Saturday, March 31, 2007

MY WORDS FALL ON.......
Last night at bedtime I lay on the bed going through the pictures I'd taken yesterday. The constant search for the weird and inexplicable heh.... I had the sensation that something was staring me in the face as I zoomed in and out on the camera and then suddenly the penny dropped.....
I actually broke out in a sweat! The common factor all along? Metal bars - and yet more metal bars WTF!!! And here I bleat for compensation for only the 3 so shamefully wronged. OMG! How I struggle for coherence...
Much like the deliberate water runoffs I insist are happening wherever you look in Sherwood. How Les Poulter, microwave boffin working for the Beast at Telkom, Overport, shrugged and laughed it off when I asked what the connection was between Wireless/EMF and water. He said that only a small section of dinosaur scientists believed that the water table became toxic when exposed to constant high levels of EMF...and yet still the water is being run off in thousands of litres daily and lest we forget, my series of photographs depicting the Fire Engine at the hydrant in Harris Crescent one day last year, have been neatly removed from my PC.
The metal bars? Do metal structures deflect or enhance radio waves? I have to guess that the Monsters who chose to use the perfectly situated orphanage at St. Theresa's, tell themselves that these metal bars and scaffolds etc, protect the innocent inmates of the orphanage...who gives a toss anyway? They're orphans FFS!!!
All the metal bars placed across the windows of the top floor last year? That would be where the children sleep? Dormitories? They are Not to keep the children in at all...they are rather a lame salve to what passes for a conscience in these money/power hungry crooks....
The ground-floor windows - a large metal scaffold structure placed inside one of the rooms? Would that be where the children eat? All the odd objects added to windows and window frames... If all of these so-called precautionary measures are being taken, there has to be a great risk involved...
The huge array of metal scaffolding adorning the front of the Recreation Centre....it has all been there in the open for all to see and I had remarked on it and moved on... Only last night, seeing a closeup shot clearly showing a thick scaffolding structure inside what I must assume to be the childrens diningroom, as it adjoins the kitchen, do the full implications strike home.
The metal scaffolding placed in the gap made deliberately in the playing field precast wall for Line of Sight to Michan Road...
The metal swing set in Captain Courageous front garden next door, unused and pushed closer to his house since the installation of his new wall light which speaks to the GateKeepers in the foyer of the orphanage...
Do I hear melodramatic hyperbole?? *shrugs.....
And hear I am, all but voiceless except for this silly blog, and not a man among you brave enough to move...we are all a desensitized bunch of pathetic sheep.
I have enough here to back up my allegations, but have done such a superior job of playing the clown, who would dare come close enough to see....
A Catholic orphanage aiding the corrupt in their quest for power and gold...the irony *snorts....
*looks again at that corrupt stalwart of the Municipality, The Lord High Superintendent of Electricity, Allen Spence, and wonders what form the circle will take when it finally comes back round to him.....
Way back when I decided that Peapod and Debbie2 were the only two with the nerve to investigate this? Yet another brainfart on my part ja....
Their outspoken courage would have had them marked from the getgo as a threat to this Grand scheme. I'm betting that if I were to visit either one of them, I would find a few weird additions to their power supplies plus additions in their homes added by Telkom..
The mere fact that Debbie2 was persuaded to use wireless (*looks at Prometheus and his neat little setup), made me go cold...
She is as trapped now as this toad and could not help this situation even if she wanted to... Though she could never be labelled a snooping, trouble-making gossip (a title which sits comfortably on these wrinkled and sagging shoulders), twas her mouth too, that pricked up the ears of the Beast.
And the staunch Peapod? I didn't consider her domestic problems in my mad calls for help...irresponsible on my part..
So, here I sit, only now beginning to see the depths and lengths gone to and I have to applaud the Crooked as they bulldoze their way ahead, risking the health of an entire establishment of voiceless children.
If President Mbeki has been following these amazing technological advances and is fully in the picture regarding the Durban installations (which I seriously doubt), then tis little wonder he distracts himself outside of the country so much of the time. Sadness indeed.....
It certainly looks as though Sister Stephens is aware of a good deal of the setup over there. She distances herself too quickly in conversations, from the orphanage. Her contention that the bars were placed on the Dormitory windows to keep the children inside didn't ring true at all.
She has however, little to no idea of the large amount of outdoor aerials/lights that now adorn both the orphanage, the church, the Senior Boys hostel and surrounding buildings.
I have never hesitated over all these years to phone the convent and report that there are underage children drinking in the valley or breaking down the precast walls etc. certainly the culprits were not always children from St. Theresa's.. should I in retrospect have let them get on with it? Would the good Sister then have listened to me now? *sigh.....
There is nothing she can do about it now anyway, so I will invite her to come sit next to me on the Idiots Bench and watch as the Plan unfolds further..
I have to wonder at the swiftness those 2 big round orange lights on the orphanage- facing upper wall of the Senior Boys Hostel were shut down....*cackles..
It occurred to me the reason may be that the good Sister might now notice them? Should she choose to take a stroll around the Senior Boys Hostel after dark (unlikely), would they hastily deactivate all the outside orange aerial lights?
Would Sister Stephens be charmed to know that in the very tower of her beautiful church, installations have been made? (see album). That her church tower now houses technology and calls across to the top of Howard College on nights usually when the chopper flies between them? *beams.....
All water under the bridge and even if she chose to now make enquiries, having become an active member of our CPF, her calls will all be monitored and recorded and even blocked when necessary heheh...
Onwards and upwards...
---oOo---
Saturday 31st March 2007 at 1.59pm