Saturday, March 17, 2007

ALL MY SENSES DISLOCATING......
The orphanage foyer light was off again this morning when I rose before 4.00am. Despite this, there is an eerie backlight that reveals any GateKeeper that may be lurking.
The huge orange light burns fiercely in the orphanage north end upper-story window. It has been there long enough for me to consider it permanent.
The light furthest from me, also in the upper-story windows of the Senior Boys Hostel, is now communicating with the 2 big new orange lights just the other side of the Freeway in Mayville. How do I know? *laughs.... tis all in the colour dudes......
The 2 much smaller greenish lights were very noticeable on the eaves of the church itself this morning in spite of the brilliant distracting light on the outside of the blue building.
You save the church tower light itself for best? *cackles... I had a great photo of it all along and didnt realise.... That must also apply to the tiny white sensor light on the spine of the church roof as well?
I'm guessing those last two are only activated when the matching light shines just below the top of the Howard College Tower and the chopper is airborne between them? *sigh... I fear my readers will have nodded off with boredom by now but I find it all very strange and quite beautiful.....
The big overhead street light down by Cassim's has only its pilot light on.
I took a hike up the top last night at 9.30pm to find a veritable myriad of lights burning over at the orphanage and the Senior boys Hostel. It is little wonder that we face a 10% hike in electricity rates very soon. All the talk of using more economical types of light bulbs is so much rubbish... the variety and amount of lights used at St. Theresa's alone is astonishing to say the least.
I was lucky enough to glance out of the window yesterday at 5.10pm in time to see what looked to be the familiar figure of Elizabeth, leaving the Captain's gates, dressed to the nines, for the weekend? As I only saw her from the rear I have no idea how advanced her 'pregnancy' is. May I dare to hope that Bali has re-employed her and it wasn't just a passing visit?
She has always kept communications with me to the absolute bare minimum and the children and Nobby seem to like her a lot.
I was remembering the fun times Bali and the Rotten Apples had with the little light sensors. You remember how he at one stage, stuck them up all over his back garden? *cackles.... and even down in the valley on the tree trunks? Such sport it was though he did remove them in the end. Except for................... the one that I now see so clearly *heaves with laughter.....
dear boy, may I suggest that you move it smartly or it will be in my photo album before very long heheh...
I have no idea of the reaction to my move in the Game revealed yesterday. I am sure it is being discussed at length and counter-moves considered...
The fact that our wireless signal is now back to 100% strength and with few exceptions, remains steady, merely confirms that you use the "Goal Posts Moved" ploy when it suits you regardless of it being a Foul.
I wait with interest to see what the next Game play will be. There is little or no reason for you to shut us down when you are busy elsewhere, other than pure spite so....
I gather that Adrian Kingsley, the alleged paedophile and a possible pawn in this Game, did appear in Court this past week and walked free... that same afternoon he was back in the valley below me hammering furiously at some item too small to see. I got a couple of nice pictures and put him on ignore. Somehow I do not feel the young man is quite as simple-minded as we are being led to believe and must make further enquiries. I feel that once his address has been established, the picture may become clearer...*smiles...
Now Early Afternoon:
The wind is picking up, bringing grey clouds from the South. Hopefully we will get more rain.
I am resolved to follow through with my Counter Move to the Dropping Signal Foul. It will certainly cause ripples if not waves, but it has been 8 years since mon Capitan began his so charming (and back then one-sided) Toady Show.
He is now so fully entrenched in his role as Controller that he simply cannot see the wood for the trees. The Plot is lost, the Heady days of Glory are done and yet the poor lad clings desperately to the past....
come, Bali dear - face it as I have done.... you are merely a very clever cracker who is well-connected to a good many (some very high-profile) crooks in this beautiful country.
One hopes that the above mentioned crooks eventually find you a better job. One that utilises your considerable talents in something more worthwhile than monitoring and harrassing a 61 year old idiot.
Read and re-read that last sentence and tell me truly whether you are proud of this particular achievement ? *shakes its head.... But hey - for all I know you consider it to be your finest triumph? *beams....
In which case I would applaud the brilliant manipulation of our Wireless Signal Strength particularly when I am in #trivia. There I was, picturing mini-armies of your groupies, pinging and lagging me with glee - when in actual fact you now appear to be using our own signal to lag me...*shrieks with laughter.....
The mere fact that I now see how the signal drops below normal when I play, proves exactly how sadly desperate you have become.
Oh sure, there will always be many who admire your tactics and applaud your vendetta and rush to assist you in any way they can. In spite of this Bali dear, you are consistently revealing an idiocy almost akin to my own. I am a less than weak trivia player and always will be. With or without your assistance you silly plonker....*falls over laughing....
You have, to be frank, almost vanished up your own behind. Come out of the dark while you still can, and into the light heheh....
I have little doubt that this blog will earn me a drop to a 5% signal strength from our usual 100% which will pretty much shut us down again.
Please dont demean yourself further by claiming that this is not an area you manipulate.
Rather be honest, for once and crow, and claim the adulation you feel is your due while I bide my time before attempting my retaliatory move.
It is quite possible the information is already out there and I shall just continue to practise patience until the moment is right...
Your stoney-faced glare yesterday in response to my smile and wave shows that you still carry a great deal of baggage and have issues that need resolving...
Misplaced pride is truly a bugger *cackles....
---oOo---

Added Saturday evening at 8.14pm... after over 2 hours playing happily in #trivia I managed to score about 5 points... this confirms my assertion that I am a less than weak trivia player and always will be heheh.... the thing is that my wireless signal was 100% the entire time which I truly appreciate.... In fact I had very little lag at all the entire evening. (Not that that helped my game heheh). Small mercies gratefully received ....
Now, in an ideal world you Bali dear, would forgot the manipulation of our paid for wireless signal and we could keep Carol and her Ministry of Good Works. * sigh.... goodnite x