Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A MAN AND HIS DOG.....
I read somewhere you can judge a man by how he treats his animals..... *looks at Bali....
It's been a predictably easy matter to reduce the toad to a whimpering wreck not so?
Merely re-setting to the same pattern you used so successfully when you struck gold some nights ago and both the GameWrecker and I had cramps in the night? Paying attention brings its rewards ja...*cackles...
My Controller runs with a pack that supports a Druglord, Crooked Government Officials and Rotten Apples and yet his words are believed by perfectly ordinary, honest people? *brilliant.....
The current discomfort I endure is most certainly due to extras sent from my Master one way or another.... hysterical gibberings?
May I challenge you to move in here for a few weeks and have your health monitored? No? *laughs..... I didn't think so....
I moved out of the marital bed last night, for the first time I can remember...
The kid has a mattress like a board whereas ours has a comfortable donga in which to curl up...(not too hot for a dicky back...)
Strange it was and it gave me a whole different perspective....
I woke at 1.00am to hear the pack dogs up at No. 14 going hysterical.... sounded like Cyril's dogs at number 16 were joining in as well...
They'd stop for a bit and then go nuts again... a frantic, nasty barking. Eventually, my curiosity got me rolling cautiously out of bed (anyone whose ever had a bad back episode, will understand) and up to the top I tottered.
What was different that was driving all those dogs bananas?
And there it was.... the single story blue building to the right of the orphanage had lights burning in every window. Certainly the first time I've ever seen that and yes, in Direct Line of Sight to Nos. 14 and 16.... charming...
I wonder which aerial they are bouncing the signal too and have to deduce it would be the big mother on Sabeera's wall under her verandah at No. 18. (see great picture)
A big wind began to blow just before 2.00am and put paid to further experimenting in that particular area fortunately for the dogs eish.....
You have dogs? Well, if you are too scared to volunteer yourself to join our merry band of labrats, why don't you send your dog along instead? No? What? It sounds cruel and you love your dog?
Come ON!!! Make your mind up here! Either I am delusional and a prevaricator of the highest order and there is no risk involved or ..... or what? You belong to the Double-Standard Brigade that bears the Yellow Banner? Fosho you do..... *hawks and spits....
My time would appear to be running out rapidly and my entertainment value has long palled...
Where have I got with my constant whitterings? Absolutely nowhere...*laughs....
The Captain has found my glass back and is nailing me... he and the Rotten Apples will be overjoyed, while to the boffins he shows his "I am outraged at the mere suggestion" face....*shrieks....
Do I know this young man well or what?...*beams.....
Later:
After willingly poisoning my system further with a couple more Voltaren (a weak and feeble toad am I), I did the Orbitrek thing. After that I went walkabout on the front lawn. It was astonishingly light out as the 2.00am wind had bought cloud cover with it...*falls down choking with hysterical laughter....
My word!!! Methinks you do protest too much! The Recreation Centre OFF! Only a teeny light visible at the Ablution Block and the blue building still ablaze with light.... Pull the other one o Heroic Chicken of My Heart..... *beams....
I wonder again how the swift changes made to Clive's 'telephone' wires running into his roof last week at No. 10, were meant to affect me...(stunning pics) and to Freddie's newly adjusted valley wireless box.....
Clive has one of those little white circuit breaker thingies? Just at the roof entry point. So indeed does my Master though strangely enough, this is missing from our wiring system..heheh...
So wrapped up was I, yesterday, doing the Tango of Pain, that I quite forgot to put money in my cellphone and so cannot send the CPF reminder texts out this morning for tonight's meeting...
The spiral downward begins? Naa....twas a justifiable oversight is all and I will try to do better next time...*grins...
I managed to take more pictures of mon Capitano's weird faschia board right next to my kids bedroom. The section that has the two odd-looking bands fitted and which behaves so strangely after a downpour....
Once again, the pictures show clearly that this 6-8foot of faschia board has been treated with special care and attention...nothing like a spot of rain to bring out the best in technology? *laughs....
Later Still:
It would appear that the Head of the Chicken Clan, Signor Cocky Locky, aka Captain Courageous, actually crows about Owning our telephones.... and still insists it is all a joke...pfftt....
Upon my word, Prakash, Collin Balliram, Cracker Supreme, I do hope the PRO work I do for you and yours in this scribbled saga, results in your name getting the attention it so richly deserves....*smiles....
I finally kicked the Owned cell into life with added $ and sent an SMS to old Bert along with all the others, to remind him of the CPF Meeting tonight.
Not terribly long after, his wife Norma rang me. Bert is laid low with a pinched nerve....*shakes its head.... now why is that no surprise?
She tells me her daughter, who sleeps in the front bedroom (alas, alack), in Direct Line of Sight to pretty much EVERYTHING, was in such pain recently they suspected meningitis.... go figger.... WTF are you crooks up to?
You give these people a roof over their heads, a bit part in this huge Game and omit totally to mention that these TESTS may prove risky? *bares it's stained teeth....
I've also done more thinking about the young man placed on the verge the other evening after they had 'fixed' the water problem..
Yes, I grant you he was kind and willing to share his knowledge...
The fact is that he twice said emphatically, that he had never had a powercut in Manning Road where he lives.... Implausible and unlikely. He may well have been a Muni droog as stated, but all the pictures I took earlier that day, reveal NUR numberplates and not Municipality NDM plates...
So - I have to wonder WTF they were doing with the water pipes in the middle of the road, in spite of his so careful explanation.... hmmmm?
---oOo---
Tuesday 22nd May 2007 at 9.46am.