Thursday, April 12, 2007

THERE MAY BE TROUBLE AHEAD.....
A couple of smiles to start my day today....
The Captain made a huge show of cranking up the bedroom sensor at 5.00am this morning..*sigh... he is a dear boy, but would I trust him? Not an inch .... *laughing......
Does he seriously expect me to believe that when what sounds like Mohamed's (No.2) chirrup after I've gone to bed at night, he shuts down the monitoring till 5.00am the next morning?
That may well be the line he trots out to his Missus and adoring fans - when in fact that rather boring looking white box is poised to pick up the slightest sound 24/7 *grins.... oh sure - he has to manually adjust the volume to the situation and can keep it safely at its lowest setting overnight...
However, in the interests of tittilating and enthralling his mindless followers, even the smallest of sounds will be logged for a laugh...*beams..
He may well assure Missus Courageous that it is shut down overnight but may I suggest she watch his nose as he speaks?
Another small amusement today was going up top after 5am to take the chain off. I see Bert immediately, hunched down in a corner of his lit verandah. So I wave as usual. By the time I had done the chain, the poor dude had moved to a slightly better position and was craning anxiously to see what wickedness I was up to....*cackles helplessly....
I do not underestimate him for a minute and think for a 70 year old he is still as sharp as a tack.
A good choice (considering his view) as my Personal GateKeeper yes - but I beg that you encourage him to wave back even in the dark... if we are to form a lasting relationship it should at least be mutually amusing...?
I do have to wonder now whether Allen Spence has suggested to the Moth Cottage tenants that ride his gravy train, that the new wire fencing and razor wire have a similar protective affect to the scaffolding in front of St. Theresa's Recreation Centre?
Why would they doubt him? Of course the 5 mini strokes old man Stokes suffered over 2005 would'nt give any of them pause for thought haha....
And yes - I woke just after 3.00am again this morning. I figure tis once again my Masters remote that calls me from my slumbers. The early bird heh Bali?
On an overcast, wet and delightfully cool morning here in Durban, I wish you the happiest of days...
---oOo---
Friday 13th April 2007 at 8.44am.