Thursday, March 01, 2007

OWNED.......
Credibility: Seeming difference between official statements and the facts.
Not a word I set much store by as you may already have noticed *beams...
I truly don't give a tinkers whether my guesses, assumptions and downright accusations are taken seriously or not. Why, I do believe it would take someone a whole lot smarter than my average reader (*ducks), to sort the wheat from the chaff in this ongoing tale of the rot that permeates our fair country at present.
Tuesdays CPF Meeting was thoroughly enjoyable. It is always encouraging to find that people can laugh despite the seriousness of the crime situation.. I was happy to see Shakoor made it to the Meeting. He sits very quietly and I like to think he is genuinely weighing up the odds there at the back. I think he has realised my assertions about being bugged are indeed valid, but if this is the case he need have no worries. Whether he and his familys audio monitoring is activated or not, he is far more valuable as an ally than an enemy to the PTB. Besides, Once you have taken the carrot, there will be NO rocking the boat heh....
Twas even more amusing to notice on being dropped off at my gates straight after the meeting, that Fred the Accountant and Bali both arrived home simultaneously with me. I imagine Bali had been to assist up at the Station with the finer points of the audio monitoring of our Meeting and Freddie just went along to learn....*cackles...
Strange that I didnt see Mo Cassim going down his driveway... he WAS included surely? Not? tsk tsk... only on a need to know basis then? Interesting indeed....
Anyways - now its well past 9.00pm on Tuesday evening and who should call out of the blue? No less than the stunningly exotic Carol - consort of our resident druglord up at no. 734 Jan Smuts Highway. Not that unusual and always a pleasure to chat to her. She is clearly keen to be blogged and I will oblige her here at last....*chuckles.....
Carol - ah yes - currently heading the Ministry of Good Works initiative by confronting crooked taxi owners. An extremely risky undertaking IMO, however, she reassured me that at least one of the 'gentlemen' she stuck it to, "knew who she was", which knowledge wisely prevented him from becoming abusive *falls over in a heap laughing... Plus she was blessed with the presence of Calvin the Good riding shotgun....nice one...
Speaking of Calvin - Carol now tells me that he is not and never was a Bhopal but is rather a Ghopal!! No doubt a small but ongoing source of mirth to the stalwarts up at the Station? Much as I was encouraged to believe that Bali was a Moodliar instead of the Balliram he is? *shrieks.....
Moving on..... I love that the chats Carol has with me on the phone are so closely monitored and recorded. It is such a bizarre concept that I generally struggle to hold a conversation with her due to my hysterical laughter. She tells me she is off to HongKong again pretty soon though for business or pleasure, I have no idea.... I truly could care less about who she belongs to and his decidedly murky background and dealings *laughs....
I simply like the girl immensely and take her at face value.. she IS a Player and darned good at it so whats not to like? Done.
Of some minor interest was Missus Courageous outside in her garden calling for a Maria? Now I have to wonder whether Lerato/Thando WAS summarily fired after being friendly to me...Eish!
Hopefully this is just one of the many incorrect assumptions I make *sigh.....
My realisation finally that the Munis Wireless Link-up is what I have been circling since 2004 was admittedly a relief.
The biggest collaboration this country has ever seen between Eskom, Telkom, the Government and all the local Muni's... and of course the huge reels of orange cabling and the digging are all a part of the same initiative. I dont believe I ever implied that Big Brother was merely a straightforward Neighbourhood WiFi Network....
Nice try Prometheus - you can come sit next to me on the Idiots bench now....I really wonder how you are involved in all this.. Daddy with the local Muni? He an Electrical Engineer? You get a raise in your allowance for every bwwwwaaahhaaa post you make? pffftt....
Jump with me now -
tis the wee hours of Thursday morning at 12.35am and something wakes me... I get up to go pee and then stand looking out of the kitchen window up at the GameWreckers car at the top, wondering what had been loud enough to drag me from my deathlike slumber...Nothing....
So I trundle quietly down the passage and stand in sissy's room looking at Bali's Courser and Miss C's company car sitting there on their driveway. I wave at the bright sensor on the Coursers front wheel. Nothing. Less than 5 minutes later at 12.40am I go back to the kitchen window and find that in the last few minutes our so technically enhanced streetlight has gone out! I go to jot this down on a pad, look out the window, and the darned thing is back on....*chuckles.... you see, even at this hour I can be entranced! WTF! And there I'd been thinking that I had seen all that the lightshows could offer...*laughing....
I slept again and by 3.45am was standing literally under the milkyway admiring how much of what I had been regarding as 'decoy' lights in the orphanage had changed in just a few hours. I will have to rethink the use of the word decoy in relation to that particular section of rooms heh....
And, wonder of wonders, the picture of the wekker taken yesterday, sitting on his ladder leaning against the Stokes cottage, paid off. I see the large rounded globe that burned so golden bright on their front verandah the night before, has since been changed for a differently shaped 'bulb'. Possibly one very similar to those about to be freely distributed by the PMB Muni? *collapses laughing..... Whatever else that wekker was engaged in, on the roof, remains a mystery.
I feel duty-bound at this point to say that I realise many of the crumbs I find on my path have been carefully and deliberately tossed there, with a view to ensuring the ongoing amusement of the crooked *beams.... Do I mind? Hell NO! Tis all grist for the mill, be it manufactured or genuine...heh... I blog what I see and can only guess the rest. BTW, I had my yearly eye-test last week and was told I am most fortunate to have such excellent vision and no deterioration. Go figger. *smiles. So tis only the inner workings of the pointed head I need be anxious about? pfftt. sure..
At 5.10am I took a stroll around the front garden. Fred's hectic valley light is off ja but...but what appears to be bright moonlight at the North end of the valley, simply isnt. heh. I watched the moon sink behind the trees hours ago so, a new light and I would have to guess higher up the valley a ways.
The concrete spectator steps at the Eastend of St. Theresa's playing field are now also lit by a similar glow - clever. One of the houses bordering the field ja? I can't imagine why any of you would give a flying f which lights are where...tis my own personal obsession though I do wish to make the point of the amount and density of all these outdoor lights.
We were advised at our CPF Meeting that the Chairman of the Motherbody/ GOCOC had been missing for the past three? meetings. Is this a cause for concern or jubilation? Does he step ever nearer to his ultimate goal? He can rest assured that he certainly has the full support of the toad in all his endeavours. *whispers... I am not the enemy (and falls down laughing...)
Sometime later: toad's day out and much business in the neighbourhood. Telkom contractors digging across the Crescent up at the Hall by Cullingworth Road. Some nice pictures taken. Another big gang digging right opposite the Beasts' Wandsbeck Depot in Westville. That Eskom, Telkom, the Munis and the Law can work so well and so swiftly alongside one another without any major dissent, towards a common goal - is in itself admirable.
If I wasn't quite so certain that their goal is not necessarily good for the man in the street, I would be even more impressed *sigh... If the lies, corruption and subterfuge surrounding its inception are anything to go by - the end result promises to be corruption in its most classic form yet..... I beg to be proven a liar over the next few years....
PS. Now 4.07pm and my dear Controller is really resorting to fairly lame but desperate measures here *cackling.... publishing the blog is a simple routine after what, 220 published already? And yet suddenly and inexplicably (NOT) it refuses to paste heheh....I also lost the saved typing over in Outlook briefly... Irritable dear boy? *singing.....its only just begun........ x
*sigh...gave that up and went over to check gmail... ooo guess what? couldnt access that either..! Now i have to ask, what part of my Owned blog caused a 34 four year old to revert to a 6 year old? *laughing delightedly......
---oOo---
Thursday 1 March 2007 at 3.56pm