Thursday, April 12, 2007

LET ME LOOSEN UP YOUR COLLAR.....
Captain Courageous is rising earlier each day to practise his craft...
One day, who knows, he may yet sit the exam heh...
For most people its school, university, a degree and then work. Slightly different here in the Crescent.... no EE diploma/degree needed and with the right contacts you will be given control of a series of power supply poles (streetlights) and carte blanche to muck about and 'see what you can do'.
Bali is assuming the form of a mad Professor hunched obsessively over his PC, trying for glory *shrieks.....
So - a few minutes either way difference to yesterdays scenario but otherwise - suddenly awake at 3.00am and think I went for a pee but chose to get back into bed. A faint chirrup from my Masters remote some 10 minutes later...and as I lie there, my hand begins burning and finally goes totally numb heheh...
Needless to say, I am utterly enchanted by this brilliant mind-control...
After the 3rd, more insistent chirrup, (I have to guess twas that which woke me at 3.00am) I obediently rise for the day *beams....oh yes, it is as if I am Frankenstein's monster and more so every day heh....
Only Missus C's Mercedes stands in the dark facing us on their driveway and no sign of that so cunningly tricked out silver grey bakkie.. Bali put his inside garage light on last night and it is still on this morning. Is the streetlight off simply to allow more cover for the bakkie to nip in and out during the night? Something as banal as that?
I was telling the GameWrecker last night how I had thought I'd seen a device in the flatbed of the Captain's bakkie, as it reversed out of his sister-in-laws place last Saturday and turned to go up Garbutt Road. Only a fleeting glimpse but I had the impression of some sort of revolving black Tbar aerial... if this is not entirely a figment of my fried head, does he cruise the streets of Sherwood at night, trying to get onto different frequencies? *falls over laughing.... crazy indeed....
By 4.10am, sitting scribbling these mad thoughts in the lounge, my hand has improved somewhat, though constantly threatens to die again on me.
Just before bedtime last night I said clearly and deliberately out loud "Come Sophie, shall we go outside and look at the lights?" This had the almost immediate effect of causing several fairly large dips to our electrical system *cackles helplessly.....
I'm guessing (as always) a swift de-activation of the bedroom sensor and more? *beams..... It certainly appeared to be off by the time I staggered out onto the verandah..
The GameWrecker informed me that a similar occurence had happened the night before, which I had obviously missed...
So - back to this morning - by 4.20am (my wristwatch is set 5 minutes fast as i am the White Rabbit). My hand was OK but the pressure in my ears had increased and the usual nausea swept over me. This corner of the lounge is not good for my health at all *grins....
Should my Controller be experimenting to see how much crud he can bounce off me before I keel over as the unfortunate Basil did in 2005, I wish him to know that I Embrace it and welcome it. I allow it to wash over me in the form of a blinding white light outlined in turquoise. Much like that ball of light that sped along the Freeway in the mid-nineties and was seen by so many and scientifically classed as a UFO? *smiles.....
You had forgotten about that? Silly. In some strange way, that sighting was the precursor to all of this Big Brother Scheme..hence my ongoing fascination. The ball of light stopped / vanished at the exact point facing up the valley that the 2004 Data Theft Program Tests were begun. Where was Len Rimmer jogging when he too, saw the weird ball of light back then? Could he have been in Kings Avenue, Westville by a property I have down as 1b? I will check on the address and correct it if wrong... *shrugs...just a thought?
I have seen the Beast nipping into that property and the water runoff from the grounds is enormous, so draw your own conclusions....
Though I am fairly certain I will never have answers that I can comprehend and my ears will glow green before I am done, it will all have been worth it for the sheer visual and audio experience I am treated to on a daily basis.
I did the exercise thing as usual. Though I'd not yet been outside further than to dance for a while on the lawn in the moonlight (the wind was picking up and bringing cloud from the south), I would guess that Bali has his patio light back on this morning... the white box still keeps a low profile heh..
At about 5.15am (my time), a very coy flash up to the GateKeepers.... Why? Dilshaad's husband at No. 2 is anxious? No need Mohamed. Strange as it may seem, I am on your side heheh.. all I ask is that you think hard and pay attention. It is almost time for you to be used as a pawn again. A break-in or hi-jacking to try and prove that there is no monitoring? Listen to little Spotty and dont forget to get Dilshaad a pellet gun..easy things to do...*smiles...
The GameWrecker opined that it is a jet-ski tucked at the top of Captain Courageous' driveway this morning. *rolls its eyes....
A gift for the soon-to-be Birthday Boy or housing it for a friend? Interesting....As this Blog is basically about me - may I ask what will happen should you get damaged in any way cavorting about on this machine? *sweats gently......
He was reading the News on iafrica this morning and mentioned that our ex-Vice President is to have a big birthday bash next week. Mr. Killan Pillay, owner of the Baking Pan over in Sparks Road is to present Jacob Zuma with a birthday cake worth R15,000. The same Mr. Pillay that lives up the road, next door to the Essacks in Rippon Crescent.. a personal friend of Zuma or a gift to the ANC?
Florence rang yesterday. They had somehow managed to load the dying Iris (Flo's middle daughter aged about 40)into a taxi on Tuesday and took her to McCords Hospital up in Overport. No, not a state-run institution, but she had been there before and they had her details so.....
A doctor examined her and they paid R160 for the privilege. She was then sent for a scan costing a further R200. The family were then told it would cost them R1000 to pay for a bed for her to die in (which would take about 2 days).
So, they called the taxi again and ferried her all the way back home to Amaoti (next to Phoenix, North of Durban). She was still coherent yesterday morning but Flo rang in the afternoon to say she had looked in on Iris just after 2.00pm and her daughter had left for good. I've little doubt that it was AIDS that carried her off and this is happening daily to thousands all over the country. Florence at 66, will now have to support Iris' children without the help of the pittance Iris was earning as a tea lady for a hairdresser. There is no big earner in their family. Flo is a widow and chars for me once a week. Her youngest has several domestic cleaning jobs to fill her week. Thats it..no other income.
So what? Eh, tis the thing of the befokte birthday cake worth R15,000 that gets me. At least R10,000 of that could've been better spent on furnishing a small school with educational equipment and maybe even a speaker on AIDS.
But, like I said, strange times we live in.... go well Iris...
---oOo---
Thursday 12th April 2007 at 12.29pm