Friday, May 04, 2007

I'VE GOT A PHOSPHORESCENT SECRET...... (indeed I have too..)
I've been laid low for a couple of days with a tummy bug and as a result have had only 2 cigarettes in 2 days..heh..its a miracle!!! *koffs...
Another beautiful sunny day here in Durban.
I've just been watching a guy down in the valley busily building a large fire around the base of a tree. A tree which, coincidentally, is in Direct Line of Sight between Bali, Mo and the Ablution Block heheh...
The dude must of had a container of petrol to get it going as it went up with a whoomp! He had carefully stacked an old tyre amongst all the branches as well so the Convent is in for a smokey treat if it catches....
Old habits die hard and I did try Manusha Arbuckle's number to see if she gave a toss.... the lady who answered did not seem to familiar with English so I gave up... not really a problem and if it is deliberate and to further clear the way, I too will have a much better view once the tree is removed...*beams...
I have to admit to wishing fleetingly that my silly little pellet gun (that I use so effectively to decimate the mynahs) were in fact an airgun. I could have made the fire starter dance the tango down there and even think twice before he lit his fire...*cackles...
The loss of such a beautiful old tree would have upset me a few years back but now I just shrug and say cest la vie....is this a good or a bad thing?
A support group for Missus Courageous? No - dont laugh... we discussed it and I shall do my best to spread the word... if the Captain so much as raises his hand to his tiny wife, especially when his children are present, someone should be able to assist her.
I have given mon Capitan ample time to put his Damage Control in place and am fairly certain that he will have shrugged it off as a very minor domestic spat..
As it was conducted on a public verge and dramatic enough for Sue the Book to call the SAP to intervene, (basically because the baby was involved in the physical set-to), it cannot be dismissed as just a minor row...*vomits...
I can understand to a certain extent just why Captain Courageous gets so much pleasure from bullying me - after all, I AM an irritating old toad am I not...*smiles..... However, I do have a problem understanding him ill-treating his beautiful wife...
The wife and children seem to spend as little time as possible at home these days. Could it be that she fears for their health? Or is it just my Hero's ill temper that she avoids?
She pays attention to my nausea blogged here? She has figured out that even if you are not physically aware of the EMF surrounding you, you are still at risk?
Eh - tis all interesting indeed....
This is one instance where I truly hope that Captain Courageous proves me to be an out and out liar and shows his wife that he is in fact devoted to her....*sigh....
Still copious amounts of water being run off next door, though it has been adjusted since I remarked, and is now much quieter.
I had little to no water pressure this morning at 11.00am.. not exactly your typical shower hour surely?
Chopper over earlier. Busy, busy busy....
---oOo---
Friday 4th May 2007 at 2.13pm Addition made at 8.50pm on Friday evening....

One thing I do feel worth mentioning.... the playing field today was filled with scholars most of the time. Has something changed to make it safe or is the air still considered 'clean' since the massive blackout? I shall try and pay attention.....