Saturday, January 06, 2007

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE?
Last night a busy one for the chopper as usual. It made quite a few passes over the valley so at 9.30pm I took a climb up to the top to find the church tower lights on AND the illuminated section of the church roof! Brilliant! Course there may well have been a special mass so late but I'm betting not....
Eh and they appear to have been busy with more of the odd flesh-coloured paint too, but will have to check..
That paint is driving me nuts! Block or enhance?
I have to go with enhance purely because of the treatment given to the patch of wall by Captain Courageous satellite dish on the one side, and on the other, Clives bathroom wall - neatly boxing us in between *grins....
Asking Google isnt getting me anywhere so I just keep my fingers crossed and hope for my usual dumb luck to kick in.
The chopper went over the convent again at 10.30pm but this time I saw the searchlight on *laughing....
A small, but significant change would be Captain Courageous garage window being left open overnight as it used to be when the sparkler lived there. Interesting and fits my theory that we have taken a step back for whatever reason.
I took a drive along Sydney Road this morning and right down by Grovida, the crickets were deafening!! An interesting concrete advertising structure in front of Bakers Flour? Could it have been that giving off such a strong signal?
and there I was, just cruising towards home when I found another red marker!!! Dumb luck indeed! Down by Deodar Avenue. I know the road name and the road and was so tempted to go bang on their door and ask how many they control and introduce myself but..... instead I got a grip and went home..
oh yes - not before popping over to see Liv. I took a nice picture of their white box lurking as it is under the tree across the road. My her streetlight is looking way stylish! She tells me they came and decorated it this past week fancy cowling and all... *chuckles....
I have to say in all honesty she is totally enchanted to have been 'put on the grid' as I call it. The possibilities of corruption didnt worry her at all. She simply feels that crime will stop now. The more people I can reach the more pressure will be on the authorities to prove that the reason for the monitoring IS crime prevention. So far in Sherwood alone, the results have been little short of astounding *beams at der Kommissar....
a slight glytch with Cliffs Beemer going AWOL but with the streetlight having been sorted so promptly I'm hopeful thats it.
How many aerials has the drug lord got decorating his frontage and I ask again - is it not affecting Any of the dwellers at the address at all? *sigh.....
I'm guessing that Mr. Khan at No. 15 Loon Road is the controller for that section? The same guy who had his tanker illegally parked outside until a complaint was made? Gosh you guys make some seriously weird choices in the Marvellous Scheme...*shakes its head...
Is that part of why it must remain a secret? That many of the people you have given this responsibility to, would not bear close scrutiny? Eish!
and again - here you have your average Joe like skydog, who hasnt even considered that angle and just wants a good signal and the rest be damned...absolutely amazing.....
---oOo---
Saturday 6th January 2007 at 8.41pm