Tuesday, May 22, 2007


DREAMTIME.....
(Begun at 2.15am)
I have the Writer's Runs! Woe is me!....*laughing....
No but seriously...its not even 2.30am here and I have given up trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in on the kids bed. There had been a small improvement in the pain levels prior to my 2nd blog published last night...*cackles.... That 2nd blog seems to have bought on a total relapse.....
I first woke at 1.15am to the sound of Nobby's WTF bark up by the driveway next door. A bark he usually reserves for the valley-facing frontage of Captain Courageous' property.
As I now trust the local canines vocal protestations far more than I do their owners, I must deduce that the 'system' has now been cranked to the maximum up on the Crescent side of the Captain's property.....*sniffs....
A short while after waking, the pack dogs up at No's. 14 and 16 went mental again confirming my thoughts..
To hear as many as 10 dogs all baying and barking in different keys simultaneously, is quite awesome.
Do I follow this up and visit their owners to stir the pot? The more pain I am given (*winks at Bali..) the less do I feel like being patient.
As I write this I hear more dogs higher up going frantic... Raftery Road or still in Harris Crescent?
For all my stumbling incoherence and lack of ability to describe correctly what it is you do in the wee dark hours - the dogs will play a huge part in confirming that there is indeed 'something' going on....*grins...
May I guess that when the Scheme projections were done, not one among you amazingly brilliant EEs and IT boffins foresaw that man's best friend would play a role in this dodgy Data-Theft Plan? *falls over laughing....
May I take the trusty Shakoor Shaik here as an example. He is up at No. 72 Harris Crescent and I seem to recall seeing a rather beautiful Rottweiler on his property?
I'm guessing again that Shakoor looks after his dogs very well indeed judging from the condition of the animal I've seen. This does not necessarily mean that he cares if it becomes as distressed as the pack dogs during wireless trials... But I will go out on a limb and say that yes, I think he would be unhappy if his dogs were to suffer in any way...
The Masters of this Scheme are already writing a hasty report to give their Puppets on this matter?
To explain (from the dog's point of view of course), that the dogs are not really stressed with the onset of wireless signals - they merely sound that way? *shrieks with laughter...
I didn't hear Dilshaad's little Spotty or its companion amongst the protestors this morning... has an effort been made to shut them in a warm, 'wave-free' area or is No. 2 not participating in these particular tests? Judging from the backpain that woke me a while ago, there is no warm, safe zone to go to escape the effects... this techno-magic goes through brick and mortar like a knife through butter..pfft...
I was intrigued to see that at 1.15am the new, very bright sensor previously mentioned, on Bali's streetlight, was again cranked to its maximum brilliance... it's direction has now been adjusted and is clearly visible from the kids room...this only since I moved in here the night before last...*yes, Bali dear... those silver bands around the poles are Very useful are they not...?
The silver Courser stands in pride of place nearest us at the bottom of my Lord's driveway.
The wheel sensor is very bright but of more interest is the dazzling light visible behind the shrubs bordering his driveway, situated on the side of the truck bed and not noticed before.
May I assume that the clever combination of these lights is somehow responsible for my increased discomfort this morning? Is the Pope a Catholic?..*shakes its head.....
The Druglord, Earl Barnabus, will be totally pissed off at all the unwanted attention he is getting here and will by now be egging mon Capitan on to shut me up..
Judging however, from the thinly-veiled rages displayed by Prakash/Collin Balliram over the past 8 years, and the resulting damage to our assets, this young charmer needs no encouragement at all....*falls over laughing.....
He will be beside himself with delight to have found a physical means of revenge and will exploit it to the maximum.
Missus Courageous sees their karma going down the tubes but all she can do at this point is to see her girls spend as little time as possible at their home....wise....
The very air is thick with EMF as I write and no amount of engineered mains 'bursts' can clear it away...
My, my, my..... did Allen Spence realise he had aligned himself with a runaway train when he hooked up with the Rotten Apples and Overport Telkom here in Sherwood? My guess is that he still attempts to laugh off my persistent allegations - but that in reality, his hands are tied...
He can no more stop this behemoth now than fly to the moon. Deals were cut and contracts signed, right Al old boy?
You yourself should open your eyes and realise that you are not in charge of this baby any longer. It rules YOU now. Masters far higher and more influential have taken it over for their own ends and you are History....*grins..
Your greed for Power has been your own undoing young man....*smiles...
But do feel free to continue to laugh off my writings as insanely melodramatic and to enjoy the imagined kudos you receive. I may even get to see you on the other side and we can have a laugh together? Something to look forward to indeed....
Peace....
---oOo---
Wednesday 23rd May 2007 at 3.50am