Monday, April 16, 2007

FADE TO BLACK.....
At 3.05am this morning I finally gave up trying to get back to sleep.
Spotty down at Number 2 had a similar problem and I could hear him faintly voicing his anxiety in the thick valley air.
I admit I find it liberating after all these years, to be able to rise at any hour, knowing that I can catnap during the day... and of course you get to see and hear things in the wee, dark hours, that would go unnoticed in daylight *smiles....
A case in point would be what sounds like a vast colony of crickets in the valley and across the way. I've heard them several times but puzzled as I was, what passes for logic in my head said 'just crickets' and I left it at that.
Rising an hour earlier than usual today I find the cricket colony appears to have moved to what now sounds like the area between the Senior Boys Hostel and the Mayville CellMast so - I will now have to do a rethink heheh.... if its not crickets WTF could it be?
The same thing that is upsetting Spotty and his companion so? Weirdness.... I told you of the strange roaring noise I used to hear in the far distance and of the chorus of personal crickets that now reside permanently in varying degrees of volume, in my head? And now this..... You would be justified in thinking tinnitis at this point.... *laughs....
But no - along with the eyes came the ears... ears that can almost hear the air move and shift in a room... to sit outside in the dark and hear the very tiniest of sounds. The huge fruit bat as he munches on the seeds of the palm tree... a cat moving across the lawn in the dark....
My Controller with his remote muffled in some fashion... all these sounds and more so, tinnitis? No.
I sat out on the verandah yesterday morning at 4.00am quietly watching and listening. The first light shone on the gumtrees at 4.15am and a while later, a second light. The Captain's bakkie was not home when I rose at 4.00am but shortly after the 2nd light came the recognizable chirrup of his remote. I checked and yes, he had arrived home. He flashed his wall light briefly at the gumtrees and Mohamed did the same and a final chirrup from my Masters remote....sigh.... Hardy Boys stuff indeed....
I'm obviously lost here. I doubt even people like the Rodent or skydog who are fully conversant with the Wireless system could make head or tail of any of this....
could the cricket sound be caused by radio waves between the Power Room at the Convent and the CellMast across the Freeway in full view at Mayville?
Such poor reporting I do and one would actually have to live in this Zone to understand what it is I try to explain...tsk..... Why is this all done at such strange hours of the night? Again I have to ask if there is any risk involved.....
Quite possibly it is just easier using the different colour lights and Line of Sight, to work after dark. As simple as that....
It is sad how the Sherwood community have been so deliberately divided up. There are those that are on the Wireless Network, and those that have no computer but nonetheless house the aerials, and then those that are literally kept totally in the dark...pfft...
Divide and conquer makes us all so much easier to manipulate does it not?
If there were indeed a genuine desire to eradicate crime from the area, it would be fairly simple for everyone to work together. Sherwood however, appears to have become a haven for the crooked and corrupt since the mid-nineties....
The latest ploy of drawing in really good people (too many to mention) with juicy carrots, has almost driven the final nail into the coffin.
The fact that Sabeera and Mr. Essay have had breakins despite all the monitoring clearly indicates that the corrupt in charge will continue to organise crime, when and wherever it suits them.. the suburb is now so cunningly split up the very word community is a joke...
There is a CPF Meeting tonight. I cannot but wonder if, at the same time, at another venue, there will be a Meeting held for all those who assist the Wireless Network data-theft scheme...?
Judging from the theatrical displays so regularly enacted, I have come to the conclusion that it is not just this toad that is considered a clown but in fact, a large proportion of the residents who are treated with similar amusement and contempt.
Sad hey?....*shakes its head....
---oOo---
Monday 16th April 2007 at 5.48pm