Monday, March 26, 2007

I'VE GOT A BIG MOUTH......
My reasoning (muddled as it is), is that if Adrian Kingsley is guilty of child-rape, first committed at some point last year according to the fair Carol, not even the Rottenest of Fruit up at the Station would have let him go. There certainly would have been no "missing" docket and he would no doubt have been severely beaten as an added measure.
You will possibly recall a blog way back where I mentioned being privy to one of these beatings? Front row loge I had sitting on the top step watching across the valley as 4 or 5 boys in blue steadily worked over a drunk?
I thus have serious doubts about the validity of this entire scenario.....
Things have changed somewhat since those days I am happy to say. The Rotten Apple brigade are by now fully aware that der Kommissar is watching them closely and would not allow himself to be tainted by their corrupt behaviour. And of course, with the CPF we now have people in the area who will report if they once again see this young man walking the streets freely. Questions will inevitably be asked.....
Later: Having begun writing this blog earlier today I have since had an update which pretty much confirms my guess.
The Vice-Chair called a while ago for an update on crime in the area as she generally does every Monday. During the course of the conversation, she mentioned that der Kommissar had spoken to her since Adrians arrest.
He has not yet heard from the relative Detective (a Detective Mbatha) regarding the charges, and has no docket number, and will have to let the young man go unless this is rectified quickly.
I must repeat here - I have it on excellent authority that der Kommissar is a good policeman and he would move mountains to get this young man put inside, were the charges true... *looks at Carol...
The ball is now in your court Carol dear?
As the idea has already been suggested to Adrian that I shopped him for being down in the valley (art work to our boundary wall), is it possible he will be told his arrest last Friday was also my work?? *shrieks with laughter.....
Tread softly here; as, however cooked in the head the young man is - I would guess that he was told to go sit in the Park last Friday and that he knew the SAPS were going to pick him up *laughs.... A very simple matter to arrange via the telephone monitoring ja?
For all my vivid imagination, I feel I have strong competition lurking nearby. Somebody who enjoys setting up theatrical tableux? As in the 'suicide' across the way last year? *snorts...
It is fascinating to note that while the SAPS countrywide are apparently stretched to the limit under the crime-wave, there are still those who waste time on what appear to be completely faked operations...ai carumba!!
Tis time indeed that der Kommissar weeded out the budding Thespians and reprimanded them fiercely.....*winks at Capt. Bhopal.....
Possibly Carol would be better occupied directing a Pantomime at one of the old-age homes she so generously supports with her time?
Any further sightings by Alex, Johnny or myself, of a freed Adrian Kingsley (aka The Pawn), will be duly reported here and to the CPF...let the good times roll!!!
A very modest array of lights at 3.30am this morning. The GateKeepers were scuttling about busily and eventually activated the big orange light in the window upstairs at the orphanage. This light clearly chats to my Hero's new outside light. Then they waited and waited, hanging about in the foyer over there...for what?
Does my Controller flash a signal across to them? I'm guessing that would be a yes...*laughs.....
And its pretty much a definite that there IS an added sensor right on the huge overhead lights next to Kassims house. the one on the island on Jan Smuts Highway by the robots? Again, not visible unless I stand on my front lawn - making it Direct Line of Sight up the valley and into Sydenham...brilliant! (if you will pardon the pun heh).
All my ramblings about the different lights must surely bore you to tears, but it is now a total obsession of mine. I cannot figure out why I never noticed the beauty of it all until this late stage. So many different hues and variable strengths eish....
Bert at No. 17 has a very clearly visible sensor added to the bottom corner of his eaves. The bespectacled dude (with a FULL head of hair) spends ages in Berts garden at No.l7 constantly checking Line of Sight. Their garage light was burning a deep orange, facing the Convent this morning....
I confess to being more than a little irritated by the official exhortations to save electricity and water...
Somebody has to pay for all this huge excess useage, but it would be better if the blatant hypocritical lies and subterfuge were avoided...
Joe Soap has no real choice in the matter anyway.....
---oOo---
Monday 26th March, 2007 at 11.00am

Error: I have been spelling Kassim Mohamed of No. 2 Harris Crescent, Sherwood, incorrectly with a C instead of a K. My apologies to young Dilshaad......