Tuesday, May 22, 2007

THE SLITHY TOVES DID GYRE AND GRIMBLE....
6pm of a Tuesday evening and I am irritated at not being well enough to attend tonight's CPF Meeting....*sigh...
I stepped out onto the front lawn a minute ago to see both the orange and very bright white lights on over at the Servant's quarters/Ablution Block... the Recreation Centre windows were lit and the Port-a-Light activated in the grounds below... All systems go then?
Bali arrived earlier in his Courser bakkie as I was opening the top gates. Alas, he chose not to wind his darkened windows down and greet me though he had ample opportunity...*shrugs...
It would appear that he is not amused today? Too many late nights perhaps, o Masterful One?
My mention made in the previous blog of Bert and his bad back? I have no way of knowing whether it was part of this so-carefully scripted Game and that in reality there is nothing the matter with Bert's health, or whether his Missus' call to me this morning, was the real deal..
When you consider the beautifully choreographed scenarios that have deliberately been played out for me and other residents here in Sherwood.... a suicide? a helicopter chase? a pedophile on the run? *snorts.... All mock-ups every one so I now justifiably question everything that is given to me on a plate ....
The Muni plumber so timeously parked opposite, waiting for me to come up and open the gates as I do without fail every day, come rain or shine? The call from Bert's Missus?
I have been blogging my concerns about the Goodall family at No. 17 being in such a vulnerable position, for some time now... More than enough time for a script to be tacked together regarding Bert's health...just for a laugh right?
If he is genuinely under the weather and the daughter is also feeling the effects of all this EMF, there is absolutely nothing I can do.
The mere fact that I am permitted to continue blogging, astonishes me... If nothing else, it proves how my demented cries for help over the past years have merely left me with both feet bleeding profusely...*cackles....
I am not gifted with one iota of logic or commonsense and would be delighted to hear what you would do, if you were in my position... *rolls its eyes...
Oh - you would adopt a more serious tone when blogging here, for starters? No can do I'm afraid....*grins...
Laughter is my final defence such as it is, and it keeps me staggering back to face further assaults whether the Corrupt like it or not...
The very repetitious nature of my constant allegations will certainly have made some readers realise the seriousness of our situation...*shrugs again...
There IS nothing to be done however - but to sit and watch the Game play out to its Crooked end. An end that will affect every South African who values their privacy...
The dips to our lighting system are again prolific, and my cellphone now switches itself off constantly in spite of a fully charged battery and signal....*nods at Bali...
The occasional, dodgy wrong number call I receive on the landline merely gets me to unplug and reset the phone..*laughs derisively...
As the resident Idiot and Clown I am still learning daily how to play the Game not so?
---oOo---
Tuesday 22nd May 2007 at 7.17pm