Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MEDIOCRE BAD GUYS....
It may already have been noted that I am not a quick thinker - which makes my actions this morning all the more remarkable....*beams...
Missus Courageous oft-mentioned Merc was shrieking in protest as she tried reversing up the drive to go to work.
As she struggled I grumbled loudly that it was a man's job and where was Bali to help her.... when I glanced up and spied the dear boy....
I broke into a trot (surprising for one so large and clumsy), and shot indoors, grabbed my camera and was in time to take a picture as he climbed out of the Merc at the top of the drive. Totally unpremeditated nogal.....
Of course there will be retribution - if not today, soon. Do I care? Nope... The Captain is clearly under great pressure with his work schedule and as he demonstrated last night, it takes very little effort to incur his wrath....*grins....
So - not a picture he would be happy with and I'm guessing pretty much on a par with those of the large, pink, elderly, blob dancing excitedly on her front lawn dressed in only a bath towel? Pictures I'm fairly sure were taken from a chopper purportedly involved in a local 'chase'...*collapses laughing....
I think I can safely stop begging mon Capitan audibly, to burn me the Amy Winehouse CD....as the only thing he is likely to be burning are effigies of this toad heh.....
To all the plonkers out there who wonder why I provoke and prod... may I remind you who initiated this so cowardly Game of bullying and beating? Certainly an eye-opening, life-changing 8 years its been since the so-Courageous pair set up shop right next door and I freely admit that without Bali's wondrous Game plan, I may well have expired from self-loathing and boredom a long time back.....
Let me give you a small sample.... did you know that at 3am or 4am the sensors tucked in the Mercs headlight literally blaze with light? But that by 5.00am (when the GameWrecker rises), they have faded to barely noticeable pinpricks? See now, I find that absolutely fascinating.....*laughs.....
No doubt the Captain will have a logical explanation for it, possibly one that includes the words senile dementia and lies *roars with laughter....
There are however, people out there who understand that the things I so clumsily attempt to describe, are totally feasible...
Lowering the output on the Streetlights so that on some mornings they appear dimmer than usual however little? clever...
Who throws the switch to activate the noisy crickets ? Does mon Capitan flash his light to the GateKeeper at the orphanage who then enters the Ops room and hits a button?
I'm guessing its all run pretty much along those lines ? *beams....
Even old Bert on his verandah at sparrows' plays his part... oh, and btw, I heard a text message come in to either Bert or the dude with him on the verandah at 5.15am this morning heheh ...neato...
I would relish every minute of this amazing techno-filled Game if it weren't for the human error always lurking... error that Basil, Sue and Penny are paying for daily.
Why, there was a time not so long ago, when my own trusty twin-tub bit me if I touched the drum while busy doing the laundry... did that amuse you at the time Bali?
My cellphone has behaved as it should for a week now. The hairdryer no longer cuts out due to the mini surges you were sending that socket. Its not like you have decided to stop being silly though.....dangerously silly....
The erratic fizzing coming from the kitchen socket at the crack of dawn the other morning? I've not heard it repeated since but who knows what you do while the two oldies snore at night?
I do hope that you couldn't resist bragging to at least some of your adoring fans in the early days, that you do indeed have conrol of our series of streetlights and with that, control of all these residents electricity supply....*cackles....
I certainly don't have to 'make up' or prevaricate about the wondrous sights I am shown. My descriptions may well be confusing and clumsy but I try to do my best and am fairly chuffed with the results....*grins..
Were it you and the Missus alone that could comprehend my whitterings here, it would be more than enough....*smiles....
After all, in the interests of retaining your Internet fan base, at least, it would be wiser not to share everything that you are involved in...right? *and collapses again.....
The chopper bustles busily overhead just out of sight at 10.35am... I get up to check and yes, tis der Kommissar missioning away and heading into Sydenham..
Hopefully I am not missing another Grand Theatrical Production and it is just doing its normal groundwork activation.... ah yes, my hand begins to die....*smiles happily....
I finally managed to figure out the dating system on the camera which will make it much easier to get my pictures in the correct order for my albums... yes - my book overfloweth and I need another....
If problems begin to appear with the camera and flash-drive (ala the RAJump Worm that miraculously turned up on the flashdrive a week ago heh), they will be blogged here. The Weasel revealed himself way back as an enthusiastic amateur...*cackles....
Tsk, there I go again, being melodramatic... why on earth would Bali and his Cronies have a problem with my camera? *shrugs....
---oOo---
Tuesday 24th April 2007 at 12.01pm