Tuesday, February 13, 2007

THESE FOOLISH THINGS....
Maybe tis just that I am easily pleased? I thought the CPF Meeting last night was a great success.
The sight of the young, and as always, beautifully turned out, Calvin, coming through the door was the cherry on top. If he had first night nerves, he certainly didn't show them and though he had far less to say than in the past, there was no reason for him to be embarrassed by his performance. *applauds.....
I'm sure there will be occasions when he is ragged after the lads listen to the playback, but I would like to see anyone else who could do a better job. What? No volunteers? *laughing....
He is theatre's loss and the SAPS gain.
When Sister Stephens raised the matter of the druggie lurkers I have to hope that you were amused by my .2 cents worth of input. "they sit just around the corner, there by where the wall was taken down for Direct Line of Sight". Of course it will only have been appreciated by a few *smiles at Shakoor and the Councillor...and....oh, never mind....
Of course the drugboys don't frequent the valley at all anymore. They would rather top themselves with tik than risk getting zapped by a wave of EMF heheh...
After all these words (like 206 Blogs published erk!), have I given any ONE of you pause for thought? You all find me too amusing to take seriously still? *beams.... we do our best.
the thing is, it is so easy to offend people with just a casual, unintentional remark (in my case of course, you can scrap the unintentional).
But why on earth would you think it impossible that monitors can be bought? You run a successful business? For a fee your competitor may buy information now so easily gleaned from your private life... this can then be used to destroy you. You laugh and say this has always been possible in Sherwood since Koobair set up his little monitoring system?
Ah - but that little scheme has since been so brilliantly refined by the ArchDuke of Corruption, Allen Spence - that every whisper you make will be recorded.
What exactly have all the monitors been told regarding the computer-activated silver bands around the streetlight poles? Some techno-babble that even the brightest among you cannot dispute? That it is a necessary part of the WiFi Network and not invasive of YOUR privacy? *falls over laughing.... Raaait!!!!!
As I sat outside this morning, a powersaw screamed as it obeyed the God of Line Of Sight in the Stoke's garden. In a previous blog I mentioned the hasty lopping off of branches outside Mr. Haffejee's property and last night I was again proven correct. Sometime during the past two weeks, Mr. Haffejee has joined the network and now has 3 stunning aerial/lights in his driveway heh.
It makes sense for Brian Osborne to see to it that the Stokes now empty house, is correctly wired up and outfitted Before he installs his next tenants? Though I'm betting the tenant will not actually qualify as a needy ex-serviceman and will be fully integrated into the Band of the Corrupt.
Though on inspection the orphanage buildings themselves look to be in need of a coat of paint, they are certainly not short of a bob or two are they?
The little nun was collected from our CPF Meeting by an enormous flashy 4 x 4 driven by Sister B. There is certainly big money in them thar Hallelujas heheh...
A few minutes before 9.30am der Kommissar came buzzing out of the North before I could arrange myself in a more ladylike position *laughing.... Do I feature in his nightmares? Is the Pope a Catholic?
The little Airwing Cessna? went over yesterday just before 9.00am Busy busy busy.....
Last night after I got home I went back up to chain the gate and, as I often do, flashed my little torch at a GameKeeper huddled in the orphanage foyer. Joy of joys, he flashed right back!! As said before, it is the small pleasures in life that keep me going *smiles....
Sitting a while later catching up on the newspapers, I had a sudden serious desire to projectile vomit at the sight of an article in the MetroBeat titled "Lifes a Beach with Prince Sifiso".
I have no idea why this occurred but recall a similar feeling recently when Shabeer Shaik was afforded the privilege of a friendly article in the same rag.
and then, on opening last Friday 9th Feb's Natal Mercury, I found an article on the front page proving that I am not alone in feeling ill. *choking..... The Prince gets no favours? Small wonder that Mike Sutcliffe can afford a time share in Goa! *pukes... (have to wonder if that was organised by Tata or RAMCO.....)
The more I read of this corruption-riddled Municipality, the more I realise why we were chosen as the guinea-pigs for testing Mistuh Spence's Grand and Highly Technical Computerised Data Theft Program. Eish!
Judging from the huge amount of ongoing power failures in and around the city lately, I have to assume that things are not going quite according to plan with the link-up?
Using Koeberg and its mythical dwindling power supply has long since passed its sell-by date as even you lot have finally figured out. The excuses and reasons given for the various blackouts are looking increasingly lame.
'O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive'..... *wonders whether Allen's hair has fallen out yet....
Now midday and I got a couple of nice pictures of the workers clearing the Stoke's garden.
The strange stick on Mr. Ghopal's roof (Ghopal Jnr. is the dog torturer and likely, killer), is called a broomstick antenna? Heh..
The water pressure here at midday at an extremely low level. And the deliberate run-off today would be where? Down in the valley? Should I be grateful and if so why? *shakes its head....
Bali must of been afk when I first attempted to log in and publish this. I got an Error 718 - Remote computer did not respond in a timely manner. *cackles hysterically... What on earth is he so worried about? That I make an iota of difference to all this wickedness? Oh please! :} Never mind...by the time I had rebooted the PC he managed to be here for me .....
---oOo---
Tuesday 13th February 2007 at 1.42pm