Sunday, May 06, 2007

ME AND MY SHADOW....
I am temporarily stumped... The Tortured Soul has been down to visit for a few days and as you all know, any slight change to my routine leaves me confused and more addled than usual...*snorts....
It's certainly been a strange week. The nausea (previously mentioned) hung about in spite of quitting the fags, and finally culminated at some point last Wednesday night in a magnificent and noisy evacuation haha....I remember waking suddenly with appalling cramp in my left shin area and limping to the loo in the nick of time... happily I had put a large Tupperware bowl ready just in case...*cackles grimly....
I spent Thursday pretty much in a horizontal position and, while the extreme nausea persisted, the strange cramp did not reappear. By Friday I was up and about though the icky feeling is still constant.
Part II hit the fan at about 1.00am on Saturday morning... the GameWrecker leaped out of bed and rushed to the loo where he was violently and repeatedly ill... when he managed to stagger back to bed, he said that a really bad cramp in his left, lower leg had woken him in time....WTF???
Okay - now thats a coincidence heheh... except...just before we finally went back to sleep at about 2.00am, Bali's remote chirruped loudly...*laughs.... am I trying to tie the illness to my Controller? Hell YES ! *bares its teeth laughing......
The beauty of it is, that at any time in any Community, there is generally a tummy bug doing the rounds *shrugs....
My question then would have to be...... whats with the deep cramp in the left leg that occurred to both of us so suddenly on different nights and didnt re-occur? Magic? Pfftt....
Since 2005 I have been on and on about the weirdness of the Dead Hand Syndrome and this simply follows the same path...
As guinea-pigs for the Muni's Data-Theft program and Telkoms Crookery, we are certainly breaking new ground here....*rolls its eyes...
Anyway, back to the early hours of Friday Morning... I went up the top at 3.30am to find more lights than usual on at the Recreation Centre (never a good thing for us hey mon Capitano?)
The pseudo-cricket chorus filled the air and all systems were go... a tiny noise caught my ear and led me to the Captains patio... the pool cleaner working? I checked and no.... ah, he had revived the oscillator? Not as far as I could see....
then what about the machinery that lives tucked into his patio. The box I could just see tucked into the corner nearest our house? Not 10 feet from our house wall in fact? The box with the green light? Hmm.. must be that I hear ja... (now some 2 days later, this has been hastily removed ...?) *huge grin.....
I figure at this point there must surely be two camps of readers here...the main group who unhesitatingly applaud and egg the Courageous one on to even greater heights of dodgy behaviour and those who see the wickedness fully but merely shrug and do nothing... either way we are screwed....*beams....
Our water supply is accessible to the crooked I am certain of that and WE have certainly never been officially informed to run off copious amounts in case toxins have polluted it... *sigh....
Anyone out there brave enough to pass me a tri-field meter and the manual with it? Nope - I didnt think so *cackles.... Mike Oliver standing in the dark trying to get a true reading is a joke... whether it was a random gesture or pre-arranged, there is not a fly moves down here without it being monitored and swift adjustments made accordingly.
*toady wonders now if Allen Spence in his Monumental arrogance thought he was dealing with fools when he bought the Scheme... or was he too busy laughing at this idiot to pay attention? *shakes its head...
After the blackout last weekend there were changes apparent. Not the least of which were the festivities on the Playing Field on Tuesday and children on the field pretty much every day since....*smiles... Most unusual and someone is clearly trying to make the area appear safe.... As the deep orange light over at the Ablution block still appears to be on most nights, I don't buy the Safe thing at all....
Speaking of which, I noticed at 4.00am this morning, that particular charmer was off...though I saw it burning last night quite clearly.
Bali had a wonderful day out yesterday while the GameWrecker was laid low... The nausea that plagued me all day, miraculously vanished for a while when I heard my Hero's remote chirrup announce his arrival home last night.
If this past week's ailments have indeed been engineered and were as a result of these writings, I am achieving my aim... the price may well seem high, but if I can sway just one among you to open your eyes, it will have been worth it....*beams.....
I can't speak for the GameWrecker and the Tortured Soul of course (she had finally joined the Nausea Patrol this morning..)
If you seriously think that by constantly poking this particular Chicken with a stick, I deserve the results then I beg you to stop reading right now. After all, you have clearly not been paying attention and thus are wasting your time here....*hawks....
By the way, Sue the Book mentioned to me yesterday that her son has been having agonizing pains in his shins this week? Haikona! Pay attention - do the math and still dare to tell me its all a coincidence... *keels over laughing....
As I was saying, time to take water samples? Hm.. and have them tested where?
A horde of children have been playing on the scaffolding outside the Rec. Centre for hours... being au fait with the careful choreography of the Crooked, I wonder for whose benefit the happy scenario has been staged.... certainly not this cynical old toad...heh..
It occurred to me that the beautiful, new orange light I gave Freddie credit for, may well be attached to a wall at No. 16 .. their builders were certainly infiltrated by the Muni employees *spits.... and they would be none the wiser if a few surreptitious accessories were added to their property much as No. 10... Time for another visit up there methinks.... *grins...
---oOo---
Sunday 6th May 2007 at 6.02pm