched in the dark this morning as Mo at No. 2 activated the lovely sweeping light down the huge gumtrees, following which first one set of windows upstairs at the Senior Boys Hostel, was lit and then a second.
Do people actually SLEEP in those rooms? Do their teeth not ache when all systems are go? Do their ears not whine and cramps beset their extremities?
Oh hang on - what would it matter? They are getting paid handsomely for the part they play and if they do not fully understand the possible consequences - well tough titty! *beams...
An Honourable lot this bunch of thieves? I think not...*hawks....
There was a thread not so long ago on myadsl (sorry I dont have the link), on Scientific studies showing bees are affected by cellmast emissions.
I did remark at the time that the bees here in the valley were behaving strangely. Tis now nearly the middle of May and the corn put out for the doves on the birdtray is absolutely crawling with confused bees. At one point yesterday we had to close up the back of the house as they were trying to come inside.
I cannot ever recall this happening in the past? and still you say no worries mate? Pffttt....
I baked a couple of cakes and took them up to the guys at the Station this morning... Such achingly beautiful weather and yet these guys still have to don their uniforms and face unimagineable grimness so....
I pulled in at our ANC Councillor's house on the way home and gave him the addie for this blog heheh...
Whether he chooses to pay any attention to it is doubtful but he is an anxious looking man these days. With good reason. Life is dirt cheap here in sunny South Africa and politicians of all ranks are being taken out at an alarming rate.
I frankly don't give a tinkers what Party you tout as long as you are going to do your best for the people. This is not happening at the moment so I felt a nudge was called for... *waits without holding it's breath...
A while later I was standing at the Treasurer's house chatting to her old man, when mon Capitano cruised by towing his birthday present, and gave us a toot.... ah tis the small pleasures in life that I so enjoy.....*grins...
---oOo---
Saturday 12th May 2007 at 3.37pm