Tuesday, January 30, 2007

THE WINDS OF CHANGE......
The wind finally got up in the early hours this morning. Apparently at about the same time as Captain Courageous administered the coup de gras to the fan in our bedroom heh... at 3.20am it gave a dying scream as I switched off its life support system.
Masterly, and another delicious moment of satisfaction for mon Capitan in a string of destructive hits going back some 8 years.
The use of electrical surges and deliberate powercuts by Bali and his 'contacts' has been an effective way of achieving petty revenge even before the selectively 'honest' Allen Spence and the Mthinyane crew bought into the whole idea.
Back then the 'punishment' for perceived transgressions was generally meted out over weekends or after hours, when there was less likelihood of the culprit being seen fiddling with the system.
The same of course, fully applies to the staunch but rotten few who supported Captain Koobair's reign of absolute power over at Telkoms Overport Depot...*laffin....
This same neat and no doubt untraceable and unprovable method which has since been enhanced and refined by the Muni boffins with Eskom and Telkom assisting and is being installed throughout the country as I write this.
The threads regading Koeberg on the myadsl forum leave me cacklin wildly.... I totally accept that my incoherent warnings were wasted on the few I could reach.
After all, my very own commonsense and logic riddled GameWrecker has, from the getgo, refused to accept my allegations as feasible...why then should anyone else?
And yes, the power cuts will continue. Every once in a while as the Munis continue to race through the country linking everyone to their Big Brother system, there will be times planned ahead when they will have to switch off the power to make the final touches. Their excuses will become even more garbled than they are at present but it is doubtful to me that there is in actual fact, any real problem with the country's main electricity supply. Only with the corrupt hierarchy that runs it.
I have reason to rejoice, as at last, I have some perfect pictures which clearly show inexplicable sensor lights decorating St. Theresa's convent buildings. the reflective film? so hastily placed on the windows of the upper story at the orphanage are a mere pretty distraction and of no interest to me.
It occurred to me to wonder when the convent acquired a swimming pool? What a wonderful gesture that must have been. Has it been there for yonks? Or was it 'donated' round 2003/2004?
My blogs are repetitive to say the least. The thread of corruption and foul-play which permeates practically every blog has never wavered. It does not really matter that I have failed miserably to convert even one reader into seeing the truth of the matter.
The achievement has been in the actual attempt heheh...
That I stick with it, covered as I am, with tar and feathers, bombarded by catcalls and constantly booed.... I do NOT change my assertions at all.....
If I find that I have guessed wrongly, I make printed corrections here but so far, nearly all my guesses and assumptions are falling perfectly into place.
Unsurprisingly, though we here, had a clear run over the festive season, crime is back and I no longer expect miracles to be performed by the new monitoring system. Quite the reverse in fact....
We are again experiencing constant visible dips to our system and last night actually lost our internet connection twice. **
A new ploy? Or just the end of the month and problems with bandwidth?
Interesting and will be logged and watched to see if a pattern forms... I would guess that Big Brother is by now rubbing his hands with glee as this massive scheme takes shape and form. The masses WILL be controlled via their power systems and the few troublesome dissenters will be dealt with accordingly... *beams......
**Sometime Later:..the internet disconnects last night? I had voiced my misgivings about the possibility that the Recreation Centre at the convent might have tried activating its 'special' lights last night, thus causing us to lose our connections as has happened previously.
and guess what? going up the top this morning, I immediately noticed a new installation on the roof of the Rec Centre. WTF is that!!? Needless to say, a nice clear zoomed in picture to add to my album and a request to leave it de-activated at all times *falls over laughing...then gets a grip....
For all this utter nonsense that we down here have put up with since 2004, you OWE Basil at No. 4 at least 200ks, Suzanne at least 10ks and the same for Penny at No. 10. Just in case you had forgotten? Suze would probably accept a wireless setup like the Thrings and a free-for-life internet connection in lieu of the cash. Of course she probably wouldnt last long enough to fully appreciate it, inexplicably sick as she is. *shakes its head....
Hmm you guys certainly have a lot to answer for...
It has further occurred to me that those who don't simply find me an irritating old fool, find me rather scary?
And well they might....
At 61 the disintegration process is fully under way. My lifelong affair with Senor Sol has produced a spectacular result and, excluding the many visible cancers that adorn my sagging body, I now resemble the butt of an elephant more each day. Having smoked since age 16 my voice has been reduced to such a deep register that most of what I say now goes unheard by the GameWrecker. A happy circumstance for him but slightly irksome for this toad....heh...
The time is rapidly approaching for me to withdraw totally from the public eye... of course you would always still be privy to my life via the besotted Captain Courageous whom I plan on visiting even after my inevitable demise...*shrieks with laughter....
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 30th January 2007 at 10.44am