Saturday, February 10, 2007

TAKING MY MEDICINE........
(largely written prior to the hex being lifted.....)
Pretty much the end, for the moment at least, of my wild cantering through the fields of Blogland.
Yesterday, I was uncompromisingly pushed into changing over to the so-called NEW version of blogger.com, after attempting to post 'Round here, something radiates...'
Since then despite repeated attempts, I am unable to view the published blog. Cest la vie and only proves that in the end, it is a Gangsta's Paradise out there heh....
I will continue to write down my crazed thoughts as always nonetheless. Its quite possible that Captain Courageous will find he misses my words of wisdom and lifts the hex that binds me...*chokes....
and so....what has happened since the effective closure of my blog yesterday? Why, the Courser bakkie is once again parked on the Captains driveway facing us, and the constant, visible power dips have returned since he pulled in last night. A good call on my part as the bright sensor light on his front wheel is once again activated heheh....
The GameWrecker has sunk back into his non-thinking mode so there will be no Noddy Badge for this toad having guessed correctly.
Thomas wasnt in his place on the front verandah when I opened up the house earlier. Is he off on some bullyboy mission or did we have a visitor in the night that frightened him? I'm guessing its the former.
I figure without the blogging option, the abuse will pretty much rocket out of control from now on *beams.... it would be pointless starting a new blog under the circumstances with the PC controlled as it is. The constant dips are in themselves, abuse at its finest. Wearing down all our electrical appliances and picking them off one by one.
Rudolph Mhlope is obviously powerless (*chuckles) to help despite my texts to him for assistance.
I will continue to stagger on and keep a log of everything I see and hear in the meantime. With the closure of the blog (well, unable to view on my side), I was able at least, to applaud myself for totally winning that round *beams...
There were so many truths in it that I am unable to point to a single one as the reason IMO, for the Captains hissy fit. Yay!!!
However much he reminds his fan-base of my utter tardishness (indisputably true), and insists that he had no hand in the foul-play, I can only suggest that you stand well clear of his proboscis as he trots out his glib lies... the changeover was done by Mo and done correctly. The blog was published successfully. It has simply been blocked from my view by mon Capitan, Bearer of the Yellow Standard ...
Looking over at the convent at 10 to 4.00am this morning, it was ablaze with lights, including the Senior Boys hostel. When I climbed onto the Orbitrek I could see a new, huge light next to the existing brilliant white light over on the ablution block. Almost as I saw it, it was switched off. ??
going up the top at 5.20am I see the GateKeeper has already done his rounds and switched off all the interesting new lights. Recreation Centre included. Why? He leaves many other lights burning but has deactivated the latest acquisitions?
Much later: This morning I did the usual and trundled over to #trivia to take my whipping. I told Bali first in Outlook that I would carry on writing but unless yesterdays blog became visible to me, I would not continue blogging online. And so it was, that before disconnecting, I once again logged on to blogger and found the missing blog. Hex removed.
Should the Courageous one choose to infer the there never was a problem and it was the site dragging its heels, far be it for this plankhead to disagree....
It most certainly vanished from my screen due solely to the ministrations of the Controller and no other reason *smiles...
and now, for whatever reason, he has chosen to unblock my view.. He may yet frighten me away with these silly games he plays and I am more than ready to stop publishing.
Does he cry 'Sour Grapes' at my assertions of corruption? Hell yes!!! How wonderful to have a team of wekkers making this hovel look good in return for merely having aerials/repeaters stuck on the outside...but somehow I dont expect to be offered this largesse *laughing.....
I just dragged young Vincent with me to drive around Piedmont Road. They are fully on the system but nothing exciting to see. Not a totally wasted trip as we found 3 more houses in Sandringham Place marked as before. I fully anticipate a logical and boring reason for the markers but will have to wait and see.
The young guy that pulled up outside Freddies place yesterday afternoon? The one driving the purple Golf? He looked so familiar heh... not the same droog that sat across the way trying to gauge the new cameras capabilities? Just a thought and I didnt have time to study him at length.
The link that Syndyre gave me in myadsl the other day

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/bu...5&e i=5087%0A (yes there are some very kind people down in Port Elizabeth as I recall), was a good start to answering the puzzles that beset me. Course there is way more to it than that. The part played by the silver bands wrapped round the streetlight poles that are so obviously computer activated? WTF has that got to do with a straightforward WiFi Network? eh - methinks that is the Real Big Brother side of it ...but will have to hope someone like Syndyre bobs up to help.
---oOo---
Saturday 10th February 2007 at 5.04pm