Wednesday, February 21, 2007

COOKED.......
Yesterday's offering remarked on Captain Courageous uncharacteristically late morning departure for parts unknown (most likely to Collins College of the Crooked but this lad gets around so....)
I guess tis the Stockholm Syndrome that gave me cause for concern... predictably my first anxiety is always for his health and well-being. Pfftt.... a statement that will doubtless raise much mirth and merriment from a specific section of his groupies...those who watch my own health with great interest? *winks at Bali......
Having since had time to mull the matter over, I have come up with a far more interesting guess for his tardiness...
I have learned (the hard way), that the Heroically Brave One can control my PC from pretty much any location.*smiles...
However, it would appear that there are certain functions lacking in his portable Death Dealer.
I cite the fact that on numerous occasions in the past 2 years, he has had to fly home in a huge hurry when I have had an unexpected/unannounced visitor... I have to surmise therefore that the DeathDealer is not set up to adjust the silver band audio monitoring? *keels over laughing....
So what would keep him so busy working away on his home-based BigBoy all that time yesterday morning? Sue the Book visiting Manchester UK, for a few weeks? Eh - the intricacies (sp) of a paranoid mind *laughs.....
But yes, why take chances? Whats on my PC is fully on Bali's PC, so he merely follows the googlemails she is sending me regularly and now he sits comfortably in B's laptop watching her every move? A quick call to his cohorts at the SA Internet cops in the UK would take care of tracking her cell and a landline if B has one. And voila! Her every action is recorded for posterity... Why?... Because he CAN?
"Now ask yourselves why,
if you don't all agree..
would they bother with someone
as stupid as me?"
As always it seems to be that inordinate lengths are gone to, purely for amusement at my expense. Or do I circle such huge rot so closely there is a chance I may accidentally fall over sufficient proof to bring the corrupt aspects of the Big Brother scheme into total disrepute? *cackles.....
Believe me you eejits - I am no nearer obtaining tangible proof than I was when I photographed the Mthinyane charmers attaching the cream box to the Captain's streetlightpole on the day of my very first CPF Meeting attendance.... heheh...
Someone is nervous so there must be a lot at stake.... well doh ...
My suggestion would be that you leave Sue the Book alone to do the job she went to do. No sudden problems with B's laptop or her phones. Sure, she read one of my blogs and gave me a positive crit....if thats all it takes to incur your attentions then Bali dear, you have less of a life than I do...*falls over...
I have long thought (in the best traditions of the seriously paranoid), that my old banger has at some point, been tagged. Once I realised that it was a simple matter to track me using my cell either switched on or off, I enjoyed leaving it at home on the odd occasion just to raise the ante a bit heh.... that of course, would never do.... so
a simple matter, as I've said before, to get into our old garage and attach a far more reliable means of tracking...yes?
I of course now treat my car accordingly and chat away to Bali as I drive about....
A small microchip stuck somewhere on the car? The RFID (Radio Frequency identification) technology would fit the bill surely? See Page 7, Natal Mercury, Feb. 20th.
This toad hopes it is serving its purpose in testing all these amazing wireless technolgies for the seriously greedy and corrupt.
It amuses me that the boffins over at myadsl still choose to believe that I am trying to undermine and sabotage the wonderful Muni Wireless technology... and yet they cannot grasp at all that this very innovation has far more abilities than meets the eye...
Out of all the members, only Peapod and Debbie2 had the brains and tenacity to investigate my allegations and they were alas, sidelined by LIFE... so I continue to fly solo and use my seldom silent mouth to spread the word.... Beware - your privacy is now only an illusion....
---oOo---
Wednesday February 21st, 2007 at 5.39pm