Monday, April 23, 2007

MISTAKE-MAKING FOOL.....
I'm quite shattered this morning and feel every one of my 61 years...*groans...
Yet another all-nighter last night? I admit I didn't actually hear the Masters chirrup but still woke almost every hour for some reason *looks at Bali....
All the lights were out on his driveway, including the streetlight this morning though now the inside garage light is being left on.
Somehow this pleases Missus C's Merc no end as it sits in pride of place facing us at the foot of the driveway. The sensor in her right headlight blazed with happiness, not to mention the sensor in her right front wheel. I suppose like all the other lights Bali controls, these too can be regulated. Previously they appeared as 3 tiny lights but are now cranked to the maximum.
The pseudo cricket chorus was laughably loud when I finally gave up and got up after 3.00am.. It appeared to be coming from the Ablution Block by the playing fields.
I went over to Basil's yesterday to collect the allenkeys and see if there was anything interesting for my album. Whether by accident or design there was.
Yet another correction must now be made:
My blog "Lets hear if for the Man" published Friday 20th April refers....
What I identified from my garden as mustard coloured panels on the inside of Bali's bedroom pelmets turned out to be simple cane/grass blinds heheh. Quite mundane and functional and surely nothing to do with the Wireless project...go figger...
Nothing much else to see though interesting gossip to be had... Brilliant news of Dilshaad and I am truly happy for her. She is one of those people you are fortunate to meet along the way that gives off an aura of goodness....
I was trying to remember how many times Kassim at No. 2 had his electric gate motor stolen... A car hijacked at his front gate and too many breakins to recall.... Twas then finally that Mohamed was made an offer that simply couldnt be refused? Say after me: O R G A N I S E D C R I M E IS A MEANS TO AN END *cackles.....
So the vacant plot across the Freeway in Mayville is due to have a block of flats built on it? Right smack dab Next to the Freeway? Coupled with the fact that flats are planned for the top of the Parkland up this side by Hugo Road, I have to wonder if it's the same developers and who exactly are they? *smells huge corruption.....
Young B. didnt appear during my visit...quite normal behaviour though he must be aware that I view him totally responsible for the sad demise of Duke...in fact I am extremely interested to know where B. goes to on his walks UP Jan Smuts....
If by some amazing coincidence the heir to the Earl of Sherwood's throne has struck up an acquantance with B, (godforbid), it may ultimately prove a little awkward, as I have now put B's mother in the picture as to who exactly lives at that address.
His mother is adamant that the fair Carol is not married... and still the mystery of Earl's surname remains... Barnabas is a name even I am familiar with as a druglord in Sydenham but I have no way of knowing if he and Earl are one and the same... *sniffs around....
I will be on the lookout for any repurcussions against these good people at No. 4 as a result of my visit yesterday. As I recall Basil had his car stolen not long after he assisted me months ago... amazing coincidence? He was showing me yesterday where he was standing in the garden when he was struck down twice in 2005. It transpires that they refer to the section of garden nearest the Crescent as their front garden. Which would put him even closer to the Master Pole (according to Allen Spence himself) and in Direct Line of Sight between that and the Controller (Bali) at No. 6. Jayzus it was pretty much a can't miss situation! Nice one guys.... Picture a triangle consisting of the Master pole on the corner of the Crescent by the stop street, Mohamed at No. 2 and Bali at No. 6 and then put Basil dead centre and what do you get? A tragic mistake and one that should be paid for.....*shakes its head...
der Kommissar's chopper is back in the area though seldom lingers long enough for me to fetch my trusty camera *laughing.... It sailed over heading into Sydenham at 3.45am this morning...busy, busy, busy..... My assertion that it is equipped with a computer to activate groundwork stands....
A little later at 5.05am it had circled and was zipping across the skyline beyond Entabeni...
The cost of keeping that little bird aloft day and night for so long must have exceeded millions of rands already and still years of work to be done... *looks at the crooked City Manager, Mike Sutcliffe and his enormous rates hikes.... Would he have to carry the can ultimately should someone as palpably and equally guilty of corruption as Allen Spence get nailed?
A nice big picture on the front page of the Daily News with the 2 of them handing cheques over to the Sherwood victims and a headline screaming simply "GUILTY" would be my ultimate fantasy heh... In my dreams ja....
Freddie (yes the Other accountant) has all 3 vertical monitoring sensors activated in his upper story bedroom window. Does it register Clive's comings and goings at No. 10 or only mine? Interesting....
Judging from the heat both in and outside the house this morning, its going to be fairly warm today... I see the pleasant family at No. 7 across the road now sport a fleet of trucks. These seem to be washed down on an almost daily basis. A valid way of running off potentially toxic water?
Business is booming for them I'm happy to say and he now has 3 employees sleeping in the tiny room allocated for the cottage servants. To have been put onto the Board of Directors of Flame Lily so young too.. *wishes Brian Osborne (ex Muni Electricity Department and Controller of the Moth Cottages here in Sherwood) would remind me of what the Cottages intended purpose is? Obviously no longer war/army veterans or the needy... Strategic placement springs to mind...
While Iris and Sue the Book are worthy tenants, the rest appear to be decidely strange choices....
*exit laughing.....
---oOo---
Monday 23rd April 2007 at 12.03pm. Added:

later...... My life is seldom boring! Captain Courageous threw his toys out the cot tonight beegtime! *cackles.....
With all his current nocturnal activities, its only been a matter of time heh....

So, first of all poor old Nobby (aka Pawn) comes galloping over into our yard. He's been left out and the gates shut behind him. A game I'd thought stupidly, was no longer the flavour of the month...*sigh....
Then I totter over to #trivia and am not there long before I'm disconnected and unable to reconnect... lame but very much par for the course believe me...*smiles..
When trying to reconnect I had a toadish moment and clicked on an icon on the bottom task bar that says Local Area Connection 4, Limited or no connectivity. I've long wondered why this icon sits there and whether it is the door our Controller uses. So I have this brain fart and disable the icon. *boom!* No connecting whatsoever heheh....The GameWrecker kindly restored the register eventually but it pretty much indicates that I was right in guessing our dear Captain accesses this PC via that icon? Gnite......

Now Monday at 8.35pm