Sunday, January 14, 2007

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL......
I did get a stunning picture of a white box placed just inside the now permanently open window of Bali's garage....
So stunning that it took mon Capitan some time to finally convince me that the picture was merely a reflection of his outside garage light caught in the glass panes of the open window. *laffing.....
Having clearly heard me mention the box and the photo to the Game Wrecker in the lounge, Bali kindly left the standard overhead light on in the garage to make his point.
So - I acknowledge my mistake, thank Bali for pointing it out and ask still, why the open window? To be sure, there is further monitoring equipment tucked in there and I guess its because he has to be a tad more careful when he activates the bedroom sensor on our telephone pole as its so highly visible heh....
It makes no difference to me whatsoever as I only say aloud that which may be heard or alternatively, I write it down...apart from the odd wild card thrown in the pot by the GameWrecker I pretty much have it down to an Art form heh....
About the intense orange lights behind the convent parking bay... tis weird that they too can only be seen properly at certain angles. Only 2 on this morning early.
I was a little earlier than usual yesterday morning when I went over to play trivia and was denied a connection to efnet. On trying after 6.00am there was no problem. A small but quite pointed power play?
According to Bruce, the tech manager at our ISP, (and a dyed-in-the-wool bearer of the yellow standard), no-one can access our PC without our password or IP addie. Hah!!
In which case it appears that Bali has handed our password out like cookies on a platter heheh...
and a really 'strong' password it is too. Again we have to thank Bruce for the thought that went into creating such an unbreakable beauty. NOT!
In spite of my buying the router, we were told we couldnt change that password and didnt argue. Like lambs to the slaughter heh...
Last night on the myadsl forums I found a PM waiting for me. Most unusual and needless to say I donned full armour before opening it and was glad I did so.
A rather formal complaint from kilo39 regarding my ham-fisted efforts at doing quotes when posting replies on the forum.
This is truly a classic example of how little I understand about people at all.
One the one hand, yes, I am the toad in the street and think with the masses and then - along comes someone who sounds genuinely concerned about the way I post quotes! It just seems so well, insignificant heheh....
Theres simply no accounting for folks... the complainant in fact, turned out to be extremely kind and has made a real effort to get me to conform.
The road behind me is littered with well-meaning people who have collapsed and given up trying to break through and find any semblance of grey matter in my head. Nonetheless, I shall read and re-read the instructions given and who knows? The penny may finally drop.....
The dips in our power supply continue unabated as I sit here typing.
*looks at Bali....... you getting ready for the Big and final Bang dear?
---oOo---
Sunday 14th January 2007 at 5.44pm