Saturday, April 14, 2007

A HARD ACT TO FOLLOW....
Small amusements....
Elizabeth needed to speak to Missus Courageous after dark yesterday evening. She had already locked up No. 6 and was waiting to head home for the weekend and appeared up on my driveway. I duly rang the Missus cell which wasn't answered. Then I tried her old cell number and Captain Courageous picked up...
The problem solved itself almost as I spoke. However, within a short time, my cell went bananas. Texts kept coming in and the phone died each time..*chortles...
I cleared the Call Register and plugged it in and left it to calm down heh....
Do not make the mistake of thinking my paranoia makes me totally delusional. My Captain is very much involved with the Beast at a high level these days...
Commandeering such a basic piece of technology as my Nokia would be child's play ....*smiles...
Again last night, only minutes after I shut down the PC and was due to walk the dog, did we have more power dips ..
This morning the wake-up call light beamed from No. 2 was beautifully executed and swept down gracefully from the very top of the gum trees....*applauds Mohamed....
I took myself to the shops this morning and drove along Kings Avenue in Westville to verify the address of the deliberate water run-offs. (See: Let me Loosen up your collar...)
It is a large property and not to be confused by any other. Also easily recognized by the usual river of water running down the road. The large black figures 1b hanging on the sign by the drive appear to have disappeared *smiles...
Several properties further along the road on the opposite side now also have copious amounts of water running down their steep driveways....
From these distractions and the possible removal of the house number I feel I can safely deduce that my guess was spot on...*beams...
So, you head down Kings Avenue from the Civic Centre back towards Durban and its about the 2nd or 3rd large house along on your LEFT.
A very high wall and a 4 pointed star decorating the wall facing the driveway. Your nearest realtor should have the name of the home-owner and you may add that name to the ever-growing list of the Corrupt. If you are a resident of Durban, consider the huge rates hike you face and then kindly justify this water wastage. Backwashing the pool? I don't think so pffftt.... Its all tied neatly in with the EMF levels and the pretence of protecting residents against over exposure and toxins seeping into the water table...
What else? I got home to find my Hero attempting to tow the jet-ski out of his driveway. I realize that it is a wonderful toy-for-a-boy but nonetheless it is nerve wracking to wonder if he will be careful.
I sat down at the PC a little while later to redo a card I had messed up with a typo (haha). Went to save it on the flash drive and whoa! It has a Worm. How amazingly coincidental pft...
This Dear Reader, is the reason I will never plug my camera in to a PC heh... He is simply way too quick and devious...*beams fondly at Bali....
Otherwise - a perfect day here in suburbia. Young Vincent took it upon himself to redesign my front garden while I was out. A very kind gesture and I'm sure once the initial shock wears off, I will truly appreciate it *laughing....
Moving on.....
---oOo---
Saturday 14th April 2007 at 2.46pm