Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A SENIOR MOMENT.......
My blog "you can take a picture" published last Tuesday 27th March at 3.08pm refers.
A massive penny-dropping moment and corrections to be made...
My mad excursion out onto the front lawn last Thursday wearing only a bathtowel.... all to try and capture a decent picture of the chopper?
Its taken a full week for me to finally realise that of course, while I did indeed get super pictures, they were not of der Kommissar's own personal chopper at all.
Because the word Police was clearly written on the side, I closed my eyes and mind to the very obvious fact that it wasn't the right blue and white at all.
I was so determined it was activating work done I went selectively blind! *falls over in a heap.......
No wonder der Kommissar looked so amused at our Community Meeting heh....
So okay, it was indeed a police chopper and what an amazingly lucky coincidence it had been airborne near enough to the scenario of the 7 armed robbers that mugged the scholars in the park. Near enough to even assist in the chase! *starts laughing.... what are the odds?
Indeed, a Vast amount of money is being spent on PRO work here.... I will always admit to my sometimes cretinous stupidity but I aver that the entire chase and subsequent capture of 1 of the 7, was merely a further exercise or drill.
Once I have spoken to Alex about it, hopefully things will be clearer as his son was one of the scholars involved and will have further information (or not, which would also be very interesting .....)
So....*sigh..... I am still short of a decent picture of the real deal, the one loaded with computer equipment heh....*smacks itself hard on the head and moves on...
In the spirit of a true Tard, I am just pleased to know that my error will have caused untold merriment and mirth in crooked quarters....*beams....
---oOo---
Tuesday 3 April 2007 at 2.42pm