Sunday, March 18, 2007

THE STRANGEST THING....
You have to wonder whether this blog still gives rise to wild mirth and merriment... twas always my intention to amuse in spite of the underlying seriousness of the subject.
On a personal level, I have always found laughter to be the best way of dealing with the truly bizzare life I have led for the past eight years *smiles.....
Yesterday's wind had picked up to what surely must be classed as gale-force by the evening. Amazingly our Wireless signal settled at a brilliant 100% strength and never wavered. *beams at Bali.....
This morning I found that the biggest and heaviest section of our old palm tree had crashed down some time during the night. It was a miracle that the pre-cast wall between us and No. 10 wasn't damaged. They ended up with the entire top of the palm tree in their garden and we got the trunk! Eish!
Right - back to business.....
It was after 5pm yesterday when I logged on and a while later I heard shouting down in the valley. Sophie took off noisily to investigate and I followed...
I could hear a guy yelling something just below our 8 foot valley boundary wall and then what sounded like a spray paint can being shaken. I fetched the little gun and put 3 shots into the treetrunks (a most satisfying sound), after which there was an immediate silence.
This morning I dragged out the ladder and looked over the wall to find at least 4 whole sections of the wall had been painted with random patterns *cackles....
So I climbed right on over and into the valley and took some pictures for my album. So far, pretty arb. stuff for this neighbourhood. And then, I had a stroke of luck....
There I was, precariously balanced on top of the high wall, when I suddenly noticed that Bali had a new light on the front of his house right between and above the bedroom windows!
This light is directly facing the Senior Boys Hostel lights and was burning brightly at about 10.00am as I sat there. Who could resist? I got a Great picture heheh.... a bonus for this light obsessed toad *laughs.....
At this point there are two corrections to be made:
I predicted a drop in our radio signal likely as punishment for my previous blog. Happily this was incorrect.
I also surmised that Adrian, the alleged paedophile, would not be seen in our neck of the woods since his court appearance. (Did he actually appear in Court last Tuesday? Whose word do we have on that count?) , and there he was, back in the valley on Tuesday afternoon.
Judging from the shouting preceeding the shaking of the spray can yesterday evening, I figure its safe to assume that it was good old Adrian back again.
Egged on by his drug supplier to continue harassing both the Treasurer and myself? Why was I singled out? I asked Captain Bhopal (aka Ghopal) to get a Patrol van to move him on. That is all. I have no idea whether they did in the end. If it is a yes - do the SAPS tell the guy exactly WHO made the 'move him on' request? Interesting and will be followed up.
If not, why would he target us unless my previous guess regarding the heir-apparent and his hold over Adrian (via drugs) is the reason? Makes sense to me heheh..... In fact, the more appearances he makes now, the stronger my allegations appear....
Why did Carol shop the dude so suddenly out of the blue? I certainly didnt mention the full story at the CPF Meeting. Did Captain Bhopal (aka Ghopal) discuss my text requesting a Patrol van with her and why on earth would he do that? *laughing....
Dirty work at the Crossroads heheh.....
Bali has a visitor. The little white Golf that may or may not belong to the Electrician. An older guy that has been here many times before. I have noted in the past, after he visits there is usually a change in Captain Courageous' lighting arrangements heh.... Much business and noise from next door would confirm this. He is here to remove the sensor I recently discovered? *sigh...whatever...
Though it is early afternoon now, the wind still howls up from the South. The humidity is non-existant and the first touch of the coming winter is thankfully in the air.
It would be unwise of me to approach young Adrian as dearly as I would like to question him on the source of his sudden interest. It would surely be construed as giving him encouragement which aint gonna happen *chuckles.....
If however, the matter takes a more serious turn, I have given several people enough to think about to raise some very awkward and interesting questions.....
Your move I think, O Master of Bravery? *smiles....
---oOo---
Sunday 18th March at 2.05pm.