Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME....
Sophie had a humiliating accident on the bedroom floor last night and the GameWrecker unerringly managed to find it as he staggered to the loo in the darkness a while later...*keels over laughing.....
By the time I'd cleaned it up and had persuaded Sophie that she wasn't headed for the pound, all thoughts of going back to sleep were abandoned.
I took the trash up the top at 3.30am to find the roaring/rushing noise fully active in the distance. As mentioned previously, the acoustics in this little valley are very complicated. Though the sound seems at times fairly close, i.e. Sparks Road/Brickfield road, it could be a good deal closer or a good deal further away *scratches its head....
At least the GameWrecker has heard it for himself quite clearly, making it difficult to lay at the 'paranoid schizophrenic's' door *cackles....
Speaking of which - is that what is being used to cover my allegations? That I am a known nutter? Yeah baby!!!!
I read about it in wiki last night and it would appear that while I display many of the symptoms, much as your Average Joe, there are many more that simply don't apply.
Debbie2 certainly doesn't consider me to be Funny Farm Fodder heh... After all, "are you taking the piss" is hardly the sort of thing you would say to someone you thought required constant medication...? *shrieks.....
Sitting writing this at 4.00am in my corner of the lounge earlier, the electricity dips were frequent. No doubt Captain Courageous had woken, alerted by my switching on the kettle and desk light....
I was certainly guilty of bucketloads of stupidity back in our mweb days. The more I was abused via our power supply and online, the wilder I became. When I eventually discovered on our Norton logs that we were being monitored by that dodgiest of companys, Sahara in Johannesburg, I pretty much lost it completely. *laughs...
I had even done precisely what a poster on myadsl had jokingly suggested to deliberately attract Government attention. Used words like, bomb, guns, assassin repeatedly in my personal journal run in Outlook Express....asinine...so of course more monitoring ensued but of a different nature.
However, if you for one moment think that if I hadn't been so silly, we would not have had all this hectic treatment, all I can say is utter bollox! We would be in the same predicament anyway though probably not had Sahara infesting our PC for so long pfftt..
Nope - as sure as eggs is eggs, from the time Rajie and I set up the Neighbourhood Watch back in the mid-nineties, it was a given that the foul-smelling Rotten Apple Brigade, running Sherwood and Sydenham, would turn their attention to us in more creative ways.....*smiles.
With Rajie, they eventually achieved their goal and though she is fine now, she has forever lost the fire that made her stand out in a crowd.
This toad however, dug its slimy heels in and refused to run...*laughs... mainly because I didn't have a clue what was going on and was keen to find out heh....
The word spread that I was a cop-hater...eish what twaddle! Crooked cops certainly, but I love a man in uniform and there are so many good kids and adults putting their lives on the line for a pittance, how could anyone hate all cops? *snorts....
But needless to say it worked, and doors began to slam quite smartly to my utter bewilderment. I think Johan Stoltz, ex-station Commander at Sydenham SAPS (took early retirement because of the corruption according to his wife), endorsing the attacks, was the cherry on the cake and the final nail in my coffin. He truly didn't see me as anything other than a meddlesome, foul-mouthed old fool and made no effort to save me. A good man, but in retrospect, justifiably misguided.
Besides, he must have realised quite early on how the suburbs were run and that there was absolutely nothing he could do to change it.
The real Death of my personal freedom began back in 1998 when the Verkueils still lived next door at No. 6. Ongoing domestic problems had led to young Craig living alone in the house but for several hangers-on. We had our first ever burglary and I realised then how simple it had been to arrange via telephone tapping and young Neuron next door.
In 1999 Captain Courageous arrived with his Missus and then the real fun started.l I've blogged it all before so.l...
to those of you who still doubt my allegations, let me give you a few details......
I would say that it was in l998/1999 that the SBV Heist went down, I think in Pinetown? Not long after that the property market went bananas in Sherwood. I would guess that at about the same time Mr. Essays (No. 20 Harris Crescent) son, sold his house at No 734 Jan Smuts Highway to Carol Frankson. Oh yes, the house would surely be in her name, carefully keeping the DrugLords real name private *grins....
Freddie Cochran (the Accountant)& Val would have bought at around this time too up at No. 12 Harris Crescent. All around 1999 and for those interested enough, surely a simple thing to check?
Could it also be that the Muslim enclave situated between Kemble and Cullingworth Roads on Jan Smuts Highway (sporting the AK47 armed security guards) also began its
building operations in 1999?
All those missing millions from the SBV Heist that I insisted were spent largely on putting family and friends into properties on home turf heh....like R33.5million?
I dont have a clue what year Koobair was finally ousted from the Sydenham SAPS Station in disgrace but he still holds power there to this day.
der Kommissar (a 'good' policeman), has been satisfactorily waylaid and distracted by the Big Brother Link-up and its accompanying glory.. a brilliant ruse on the part of the Beast.
He is no longer (if he ever was), aware of his being manipulated.
I still believe that Sydenham SAPS Station can be the best station in the country and Sherwood/Sydenham the safest area. Alas, the rot runs deep - indeed, right up to Government levels *looks at Carol, and it will take nothing short of a miracle and a personal revelation by der Kommissar himself to turn things around.
It would be interesting to see if he could/would try to persuade Koobair's people; Bali, Freddy and the Earl of Sherwood among others to, as he is so fond of saying, "come to the party" *sigh.... not likely but I live in hope.....
I will admit it must appear strange that I repeatedly say I bear none of these people any ill-will. Somewhere along the way I realised that it would be pointless *beams...
If I were inclined to long lasting anger of any sort, it would have to be directed at the so-called Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Mr. Allen Spence who, enchanted by his own genius and wit, as Projects Manager for the Data-Theft Scheme back in 2004, blithely climbed into bed with the Totally Corrupt, resulting in the sudden collapse of Basil Arendse at No 4 Harris Crescent and the inexplicably poor health of both Sue the Book and Penny at no. 10....
A proud moment in Mr. Spence's illustrious career with the Ethekwini Municipality? Indeed, I think not and I would guess that this idiot of gigantic proportions is in constant denial to this day that he played a lead role in this heinous bumbling....
You really are going to have to decide one way or another you know.....
am I an attention seeking, prevaricating idiot and Bali a true White hat wearer or......? Could it be that you start to sit up and pay attention at last?
If tis the latter, I applaud you and remind you that all I ask is compensation for the 3 so badly treated here in Sherwood..
Muchos gracias....
PS. Just seen on BBC tv - talking CCTV cameras installed in some cities in the UK. They audibly and pleasantly remind the public not to litter, pee in public and presumably no fighting.
I would be tickled pink if my streetlight pole were to finally actually speak to me! It can already do just about everything else! bwaahaaaaa.......
---oOo---
Wednesday 4th April, 2007 at 12.20pm