Monday, March 05, 2007

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO....
The weather finally broke last night bringing enormous relief after 2 weeks of relentless sticky heat.
It seems like forever since I published 'Owned' (not without a struggle heh), last Thursday and I am amused at the fallout.
I could picture Captain Courageous band of devoted groupies, scuttling about doing desperate damage-control .....
The dips in our system seemed to increase after the blog was published (probably imagination), in spite of it being Kitt ii (Beemer) parked in pride of place on his drive, and not the Courser. last night however, I noticed practically no dips at all. Weird....
The strange far-away roaring sound, blogged about yonks ago, is back. I sat on the verandah before 4.00am a couple of days ago and marvelled at it. Again this morning at 3.40am it was thundering away over in the east. What could it be? A giant aircon unit over at the Convent? 600 Hells Angels idling their bikes before takeoff down by Natal Command? Fascinating.....
As I sat writing at 4.25am this morning the dips suddenly began... My Captain had awoken *beams.... May I remind readers that this is a Game he initiated and hopefully still enjoys? *smiles.....
I've no doubt he has despatched countless other victims (oops, pardon me, I mean players), with the greatest of ease and am flattered that he is sufficiently entertained by this ancient toad, to allow me to continue demonstrating my foolishness *beams....
Does he keep a proverbial little black book which is regularly updated? Someone published a derogatory article in the Press? Go take his computer down? Tag his phone. Arrange for power cuts/surges. That one didnt fork out protection money - do the same to him and wreck his business while youre at it? And why not?
Sherwood and Sydenham were run with pretty much military precision and organisation in Koobair's day. It would be foolish to assume that his influence is not still everywhere in the area.
And on that tack, it would seem that mentioning our DrugLords better half, the beauteous Carol, may just become a regular feature on this blog. I checked with our Vice Chair this morning and it transpires that young Captain Calvin is to remain as I had him originally - a Bhopal.
Carol obviously felt the tone of my blog was turning way too serious and she thought to lighten the mood with a small prank *chuckles.....
No harm done Carol dear and it does of course give the devout young Captain Calvin Bhopal more exposure. The kindness he displayed in partnering you in your Ministry of Good Works endeavours etc. eish!
Again the question of der Kommissars absence at Meetings over the past fortnight causes me to wonder about the Rotten Apples he admitted to being aware of up at the Station. Are they once again trying to undermine his authority?
A further housebreaking on Saturday up the road at No. 20 this time, exacerbates these fears. If it is an attempt to imply that there is NO such intensive monitoring as I maintain, in the area, then it fails miserably.... we are monitored to the maximum and this 2nd housebreaking merely confirms my theory of how much easier it is for the crooked to arrange for crimes to be committed.
Are these same Rotten Apples waiting until der Kommissar is fully preoccupied with other matters and then taking the Law into their own hands? (*falls over laughing...)
*chopper over at 10.00am.
If that most experienced Colluder with the Corrupt, Allen Spence (Superintendent of Electricity for Durban no less), thought it would be amusing to initiate the Munis data-theft program in our neck of the woods in 2004, I can only hope that he continues to find it as entertaining...
His shrugs and eye-rolling must surely be wearing a tad thin these days *laughs.... snake-oil salesmen ja...
Ah .. life is good... the fallout in #trivia after publishing 'Owned' was ridiculously predictable as mentioned. Enough said.
Captain Courageous cannot think further than using our Nortons to thwart/stall us. Oh except for now when coming on we got Server cannot be found. Brilliant! A bit of a rut you are in dear boy, but I have to agree, if it works then go for it heheh....
There are so many things I could write about...the lights, the erratic behaviour of our landline *nods to Carol...
the trio acting out their lame tableaux over at the playing field at 9.30am...alas, nothing new and fresh... the same old stale and vrot smelling garbage as ever....
A carefully worded and pleasant enough reply posted from Prometheus on the myadsl forum. Tucked in amongst his words he advised me to give up. *snorts..... that is a kid who knows way more than he is telling.....
Sure I live for the most part in cloud-cuckoo-land. Who knows if one day someone will stumble across my blog and begin investigating? Someone with enough cojones to take on these crooks and force them to compensate Basil, Suze and Penny.
Meanwhile, I shall plod on here as long as that Icon of Heroism permits it. Guessing, surmising, assuming and telling of the oddities of life in Sherwood, in the year of the Beast.
---oOo---
Monday 5th March, 2007 at 11.52am