Tuesday, April 03, 2007

WHERE ARE THEY NOW.....?
It struck me that its been a long time since I last saw hordes of kids, after hours, up at St. Theresa's. Theres always a chance that the few I do see belong to the GateKeepers. Though Sister Stephens did point out a couple of genuine orphans when we visited.
What if they've been farming the kids out to St Philomena's and St. Thomas until there was only a very few left across the way. After all, they've had since 2004 to begin thinning the ranks, as thats when the 'official' testing began and the orphanage must of been taken over by the Beast....
Hmm...I really must pay closer attention...
Over the whole, beautiful, sunny day yesterday, I only noticed 2 very small children on the playing field for about 10 minutes. No early evening soccer games either...
The Captains children were out the entire day as well. Gone to a safer zone just in case? Interesting.....the baby used to be left with Elizabeth regularly so.....
I realised that I hadn't yet got a print of Mo Kassims amazing roof aerial and rectified that. I am definitely getting better with the camera...*beams...
With all the portable clip-on lights and the smart windows on the upper story of the orphanage building, the picture is always changing...
Course, now that I pretty much have all the permanent aerials on record, the rest are just a treat for the senses......
The Captain is learning to utilise his opportunities and I often have the feeling now, when playing in #trivia, that instead of hanging about having a go at me, he is playing the Light/Wireless game with the GateKeepers heh....*chuckles...
(lets see if he rises to the bait.....)
That is not to say I don't have the most amazing lag when playing - its lurch and stagger and whooosh most of the time...I often wonder what it would be like playing without the lag or pingers, but am not likely to find out in this lifetime ......
I left the keyboard unexpectedly for some reason in the early evening yesterday and glanced up at the Convent in time to see much rushing about by the Senior Boys Hostel. Someone was lugging the orange port-a-light across the driveway by the top valley gate *shrieks with laughter.....
The Captain's swing set has been moved back to its original position for what its worth...
I brood still about young Adrian Kingsley and his current whereabouts. I have serious doubts about the validity of the child-rape charges and hope that he is in a place of safety and being looked after.
I'm fairly sure our CPF would be entitled to legitimately enquire as to his whereabouts and when his case is due to be heard in court and even the outcome. *eyebrows up....
Oh - I nearly forgot to tell you - the roaring/rushing sound was at full strength this morning at 3.30am and seemed this time, to be coming from Sydenham. I couldnt hear it by 5.00am. The Church tower lights were on and the window at this end lit...Tuesdays are special Mass days?
Once again the Recreation Centres orange lights inside were on.
Thick, almost pea-soup mist had rolled into the valley this morning by 4.45am giving everything a truly eerie quality... for some reason it isolated my view of the sensor facing up our valley on the big overhead lights next to Kassim's... amazing.
I took some pictures using the tripod and the results are pretty fantastic....
The mist also showed a brilliant light somewhere by Fred's or even higher up, pointing across towards Entabeni... I could not see the source of this light and when I went up to take the chain off, there was my trusty GateKeeper, just come out on his verandah....*waves....
Later; I was still up the top after seeing the GameWrecker off at 8.00am today, when Sue the Book and her kid came along their path to tell me that the kids motorbike had been removed from their driveway overnight....*sigh
Sue had wrapped a new chain round the gate herself last night, and both the chain and lock had vanished with the bike. She had gotten up at about 1.30am to go to the loo and I'm guessing she'd been woken by the thieves. Unlike old Bert Knight, who used to live there, she never looks out of her bedroom window or she just might have seen some interesting goings on....
I feel nothing but a vague shame that these people I know so well (and I speak here of Bali and his Masters), continue to allow such gross activities to occur. Do they hope for me to rant and rage as I did with Sabeera's theft? *sigh... Its not going to happen. I clearly see the lay of the land and apart from the finger I showed to my Hero's streetlight monitors, I can accept it stoically and with grace.
If der Kommissar has been too preoccupied in his helicopter, to deal with the Rotten Apples he admitted to being aware of (see missing blood samples removed from Station in Drunk Driving affair), we can fully expect these crimes to continue.
It is a shame, but no doubt his priorities dictate that the Wireless Linkup comes before the residents in this particular stretch of road at least and I fully understand his reasoning...*smiles..
If you, reader, begin to doubt at all that residents are monitored to the maximum, I would like to present you with Exhibit A - the Photo Album *laughs....
and only then may you attempt to find flaws in my reasoning...
As always, I wonder what the 'official' reason is that has been given for all the illegal attention I am subjected to. Reasonable, level-headed people such as IC, BTTB and yes, RPM himself at myadsl are all aware of.......... what?? It is common knowledge that I managed to contact those brave boys in blue at Scotland Yard, when I first realised the trouble I was in...also common knowledge that they sold me straight back to their corrupt counterparts without a blink....*snorts....
and so? I am a pariah for being a good citizen? or for sadly lacking in communication skills?
To this day I am puzzled that the afore-mentioned boffins have bought into the carefully engineered smear-campaign without a second thought. My endless, demented whittering and name-calling in the blog I ran in Outlook Express for so long? Eh- judge me not lest you land in a similar position....
My lack of pride is legend and probably what kept me from being squashed like a pesky bug.....
But if I may whisper a little secret in your recoiling ear?
I am proud that I stuck it out and came through it a better person... *curtseys to the Heroic Captain.... I cannot conceive of another with a mind as fragile as my own, that would not have gone completely over the edge (as was the intention not so?) *winks at Bali....
Instead, I have afforded you many more hours of fun and snide laughter than you had predicted, in return for which, you and the Totally Corrupt have filled my days with wonders I could not have imagined in my wildest dreams...Go figure.
A small aside: Since you now leave the orange light activated over at the Recreation Centre, you may be delighted to hear that my symptoms have increased... I will have to check with Penny and see if the same applies to her.... fascinating...
You have to wonder whether Royce Love, sitting in that Prime position on the hill as he did, for so long, had any inkling at all that his immediate neighbours at No. 734 Jan Smuts run the local Drug Operations *cackles.... I'm betting the money he makes on the sale of his house came directly from drug sales....Bingo? *laughs.....
On coming inside at 11.15am today, I see a half a dozen young adults and a little guy artfully posed on the concrete seats overlooking the playing field.
They were only there for about 20 minutes tops then I watched them quietly head back towards the convent buildings... Rent-a-crowd or the real thing? Still no children running around....
It is now April in the Year of the Best...more revelations will follow....
---oOo---
Tuesday 3 April 2007 at 12.27pm



>Psychiatrist Thomas Szasz argues that psychiatric patients are not ill but are just individuals with unconventional thoughts and behavior that make society uncomfortable.
Similarly, psychiatrists R. D. Laing, Silvano Arieti, Theodore Lidz and presently Colin Ross[121] have argued that the symptoms of what is normally called mental illness are comprehensible reactions to impossible demands that society and particularly family life places on some sensitive individuals.<