Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE HARDEST PART.....
See now..... I'm betting if someone could be bothered to sit down and explain to the frantic Spotty (Dilshaad's Jack Russell at No. 2), exactly what is happening and why, he wouldn't feel it necessary to voice his anxiety when the system is activated. Much the same applies to this toad heheh...
Of course it is nigh on impossible to say whether these radio waves? cause more than just basic discomfort to some dogs more than others. When you consider that I had this morning, such noise and pressure in my ears, and my teeth ached so..(fillings?) it may well manifest as actual pain to a dog. It's not likely that Spotty will be clearing this up anytime soon....
Whether the new occupants of No. 17 are indeed further GateKeepers for the Beast remains to be seen. Their fine array of new lights (one very odd in particular), are activated at truly strange times. One of the tenants came out onto the verandah in the dark early this morning and I waved delightedly to him but alas, he scuttled away into the shadows.... heheh...
So who is he? I blogged previously that I had seen ancients in and out of the house but now I surely wonder. I would guess this gentleman to be nearer my age and quite possibly a retiree from the Muni's Illuminati Clan. Someone like hmm.. Mistuh Spence Senior - father of the Grand High Vizier of Lighting in Greater Corrupted Durban? *chuckles.... Iris kindly gave me the names of the new tenants but it certainly would appear as if there are more than the three officially known.
Course its all guesswork and supposition here so....
In a scheme of this magnitude (and yes, we Know its huge), I am still enthralled by the attention paid to one who is barely worthy of a second thought.
Even as the mere Provider of Light Entertainment and Snide Laughter, it would seem that a great deal of trouble is being taken to ensure my ongoing cavortings *laughs.....
I had Sherwood pegged as being given back into the hands of the Rotten Apples at SAPS and our resident DrugLord up the road and now must do a rethink. For Number 17 screams Ethekwini Muni Rot... a shame but totally unsurprising. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.
My Master has now a new device installed on the cab of Kitt iv the Courser bakkie and has taken to leaving a wall light burning outside his gates.
Much scuffling and adjustments were made last night in his garage around 7.00pm. Will I see/feel the effects? Who knows....*sigh.
the church tower lights and the sensor light on the church roof too were on in the dark this morning. It is Easter so possibly a Mass taking place... though strangely, I watched for the tower lights this past Sunday and never saw them at all.
Odd and certainly makes me wonder again how much the good Sister S. is aware of....
She strikes me as sharp enough to understand the technical side and could probably even explain it to me were she so inclined...*sigh Not likely though that it will happen..
Since stating my intention to use Carol in my counter-move to Bali's 'Moved Goalpost Foul', involving destabilising our wireless signal - we have subsequently been blessed with a solid 100% signal that appears constant.
From this I must deduce that Carol wishes, albeit temporarily, to remain in the Game unscathed.
Delusional I may well be, but I am well aware of the meaning of temporary and understand that my position is at best, precarious..*beams....
I am certain, with the brain-power you have at your disposal, a way will ultimately be found to undermine my admittedly lame move. Just not yet...?
Speaking of brain-power..... how is dear Shaheen Bhoola / Stealth, these days? He was Eskom as I recall..... Does he still find time to play trivia? Does he lurk in #trivia and skulk in #lagnet? Does a bear sh*t in the woods? *hysterical cackling....
Do all the players, kind and not so kind, have first-hand knowledge of exactly how things are run down here in the Zone? Or do they really and truly believe what they are fed by a cracker and a used-car salesperson? (undoubtedly backed up by numerous accountants) *falls over laughing....
As a dyed-in-the-wool Tard, it is strangely reassuring to find that even the brightest people can be so easily misled *smiles....
Eh - I nearly forgot.... my Baby PC that had it's colour corrupted? and I thought was ruined? I was told to merely reset the colour and now it looks fine heh...
It has always been the simplest of tweaks that have given rise to the most merriment has it not o Brave Toad Captor?
Needless to say, my desire to spend time on drawing new pictures (and yes, naive as they are, I am still proud of them), has faded. The knowledge that Captain Courageous spent some time carefully eradicating specific pictures from my photo album and left a mess behind him doing it, has certainly done the trick nicely. *sighs...
Having managed on many occasions to add one of my pictures to this blog successfully, it would appear that the Heroic One has seen fit to remove that option now too.
Using Picasa, even this eejit found it a fairly simple matter. Simpler still alas, for mon Capitan to remove the options of Publish/Cancel so they no longer appear heheh...
Scroll down to the bottom and voila! they are gone...
Oh sure, I have incorrectly credited Bali in the past with errors which were entirely due to my own foolishness but that has always been the point of the Game right back to the days of Zaphod and Shrooms on Mweb has it not?
It has been a lesson fairly well learned and these days I am more likely to look for a self-made error than point at my Hero *beams...
In the matter of publishing pictures on my blog however ? *hands the Most Talented Meanie of the Decade trophy to Captain Courageous.....
---oOo---
Tuesday 20th March 2007 at 12.19pm