Saturday, April 21, 2007

A POWER STRUGGLE....
Last night's noisy chorus of 'crickets' up by Michan Road and the playing field were absolutely silent at 4.00am this morning.
I stood, mesmerised at the top, and watched the most amazing show of light playing on the clouds.
Sheet lightning danced and leapt on the huge cumulus thunderheads over on the south-east horizon. If my mum were here I would've called to see if she was awake and watching, but of course she isnt.
Have the Architects returned to check on the progress made? Was anyone fortunate enough to see a ball of light speeding along the roads this morning? Crazy ja but the deja vu I feel is very strong....
I spent time last night asking google about the weird rainbow effect so many of my photos reveal...mostly on streetlights poles etc.... predictably no results. This morning I woke and realised I was using the wrong word again...tis not electricity but wireless signals heh... I will have to try again...
The GameWrecker was allowed to re-instal all the clip-art onto the baby PC last night without being hassled. I do not automatically assume that my request regarding drawing in Paint has been granted, but it is encouraging.... Though I could always see clearly when Captain Courageous joined me on the baby PC, he sat quietly for the most part and left me to my own devices... as I can no longer share my photos with him there, I will hope he still leaves me in peace to try drawing again...*smiles
LATER:
I finished reading our local area tabloids with some amusement.
So - Adrian Kingsley made the lead story on the front page of the Gazette. I am astonished that both Captain Lazzie (SAPS Sydenham Communications Officer) and der Kommissar both allowed their comments to be printed without reading the journalists article.
der Kommissar as always, can be forgiven the oversight due to his crazy schedule but Lazzie? Come come - wassup dude?
With the misuse of ONE single word the entire article muddies the waters and becomes totally misleading...
You missed it? Ah - then may I ask that you insist on a correction printed in next weeks Gazette...
The mother of the 6 year old victim is quoted as saying "because he was an elderly person she should accept the sweet from him..." Surely this should read because he was an older person???
*koffs...... a genuine oversight? Hokay then. Lets have his correct age printed in next weeks issue showing that he surely can only be at most in his mid-twenties. Though there is no doubt a legal restriction on publishing his name until after the courtcase, the same certainly does not apply to his age.
5 charges of indecent assault against him sounds pretty damning. So WHO is protecting him? He is back standing in the Park opposite the Treasurers house for all to see so....
My original assertion that this young man is a useful tool being manipulated by the corrupt, stands. If the charges are genuine, why has he not even been 'sorted out' in a similar manner to the unfortunate drunk beaten up in a much earlier theatrical presentation for my benefit?
This one just isn't going to go away guys....*beams....
Moving on to the 'Unfair Roadblock' in Howell Road where Community members suggested that the roadblock was a publicity stunt? Haikona!!! Surely NOT!!! *heaves with laughter.....
It is comforting to know that the PRO theatrical productions are recognised as such by more than just this idiot toad...
There is a strong possibility that I will not, as in the past, be the sole nominee and winner of the Cretin of the Year Award this year.... *grins....
I am considering keeping a list of names of those who dare to speak out against corruption.... imagine a Support Group if you will, where we could all sit around discussing the types of repurcussion and revenge exacted against us? Cool....
If Cecil Stainbank doesn't at least lose a few of his major appliances quite soon I should be amazed.....*cackles....
Then of course I was thrilled to see our jovial Councillor Yakoob Baig made the front page of the Rising Sun this week.
Sadly, it appears he does not consider our CPF Meetings worthy of his presence and seldom makes an appearance...
While I am only now beginning to understand the politics of our area, I fail to see why he cannot show his face for 10 minutes and gain a few brownie points in the process ....sad...
It is always possible that he has to obtain permission to attend heheh.
A correction must be made regarding my previous blog "Let's hear it for the Man..."
The update near the end stated that the Captains faschia board had dried to a faded, streaked pink colour when of course it hadnt. It is a dirty white colour...ooops...
Rest assured that any and all errors will be corrected as I discover them....
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 21st April 2007 at 3.49pm