Friday, April 20, 2007

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE MAN.....
Something I said or did yesterday has stung His Floppiness into juvenile rage and retaliation *chuckles....
He has, after all, invested many years online, perfecting his internet persona... a genial, easy-going, quite brilliant cracker with a list of contacts as long as your arm... You need a favour? Consider it done....*beams...
This wretched toad no longer amuses him and his goonda mates unknowingly and that simply will not do?
May I repeat, that left to my own devices, I am still my own worst enemy without any help whatsoever from the Captain of Courage...*laughs....
Saying out in #trivia that I do not get angry? Bwaahaaaa! Course, I meant the remark to apply only to #trivia but hey... there it sat like a red flag to a 34 year old, bored out of his skull, cracker.....
I left #trivia last night and went to check my gmail only to find it had been converted to Dutch (truly genius stuff) and the iBurst monitor wouldnt load so I left it to the GameWrecker and watched TV instead.
I eventually rose this morning to find the PC hadn't been unplugged overnight but left it alone and went about my business... The wall socket behind the stove began making a surging, fizzing sound as I listened, fascinated... this carried on for a minute before finally stopping altogether... a first there ...
*waits for the thunderous applause and adulation directed at Captain Courageous to die down.....
So basically, nothing new *sigh....
Before I forget (which could be a nanosecond from now), I am quite fascinated by the biscuit/ochre/mustard coloured removable panels which decorate some of the windows on the ground floor of St. Theresa's orphanage... studying ongoing pictures Ive taken, these are clearly moved about to facilitate what?
I am amused to see the Heroic one's valley facing pelmets now sport a similarly treated effect? A panel on the inside convent -facing bedroom windows, done out in a fetching ochre? Once again the special paint?
I tried to make head or tail of a thread in myadsl on Wireless/Broadband over Powerlines to the public. I feel that it is pretty much all there but as always, tis way over my pointed head.
Prometheus' attitude and advice of all well and good, but you can't prove anything? Well, I figure I can come as near as dammit with my photo album heh....
A clear picture of a guy up Freddie's telephone pole in the valley, holding a white box just prior to attaching it. At the foot of the ladder stands - could that be the jolly Theunis Coetzee from Overport Telkom? 2 Telkom bakkies with their logo clearly visible are parked nearby...heh...
So Telkom own the white boxes and yet, Mike Oliver of the Ethekwini Muni's Electricity Security Division attended personally to the white boxes on both mine and the Captains streetlight poles.(really good pics of that heh) More than just a joint venture this - a massive orgy of Togetherness...*cackles..
A clear daytime picture showing My Master's faschia board directly facing S's bedroom and 2 new bands attached to it some 4 - 5 feet apart. Amplifiers of a sort? Is this an integral part of the tests for the Big Brother Data- Theft Nationwide scheme - or part of the reason I can so often feel the crud in the air?
The little 'extras' I'm so certain we are being given? Strange how the sloppy paintwork on only that section has washed off this week and a nightime picture taken gives the same odd pixillated colours just on the board? A nice closeup of the newly painted 'button' at the apex of the faschia boards is also interesting....
The sign in King's Avenue, Westville (clear picture) saying merely 1B, (taken driving UP towards the Civic Centre) has been removed. I finally checked yesterday. Only a fancy wooden sign hangs on the creosote pole facing the other way. *smiles..
a Controller's home for sure and check out the deliberate water wastage....heh..
The clearly visible and Very weird windowframes over at the Senior Boys Hostel...whoa!!
The biscuit coloured door tucked at the foot of the orphanage foyer steps, directly beneath the Ops Room?
The mind-boggling amount of thick metal mesh and bars covering windows and doors?
This has to be an exact science right? Surely They wouldn't risk endangering innocent children knowingly? *shrugs.... well, looking at Basil, Sue and Penny one has to hope they have greatly improved their skills since 2005....
I see much use of red paint as markers too (nice picture of houses over in Piedmont road with markers matching the Power House at the convent....) Does this aid the Line of Sight? Again the rainbow effect on electrical installations photographed....weirdness....
Heavy wire mesh on the Recreation Centre windows and even more metal scaffolding inside at least one of them (see pic.)
So - basically my intention is to demonstrate the amounts of EMF residents are being subjected to.... certainly 9 out of 10 are blissfully unaware of any adverse side-effects and will happily sail through the next 5 years (Eskoms predicted time frame) unscathed. Those that don't will be shrugged off with ease... the Beauty of the Plan ....
Whatever official explanation is given regarding the control measures of the EMF down here has to be looked at askance. Have you not been paying attention?
Do you not yet clearly see the Band of thugs and crooks that lie in bed with the Beast and Eskom and the Muni? Would YOU believe a word they say?
*recalls at this point how earnestly Allen Spence, Master of Electricity for Durban stood on her verge and fed her a crock of B.S. and collapses laughing....
---oOo---
PS: permission requested to use Paint on the Baby PC without fear of interference? To be allowed to try and 'draw' again and to transfer results to this PC via stiffies as before without being molested?
Friday 20th April 2007 at 9.51am

Update at 3.30pm.....

At about 1.00pm I was outside refilling the bird feeder when der Kommissar's chopper came over. I immediately went and checked over the valley wall in case there was an armed gang on the prowl.....*grins...

It circled over the valley and the freeway and eventually buzzed off down south...course one of the overhead lights visible to me at the Westville end of the Freeway bridge has been activated during daylight hours for a while now, so rather than chasing hijackers, I would venture to guess there is more scientific work being done from the air.....

Today's sunny weather has dried out the Captain's oddly behaved faschia board leaving it now a faded, streaked pink which pretty much matches the rest of the house. I checked the night shot and the section between the 2 new looking bands, is a uniform dark charcoal colour. Is this magic dude or what? Why only that section a mere twenty feet from S's bedroom window? Nasty......*shrugs....

I wonder if the roof of Fred's Wendyhouse also turns a charcoal colour in the rain?

I figure I could prove with my photographs, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the probability and likelihood exists of 3 residents suffering ill-health as a direct result of negligence during the multi-telecoms testing covertly initiated here in 2004.

That in spite of pertinent photographic evidence being deliberately eradicated from my computer by my so called 'Minder', one Collin Prakash Balliram of 6 Harris Crescent, Sherwood, I am still in possession of sufficient material to make a very interesting and plausible case.

The missing pictures, taken on Tuesday 8th August 2006, were of a Municipality Fire Engine plus a crew of about 6, whom I watched remove the cap from the fire-hydrant across the road, releasing thousand of litres of water before they left.... I would bet there is no logged entry of that EVER having taken place....*grins....

---oSOo---