Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CHANNEL OF THE DAMNED.....
I had taken Sophie out onto the front lawn after 9.00pm last night. The moon was sailing almost overhead and lit the valley beautifully. So brightly in fact, that I reconsidered my assertion that there is a new light on St. Theresa's playing field and spectator steps. (for the moment at least).
Through and beyond the branches of the mulberry tree, I could see a GateKeeper standing in the foyer of the Orphanage building. I went in and fetched the GameWrecker's newest toy. A flashlight that, while nowhere near as impressive as most of the Muni's lights, is not too bad at all.
I came out and flashed it over at the GameKeeper who disappeared. So I climbed halfway up the steps for a better look and WHOA!!! Yo momma's big orange light blinds me from one of the upper floor windows at the North end of the orphanage!!! I flash a couple of times directly at that beauty and amazingly it was immediately dimmed to a mere orange glow...haikona!!
Is there a fair amount of light flashing going on regularly between Nos. 2, 6 and the Convent? Or is it merely for my benefit? Though it sounds such a basic way of communicating, if it works hey, why not?
The bright sensor light on Captain Courageous' Courser bakkies front wheel had disappeared for the past couple of evenings. We are certainly still experiencing dips but not nearly as hectic as previously.
I hauled out the camera and took a picture of the bakkie just for a laugh. Strangely enough the picture clearly shows the wheel sensor is still activated. I took a few at different angles and there it is along with a sensor on the front light. (standard alarm system?) Most interesting that the camera picks up what I cant see.
At some point during the afternoon yesterday, I heard der Kommissar's techno-wondrous vehicle call out in SirenSpeak and a minute later a chirrup as our Controller swung into his driveway next door. He didn't linger and was gone again in 5 minutes. Checking on the maid? Pfft.... and yes, there IS a new maid so Thando/Lerato must of gotten the sack. A given for being friendly to this toad.
Catching up on the weekend newspapers I see that we are to receive a 10% increase in electricity rates. No doubt due to the huge amount of extra lights/aerials being installed for the Muni's data theft scheme. As mentioned, the top end of our little valley alone is acquiring more and more outdoor lights every day, and of course the series of street lights and freeway lights that burn 24/7 to facilitate all this corruption must add to the bill considerably.
Something Howard Whitehead can look back on and feel truly proud? I dont think so.
If all these installations are so incredibly safe and not a risk to anyone - I have to ask why the Heroic one bothered to have an oscillograph/meter running in his front garden? For his pool? *falls over cackling.... NOT!
Why all the deliberate water run-offs and lastly, the structures that look like childrens metal climbing frames jam-packed into the tiny front lawn at the convents Recreation Centre? I took some fine pictures while there and on zooming in find a vast amount of sharp spikes/nails protruding all over the metal struts. Pretty obvious that these frames are Not there for the childrens pleasure.
Yes, I do remember how one afternoon a good many children were deliberately assembled on these frames for my benefit but prior and since, it is seldom that even one child is seen playing there.
These metal frames and the kiddies swing set (unused), in the Captains garden, add to the general feeling of disquiet surrounding this entire crooked enterprise.
How could it be touted as even a crime deterrent when the very test area fails so miserably on that score? Another housebreaking last weekend as mentioned previously.
I do believe there are readers out there who have managed to decipher my gabble and see fairly clearly how the land lies. These same readers who have been told repeatedly that I am merely an old gossip and trouble-maker with proof of that to boot *bwaahaaaaa....
I'm betting that any questions that may be asked will be met with standard and carefully worded replies. Quite sufficient to deter the casual investigator/enquirer. This bunch of crooks has after all, had years, plus unlimited funds, to perfect every aspect of this scheme and cannot afford a slip-up at this point. Imagine the humiliation heh....
(though I'm betting the power failure at the big cricket match wasnt planned! *laughing...)
Chopper over this morning and very busy just before 10.00am.
Senor Flopper and his Gay Band have a truly desperate air about them these days *chuckles....
Was it 5 times I was disconnected from the #Room of the Damned last night? The kitchen certainly grows warmer but tis a heat that draws me in....
Whether by admiration or fear he clearly rules the roost (*cackles) and I would guess that when he suggest that any one of them jump - they are quick to ask how high....*shrugs.....
Tis an undeniable fact that I am an idiot and yet - this BlackHatted Cracker and his fawning fans are spending an inordinate amount of time deliberately attacking a 61 year old self-confessed cretin.... Sorta weird and even erm, kinky? *falls over.....
A whole bunch of players obviously find the one sided attacks/my presence, unacceptable and have migrated to the 'by invite only' Lagnet trivia channel. This should at least encourage morons everywhere to realize that having brains does not go hand-in-hand with courage.... there IS hope for us yet heheh...*beams....
PS happily there are always exceptions to the rule....
---oOo---
Wednesday 7th March 2007 at 12.07pm