Thursday, February 22, 2007

WE'RE WALKING OUT OF HERE....
Between the GameWrecker and this toad, we must be an absolute pleasure for the Captain of Courage to abuse heheh...
Since we began keeping a daily record of bandwidth used, (and skype Closed), we've not had to top up at all...
Last night at some point the GameWrecker called out to me clearly to check the bandwidth. Something I've told him on several occasions is beyond my tardish skillz so I didnt do it...*sigh Ever the brilliant opportunist, Bali sucked out the balance of bandwidth last night and this morning all we got was Error 718.....unable to connect.
Nobody to blame but myself *laughs....
As I am fully aware of mon Captians proclivity to thievery, be it everyday information, passwords, data or bandwidth, the fact that in his obsession with me, he is constantly listening for whatever words of wisdom I may utter... so... GW says check the bandwidth - I dont = classic opportunity for theft heheh.... *smacks itself....
Perhaps the GameWrecker will now find the patience at some point to bring himself down to my level and show me how its done..? Then again, perhaps not heh.... no trainsmash either way.
Having mentioned previously that Bali is once again ringing my bell..*shrieks with laughter.... we were treated last night at 7.09pm to the full chime. Was that the Courser I saw slipping down the Crescent a minute later? Off to get take-out and couldnt resist? Sweet.....
Does Missus Courageous know you make detours from your 'working late' schedule?
I am justifiably curious about Prometheus over on myadsl.. he has pointedly belittled a couple of my posts, mentioning my 'agenda' Obviously another that does not comprehend Tard Speak alas... I thought that I'd been pretty clear lately but hey.....
I see him snuggled up closely to Debbie2 which gave me a moments pause...she has wireless? I have to wonder whether she was deliberately targeted by P and how their relationship came about. Very neatly done and indicates that Prometheus (whoever he may be) has a far deeper interest in my allegations than he would care to admit. All well and good as long as the girl keeps her wits about her at all times....*beams...
I'm willing to bet that her PC is infested by one such as mon Capitan long since, and her landline (if she has one) and cell are closely monitored as well, just as ours are. Mine because I'm an idiot and good for a laugh and Debbie's because of the very real danger she represents to the corrupt. Sharp, articulate and not afraid to speak out? Yes, she could've been a REAL problem indeed until she was safely side-lined ....*smiles...
I had the Muni Wireless article with Jacqui Subban holding the garrotte, laminated today. It looks really fine on my fridge alongside the rest of the gallery. der Kommissar's eyes follow me about my business in every corner of the kitchen, as well they should *chuckles....
I didn't have time to play games this morning and settled for buying the bandwidth and leaving. However tempting it may have been to ask to speak to Bruce Poole while there, he wouldve been locked in the office loo well before I drove through the tradepage gates pffttt....
If the Captain is only half as good a used-car salesman as Missus C, tis small wonder this toad is a leper *snorts..... it certainly makes the Game a little harder to play but in the long run, counts for squat. The object of the exercise is not to scrape the mud off my name but to educate people regarding the Big Brother tactics... and to endlessly remind you of the injustice done to at least 3 of the residents in lower Harris Crescent during the clandestine 'testing' period.
It looks as though sections of the pre-cast wall, this time up between the Convent and the Senior Boys Hostel, are being removed as well. This would facilitate Line of Sight from the Mainframe (for want of a better term), tucked in the building behind the antennaed parking bay at the orphanage right across to Cassim's house at Number 2. I hope for Dilshaad's sake, that this is a wildly inaccurate guess and that my misgivings are not proven correct some years down the line.
Why did Cassim not receive a registered letter from the Muni regarding the development of 78 flats planned to go up next to the Convent? Whether the access road is in Hugo Road or not, No. 2 Harris Crescent will be subjected to an enormous increase in traffic down their by-road, denied or not.
The benefits they may feel they acquired in assisting so obligingly with the Big Brother Project of Data Theft, are IMO, totally cancelled out by this new development.... and they are now pretty much in a Catch-22 situation. Damned if they speak out and damned if they don't. Another round goes to the GrandMaster of the Corrupt - the Munis own Allen Spence *pukes...
---oOo---
Thursday 22nd February 2007 at 4.33pm