Monday, March 19, 2007

SAY NINETY-NINE AND DISS ME.......
I had a dream. Certainly nothing as auspicious as Martin, but nonetheless, I will share it with you.
First let me say that I love to dream. Tis rare however, that I remember them. I never place much store by dreams as I figure they are just random fragments of your memory on replay.
Just before waking this morning, I dreamed I was standing up the top in the sun with Sophie and there was Adrian Kingsley (the alleged paedophile) walking up the pavement on the other side of the Crescent.
Except...... when he got closer, I realised it was Carol heheh... Carol with orangy/red dreadlocks and wearing Adrians clothes...weirdness.....
She slowed down and called out good morning and I saw she had a spraypaint can sticking out of her backpack *shrugs.....
How did it go in Court on Tuesday? I asked her and she laughed....
She then told me that there had been no court appearance at all... Adrian is her nephew and a useful stooge to be used when needed.... his brain cells are pretty much cooked with his fondness for ganja, making him fairly easy to manipulate....
But surely it would be simple to check up on a court appearance ? I said.... she just shrugged and laughed again and told me that people were way too busy with their own lives and took what was told them at face value..
She then went on to say that our CPF Secretary was a good case in point. The DrugLord and Rotten Apple cadre had been fairly anxious at one point when it appeared our Secretary was becoming interested in the toad's story.
Strings were hastily pulled and an outstanding request by our Secretary's employers was rushed through giving the Secretary a huge additional amount of work. = no time at all to think about or to follow up on toad's story at all... problem solved.
She said it was a fairly simple matter to arrange for sudden big contracts to be awarded and jobs to be found, should they need someone to be distracted.
Just then the sound of Hindi music filled the air and I woke up... WTF was that all about?!
Try as I may a while later, I could see nothing different after the Electricians visit next door yesterday. The sensor mentioned in my previous blog is still tucked safely in place.
I was amused to note as I went out of the courtyard door in the dark, that a crack of light showed under the blind that tightly covers mon Capitans kitchen window...up and about so early?
Even more amusing was discovering some 10 minutes later that the crack had widened considerably on my return downstairs...*shrieks..... Smile for the camera time?
All the suggestions I repeatedly make for interested parties to come to Sherwood and see the wonderful techno innovations installed, are pretty much a waste of time.. *chuckles......
Standing up at road level on the Crescent, it all looks pretty unremarkable.
Go halfway down my stairs however, and take another look and you will see whereof I ramble on and on and on.......
I suppose you could always put your nick and telephone number in my post box and I could call you? *cackles...on 2nd thoughts, who in their right mind would be fool enough to deliberately attract the attention of the Corrupt? *falls over laughing.....
Naa....I'm screwed and accept it gracefully.....
Staunch people like skydog become pale with fright at the thought of queering the Wireless pitch heheh..
Though you may not actively participate in corrupt dealings, Donald dear boy, by your very silence you are guilty of complicity.
Do I hope to shame anyone into offering assistance? That would be akin to whipping a dead goose heheh....
Way too many officials and Pillars of the Community have backed this horse and slated the Toad for anyone to give serious consideration to her allegations...pffft......
The gift I was given in November/December 2005 (around the time when Basil fell down with fluid buildup on his brain), still astonishes me. My right hand kicks in with pins and needles at touching almost any electrical device.
Not only that, when I am on the front verandah in the early hours, walking on the Orbitrek? I am pretty much in the full glare of so many of the orange lights and there goes that right hand again *laughs....
Ahhh...imagination prone toady....*shrugs..
And to the orange Port-a-Lite lurking over by the gumtrees across the valley this morning at 4.30am? Ingenious! *yawns....
I must go...my Courageous Captain has just flown back in the Courser and maybe he will be pleased with me if I go give him this blog now.
*Toady tries hard to please.......
---oOo---
Monday 19th March 2007 at 9.38am