Friday, January 05, 2007

THESE TWISTED GAMES......
The temptation is just too great.... I give in.....
a dispute between Sydenham SAPS and Metro Police? Sad, and I have to wonder what on earth will happen should it come to pass that these 2 fine organisations are forced to merge in the future.
As I understand it, blood samples taken at roadblocks over the Festive Season were being stored in the safe up at the local station.
These samples have since disappeared.
I was hoping to find more details in our local Gazette but didn't get a copy in my box this week.
I have the strangest feeling that these vital blood samples (no doubt worth a great deal of money to the right people) may be comfortably resting inside a rather fine canary yellow cake container? *scratches its head.....
Now lets see..... who did we see recently carrying a yellow plastic container?..... (*and falls about laughing...)
See - I have great faith in der Kommissar's abilities to nail these bad boys and to hopefully recover my container at the same time. He spoke really eloquently on the radio yesterday and I'm hoping that the containernappers will come to their senses and return the afore-mentioned container and its vital contents a s a p.
I frequently see Metro vehicles flying up the Crescent towards the Station and was always delighted to think we had such a good relationship with the Metro officers. now it would appear to be possibly too much of a good thing?
As I was saying yesterday to the kid who now works at the Westville printing shop I frequent (*winks..) Be afraid - der Kommissar WILL get you if you don't toe the line...
Yes - I figure I passed that test as well with flying colours....
I noticed at some point yesterday that my cricket chorus had all but disappeared. Right up to early this afternoon when the chopper came over and hung a left at St. Theresa's. A short while later Cassims house alarm chirruped and voila!!! my crickets were back in fine voice....
Ah the weirdness of suburbia in 2007......
---oOo---
Friday 5th January 2007 at 5.44pm.