Saturday, May 19, 2007

IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MESS.....
It's no good saying 'They' are doing my head in...it's been a fait accompli for ages....*snorts....
I was late up this morning...both the GameWrecker and I had a busy night.. He with cramps in his legs and me with the darned hand... *looks at the Heroic One and wonders....
When I finally went out onto the verandah at 4.45am, the bedroom monitor (white box) was burning brightly... I can't complain. Captain Courageous has been so discreet in that area all week and tis the weekend now after all...*beams...
I have to guess it was cranked up to make sure he heard me the minute I rose....why? I can only assume (a dodgy thing to do ja) that it was to have the Port-a-Light in the grounds below the Rec. Centre de-activated before I saw it?
The symptoms we are both displaying? All psychosomatic? I can believe that to a certain extent as far as I'm concerned, but the GameWrecker? Not a chance!.... *shrieks....
I went up a while later to find the wekkers had done a great job in filling in the crater in the road. A humungous pile of earth judiciously placed on the pavement right next to Bert's driveway...*cackles..
Could he be expecting a large number of 'family' visitors this weekend? The mountain of dirt almost blocks my view of his gates...again I ask, coincidence or design or just good old idiot paranoia? *grins....
I was thinking about Angelo at myadsl...how kindly he commented on my 'Gagging for it' post and even gave my blog a plug too... naturally it occurred to me at the time, that he could've been deliberately stirring heheh *beams...
And then *boom!* comes the long posts on his epiphany... I went back last night and read them as well as I could - and took what I wanted and discarded the rest.
It reminds me of a phase my mum went through, doing Automatic Writing. You clear your mind rather like for meditation I suppose, and sit with pen and blank paper. If you are lucky, (which she often was), you 'write/channel' screeds of stuff. In my mum's case very spiritual and much like Angelo's posts only harder to follow...
She found it quite exhausting as I recall, and left it alone after a while.
Its like Angelo's head took him to another zone to write those posts? Strange but fascinating and I found some really good bits to store in my own head...*smiles..
Tis also amusing to find so many forumites comments revealing them to be quite the opposite of the sharp IT boffins they like to portray....*cackles...
Theres a big rugby match on here in Durban this afternoon and I gather the FA Cup Final on telly too... I will probably watch neither..
Running, choreographed rugby has its moments but for the most part it is a sweaty, grunting and brutal sport.
Soccer is so much more graceful and humorous with its feigned injuries and verbal insults flying...
Anyways, I am happier in the daylight hours to sit here out on the verandah and watch the wind moving in the gumtrees and the sunbirds feasting in the kaffirboom tree *smiles...
Life in general is running by on fast-forward at a scary pace. My old lady is too far away to shake her head and say I should be busy 'doing something' (ie cleaning, sewing, cooking etc.) so I can safely skive off like Lady Muck ...*grins
We may well be the po'whites of Harris Crescent, but I for one, know how truly fortunate I am, and take each day as it comes...
Though I am a way off from finding my ultimate goal of inner peace, (I pretty much gave up the search for a brain), I feel that I've at least found the path at last...
Captain Courageous and his Yellow- feathered cronies have pushed and shoved and bullied me for 8 long, fascinating years and amazingly (and certainly unintentionally), they have put me on the right track... *curtseys deeply to her Controller....
I am as fragile as the next toad and could stumble and fall at any point....as long as I do not take myself seriously I will as always, pick myself up and plod on....*beams widely....
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 19th May6 2007 at 4.43pm
PS... the dips to our system are back eish....easy there Captain, easy.....