Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CELESTIAL INTERVENTION.....
I reared up in bed in the dark - my bedside digital clock had taken a hit and was flashing on and off saying it was 4.35am. The GameWrecker's clock was fine and gave the correct time as 3.09am. WTF?
I'm betting my Hero couldnt sleep and was practising his skillz *chuckles..... was it his patio light that was blamed for all the fumbling yesterday morning? Did the GateKeepers claim they were confused? Safer to try leaving it off this morning? *laughing...
At 3.15am I took up the trash to find the Captain's front patio light switched off and only his new, improved signal wall light activated. And no, nothing could be seen lit, on the monitoring equipment he used to keep snugly tucked in his patio. Maybe its been moved to a better site, maybe its still there...tis not that important....
Bali's streetlight still looking ghostly with the main light switched off.
Watching the 'bedroom' sensor a while later while walking on the verandah, it certainly appeared to be off but the Master Controller had ample time to turn it down with all the racket I was making....like an old VW, I cough, splutter and backfire...
All systems go across the valley and business as usual. I noticed last night the lights on the ablution block were back up and running...
The heat in this little corner of the lounge was unbearable this morning at 4.15am.. the GameWrecker said they had predicted 29degrees for Durban and I would guess that will be an understatement.
Heres a poser for you....
Someone hops over our top wall in the dead of night. My Personal GateKeeper, Fred the Accountant and Bali the Man are all alerted immediately via their various sensor monitors...
Bert looks out of his bedroom window to see someone on our drive...(clearly not the real homeowners..). Does he call to warn us? After all, he has our number. Or does he stand and watch and let the intruder carry on?
Bali of course, would happily watch events unfold as he so clearly did when the kids motor bike was removed from No. 5's driveway a while back. Considering the company mon Capitan keeps, this is hardly surprising *smiles.....
No, my question is - how deeply is Bert involved? To the extent that he would not phone us, has to be my guess....
Amusing to think what excuses my Master trotted out regarding the bike theft... he never woke up? or there are no sensors on his pole? (bwaahaaaaa....!)
Fond as I have become of the dear boy, I found this particular moment in the Game to be tasteless in the extreme. If readers seriously believe that Captain Courageous was unaware of the bike theft as it took place then they are reading the wrong blog heh....
Ah - and the bakkie is back again too with its wheel sensor glowing brightly. Strangely, our house power supply has, for the most part, ceased its endless dips. Long may it continue or at least until he reactivates his streetlight .....
Mid-morning : and time to think over my earlier waffles.....
The GameWrecker's theory that Sophie must of bumped the digital clock plug lost any credibility when, having been reset, it went off again an hour later *beams....
A problem Bali dear or just flexing your muscles for a laugh?
My Captain Courageous has had close on 34 years (if his Missus is to be believed) in which to perfect the art of being the slipperiest eel on the planet. *smiles fondly at Bali....
He can pretty much wriggle out of any situation heh... So, his patio light is out this morning and the bedroom sensor deactivated. Does he seriously expect me to believe that what I've been seeing so regularly was merely a reflection? Pull the other one dear boy....
On an absolutely still morning in the dark, it is quite clearly not reflective light that dances on the white box. Damage control to convince Dilshaad and others that help the Project that they are not monitored?? *cackles....
Or is it merely that Missus C does not appreciate the kinkiness you display at even having a bedroom monitor? Quite possibly the equipment tucked into your patio controls that little white beauty and switching off the light deactivates it.. Who knows..... I would guess that it has much to do with Telkoms broadband over powerlines as well.
When Fred's wife told me they were getting adsl and I subsequently watched as their standard telephone pole in the valley was swopped for a power pole? I certainly didnt dream that up and it makes some sort of sense. Of course Freds pole, all this while later, looks perfectly normal these days. (except for the white box). Im betting hasty changes were made to it once again after my assertions here.
Way too easy for an independent to drive down into the valley below No. 12 and check heheh...
So basically the huge Neighbourhood Wireless Network set up throughout Sherwood and Sydenham is running side by side with the Beasts BOP system.. That would explain all the Telkom contractors slicing across the roads and laying cables in this area and beyond... all to facilitate the so- charming Big Brother initiative dreamed up by the DrugLord Co-ordinator for South Africa, Koobair, and perfected by Allen Spence so-called, Superintendent of Electricity for Durban at the gullible ratepayers expense.
I have been bleating warnings here for ages that someone will have to foot the bill for the huge amounts of added power this system is using and for the deliberate water runoffs..
and voila!.... Open a local newspaper and it screams about the huge rates hikes the corrupt Ethekwini Municipality are about to slap on to residents and business alike...*sighs...
While I'm at it, may I point out another area of your lives that will be controlled with ease before long...
The GameWrecker and I each have very basic, entry level Nokia cellphones. I aver that both these phones are totally controlled by the corrupt *grins at Bali....here's lookin at you kid....Vodacom? pfftt.... the Beast by any other name.....
My cell has taken to switching off when I get texts from certain people in spite of a full signal and battery visible. Mo sent me a text from up on the road outside my gates and it came in 1/2 later heheh.. Busy Network? Raait *cackles....
If you can think it, believe me, they CAN do it and best of all, its now legal !
One of the big lights over at the Convent's Ablution block was still burning fiercely after daybreak at 6.00am today.
If Sister Stephens really wants to see the full picture, I suggest she wear ninja black and does a Cook's Tour of the entire property one night without any warning *laughing....just kidding - these guys have a truly awesome early warning system - from toilet lights to flashing wall lights to siren-speak *beams... they will nearly always be one jump ahead of the honest...*shrugs....
The little notice that now appears on my blog suggesting I could make money from it has me laughing....I have serious doubts that many honest people bother to glance at my ramblings..(with obvious exceptions..) Besides, the only money I am really interested in, would be the compensation for Basil, Penny and Sue the Book. A fading dream? *waits......And to those who constantly feel the need to remind me of my many short-comings? May I suggest to you that queue jumping is passe and you will all, I'm sure, get your chance to vent at some point...of course, the term pretentious, judgemental plonkers would not fit any of you - or would it? *smiles....
As it would appear tradepage/iBurst omitted to supply the April Bandwidth paid for by the GameWrecker, there is a fairly good chance you will be rid of me sooner rather than later...Patience.....*grins.
---oOo---
Wednesday 11th April 2007 at 1.57pm