Sunday, May 20, 2007


I HEAR YOU SINGING IN THE WIRE.....
I went out the front at 8.35pm last night and was literally stunned at the amount of lights up by Mary Road. The houses I managed to photograph so nicely (the ones having all the alterations and additions), when I originally visited St Theresa's Convent, are now fully activated. At first I thought there must be a party on the one property. A whole row of lights facing back down across the playing field towards the Freeway! Including a deep orange and a beautiful red light. Eish!
The aerial (and yes, it most definitely is an aerial) at the top of Howard College, was activated, so I knew for sure the little white with blue trim SAPS chopper was up there working somewhere...*smiles at der Kommissar....
Even Freddie's bright valley light was activated and if it wasn't for all the overgrown shrubbery I would probably find the hectic orange light cutting across our lawn was also on.
A couple of planes went over during the evening, but I was more interested in the tiny red dot moving way up high in the dark sky... I figure the chopper is keeping a fairly 'low' profile...*cackles....
The Berg wind that blew last night was hotter than I can ever remember it....as I got to the top of the stairs it hit me like a wall of heat. It had dropped a couple of degrees this morning but not much.
The Ablution Block/Servants Quarters stood dark at 3.35am today. The Recreation Centre however, more than made up for it! Good Grief! Have they got more than one huge orange light on in there now?
I didnt mention the lower back problems which began, out of the blue 2 days ago? Pretty much when the hand started mucking about so badly... To be frank, I am currently XPandaToad and have put my few back problems down to carrying extra kilos...(hence my not saying anything earlier heheh)... But now its refusing to go away it will have to be mentioned *sigh.... Weirdness...
So now this morning, we have both the hand and the back behaving badly... This is turning into a Hypochondriac's Wailing Wall *laughs....
Sitting in my corner of the lounge writing, I heard the GameWrecker get up and called out to him to let Sophie out...almost immediately, the pressure in my ears increased as Mon Capitan adjusted the audio monitoring to catch my words... (good one hey Bali? *beams)....
Somewhere out in the hot wind I heard 6 or 7 gunshots being fired...no - not backfiring. Just another day here in the Zone.
3 windows up at the Senior Boys Hostel were lit well before 4.00am and I watched the GateKeeper busily going from the kitchen across to the Ops. Room...
If my latest physical problems are do to with natural disintegration, weight and age, then no worries...
If not, the Corrupt are ultimately going to lose there own Puppets ... I guess Bert would be the first to feel the effects, but even younger employees must eventually show signs of wear and tear....
Consider this a prediction...*beams... There is a storm brewing in more ways than one....
Our lighting system dips are once again on the increase. Something has changed? Mon Capitan's streetlight still appears to be out (only when seen from the road) and his inside garage light is on throughout the nights... So - why now have the dips returned?
Interesting...
I studied Captain Courageous' 'dead' streetlight again closely, and find that there is a new, very bright yellow sensor now activated on the pole itself about a foot below the light. Whoa! I've not seen that beauty cranked up before. Does that replace the little extras that were so visible on the cars parked in the driveway? I bet thats a yes heheh...
This new light can only be appreciated from one of our bedroom windows, and vanishes almost totally when viewed anywhere else...clever....
The windows at the Rec. Centre were so bright with orange light this morning, I could even see them while doing the Orbitrek at 5.00am. By 5.10am the lights had suddenly disappeared, though on going up later there was the usual muted one window light on... so met ander woorde, the new additional huge orange job was switched off at 5.10am....why?
The GateKeeper must of been grinding his teeth when Bali called and told him to trot down into the grounds with the Port-a-Light at 5.15am....*laughing.... yes, yes I saw it and realised it was just for a laugh....
For some reason Captain Courageous wishes to make it appear as if the Port-a-Light is merely a red herring... Try again dear.....
Bert was having a lie-in today and neither of his 'special' lights were on. As I stood there, a brilliant falling star arced across the sky and vanished..
There are now 2 big golden yellow lights on the house across the Freeway (see pic), in Direct Line of Sight to the Senior Boys Hostel.
Later:
Credit where credit is due.... *laughing... The Courageously Heroic One appears to have stumbled on a new method of torture! The GameWrecker staggered out of bed eventually to announce that he has neck problems! OMW! Brace yourselves for an ongoing litany of ache's and pains from the aged heheh...
How odd is this?
Whatever it is the Captain now sends us, is certainly crippling us... Should there be any among the Corrupt here, that urge caution (doubtful), there is absolutely no way Bali will admit to anything heheh...
*fosho, as the Weasel said to the Chickens.....
Later still:
I am now right out of my comfort zone.... usually when I pop a pain killer it works straight away but not this particular pain... So I have to wonder....
we now have an extra light on at the Rec. Centre, a Port-a-Light, the huge orange job facing us from the Senior Boys Hostel, Fred's re-activated lights and a new one on Bali's Streetlight pole... Are we screwed or what? Despite the pain and discomfort it is still fascinating don't you think?
The chilling sounds of dogs killing dogs carried clearly on the wind a while ago. Bummer.... I block my ears and hope it will stop.
Went up to see Fred's Val standing outside No. 14, wagging her finger at Godfrey's pack dogs.
Yes, the same pack that killed Cyril's young pup on the verge a few months back and also dragged little Milo through the valley fence and despatched him even before that...
I called Val and she said the pack have now got yet another of Cyril's young dogs and must of dragged it onto their property and savaged it.
It's managed to crawl under Gareth's VW where by now its probably bled to death. Nobody home at either Cyrils or Godfreys.... ain't life just peachy? Bah!!!!!
I've noticed recently that both St. Thomas and St Philomena's in Sydenham (Homes for Children)have been receiving some rather wonderful donations. Is it possible that Missus Marie-Therese Naidoo has colleagues that have taken over sections of both these establishments as well? As they have so clearly done at St. Theresa's... I would put money on it....
Could this happen in the UK, USA, or a European country? Orphanages being offered sweeteners and then rigged up with vast amounts of Wireless equipment to be TESTED? The only documented guinea-pig an aged toad? Well, you know what I mean heh....
My Hero went out with his family and the Jetski? at about 11.00am. He dithered so much I finally went and fetched my camera out which gets him moving smartly *beams....
I repeat, I have no intention of using a crappy picture stolen, of the Captain and spoiling my album. I will wait and hope that Missus Courageous takes pity on me and produces a really good one at some stage...*whispers.... I won't tell....
He is after all, the Star of the Show and the Centre of My Universe... so it has to be an excellent picture...*chokes...
I think the wind has finally turned..... Bring on the rain and snow....
---oOo---
Sunday 20th May, 2007 at 2.41pm

PS: I went up to open the gates after 4.00pm and bumped into Sue the Book. Such a stoic librarian she is... the furthest person from a whinger I can think of She has had a headache for 2 days which nothing will alleviate. Her kid had really bad leg cramps again last night... a pattern here? Merely circumstantial?
I really believe that even if Basil or Sue were to collapse tomorrow, it would be shrugged off and the deliberate abuse allowed to continue.....*bears its teeth....

As long as the levels read okay if/when you choose to pop round, you think thats fine hey Mike?...*shrugs.....