Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HEAVENLY CONNECTION......
Woke at 3.00am but chose to go back to bed. Up at 3.45am to find the cricket chorus was coming at me directly from the orphanage / Recreation Centre. So much for insect life hah!! My hand burned and burned as I sat writing in the corner of the lounge.
I had cause to look back at old calendar entries yesterday and now frankly am shattered at the huge cost, physical, mental and asset-wise that I have endured for so long....
Small notes made, that meant little at the time but added to the picture I now see so clearly - are horrific...
Certainly most of it emanated from Bali and his Koobair fan club but tis the involvement of the Municipality that appals me so...
That Howard Whitehead in his position as Head of the Ethekwini Electricity Department could justify the continuing of such obvious corruption taking place over such a lengthy period leaves me cold. Ah yes - I laughed and pranced through it all in my role as the Village Idiot and have survived to tell the tale.
Whitehead's secretary, Missus Rose Naidoo had assured me repeatedly that her boss had read each and every missive that was delivered to him so no wriggling out of responsibility there. He knowingly allows control of series of streetlights and the power supplies to be handed to laymen? In our case a young man whose basic claim to fame is top cracker and dodgy contacts?
Repitition here on this blog is all I seem to do and though Im fully aware that I must appear deranged, there have to be readers who get the picture so to speak?
While sitting writting this early on, the lights dipped repeatedly and the lounge was stiflingly hot in spite of all the windows and door being opened and the fan on. My personal cricket chorus was shrieking and I struggled to hold the pen in my dying hand...
Melodramatic as ever heheh....
Bali did not activate the light outside his front gates last night and it was still out this morning.
He deludes himself that his nocturnal comings and goings will go unnoticed with the light off? *laughing.... pull the other one....
I have no idea what reason he gave for denying us an Internet connection during the day yesterday or whether he is even obliged to give reasons for what he chooses to do. My guess is that the ball is now rolling so fast and is so vast that what happens to the odd (heh) resident now, is immaterial. He has as always, total carte blanche to do as he pleases no matter what the consequences..
Water under the bridge say you? Move on? How can I do that while at least 3 unsuspecting victims have suffered directly as a result of this shocking corruption...*hawks.....
And so, as I danced in the light of the 'mothership' on my front lawn at 5.00am today - the Convent ablution block down by Michan Road sat dark and silent...a first in a long while... lights were on at the Recreation centre and a few of the smart windows at the orphanage activated...
I would speak to the Ombudsman of the World Electricity at this point.....*sigh.. actually no - Telkom probably has something on him/her as well *cackles.... its the way of the world that we live in right?
For all my abrasive attitude and utter lack of social skills I remain an idealistic plonker. Basically I still dream that Good will triumph over Evil...though now I must concede, quite possibly not in my lifetime...*grins....
The GameWrecker attempts to log on this morning as usual at 5.45am and *boom* up bobs Error 718 again. No connection. The lounge lights dip. I watch with interest as he reboots. I logged our remaining bandwidth at shutdown last night and there is ample considering the miniscule amount we use so..... another wee power play?
Rebooting still gives him Error 718 so I must assume (happily) that I am making headway at last...*beams....
Oh sure, I was finally allowed to connect last night to blog and to sit like a plank over in #trivia. But my Master is coming out of the Closet more and more each day as the pressure mounts...
Our access to the Internet is now going to become more infrequent and unstable? Even if the GameWrecker were to (unlikely after 8 years) finally sit up and pay attention, it is way too late to halt the damage...the rot has invaded every aspect of the country aided by many so -called pillars of Industry and upright citizens...*laughs....
Shabeir Shaik allowed to move into the Prince Albert Luthuli Hospital? Nicely tucked off the beaten track and fewer patients likely to leak details of his comings and goings to the Press?? Nice one.... Both he and Jacob Zuma have most certainly been given more than enough dirt on really bigwigs in Government and will never be held accountable for any wrongdoings.
Data Theft is Beeg Business my dears.... what you say today on your landline, cellphone and PC can and Will be used against you....*laughs....
I am I suppose, slightly humbled to have been such an integral part of the massive expansion of an idea that (at least in this country)emanated from a crooked SAPS Station Commander and his DrugLord connection in cohoots with the Beast known as Telkom.
Do you still sit there and roll your eyes as you read and shrug with your cest la vie attitude? Its not your business and you keep your nose clean?
Boy - are you in for a nasty surprise heheh....
The only thing that I am utterly certain of here, is that my words will come back to haunt many of you..
Ah - I see tis the Beemer that sits now next to the jet-ski at the top of Bali's driveway... and the bakkie is ? in the garage? Changing vehicles regularly and often even parking them elsewhere overnight has always been a ploy used by Captain Courageous.. I call the GameWrecker to verify its the Beemer and as I walk down the passage my ears immediately go stone deaf as the monitoring system is cranked to the max to hear our every word...heh...
Did the Crooked forsee from the outset how finely tuned are my senses? (Would that a brain were attached).. But judging from the oafish and clumsy behaviour on their part it is doubtful they knew or gave a toss...
It truly is of no consequence that due entirely to my own shortcomings, I am forced to fly solo... I give you the opportunity here to think and to draw your own conclusions...
The Master Plan regarding this old Toad has backfired badly. If I am driving down the road to Total Insanity, rest assured that I have a passenger sitting next to me....Prakash (Collin) Balliram will ride with me whether by choice or not....*laughing.....
His arrogance currently knows no bounds and there was no smile for me this morning from either himself or his Missus. The Captain was dressed in what I'm guessing are his Bank Security duds... oh yes, in his role as IT Trouble-Shooter for Absa Bank at least, he has access to your banking records. *beams.... a goose trotting over your grave?
I understand that the Beasts brother, Eskom, has finally emerged from under its rock and stated publicly that within 5 years we will all be owned..one way or another...
If you have followed my demented rantings from the beginning you cannot feign astonishment at these events as they unfold.
I suggest you keep your fingers crossed that whichever crooked layperson in your area is chosen to 'manage' your power supply - you are given someone with a sense of humour and a lack of vanity. 2 things sadly lacking in Bali's makeup purse at present...*chuckles...
It is clear that working through the night is contributing to our Controller's current short temper and lack of patience. No doubt after each blog published here we will lose our Internet Connection until such time as himself is quite huffed out.... *smiles...
---oOo---
Wednesday 18th April 2007 at 12.18pm
PS. I tried logging on and was 'allowed' a connection at 12.24pm. If I do not appear as usual after 5.00pm today consider Mon Capitan is wielding his mighty sword once again haha...