Thursday, January 18, 2007

LET THEM EAT CAKE.....
So - Captain Courageous' preferred Smack of the Moment would be a double helping of Throttlecake?
Sadly lacking in flair and originality, but needs must when the devil rides hey?
Does my Captain deny that he still controls Every aspect of our home electricity supply or does he proudly acknowledge this fact? That we are still fully audio monitored within and without? Does he justify this by saying that the Toad is a danger to society or merely worth the laughs he shares so freely?
Does anyone dare speculate out loud that this 33 year old has developed what is tantamount to an unhealthy obsession with a somewhat outre and extremely raddled 61 year old TOAD?!!!! *cackles hysterically.....
Whatever.......
When I took the cakes up to the Station earlier this morning, she asked for the cake recipe. I watched her pretty face as I prattled on about how I had made Prakash's birthday cake (mon Capitan/Bali to the uninitiated) and saw an almost visible shutter sweep down over her face. She is a real sweetie and had the grace to laugh about it with me.
der Kommissar is very fortunate.
On to other things: the ladder against the tree mentioned in my previous 'the Beat of a different Drum' blog? An error in so far as I should have noticed it a long time ago. I would guess as far back as when the third and so far, final section of panels from the convent playing field precast wall were removed.
That would be when the ladder was placed up against the tree? Not for climbing but for its metal content right?
Our vice-Chair at the CPF was very taken with Mr. Pillays suggestion that an anti-crime march/demonstration be organised.
Should I point her to my blog on the subject? Would she be able to access it if she tried? Curious is all.....
The crickets in my head shriek incessantly as I sat in the lounge writing this out, and I struggled to hold the pen. What has changed? A fairly lengthy respite over the holidays where some but not all symptoms lessened.
The recreation centre was activated after the final paint treatment to its roof? Is the pink paint lead based and if so what is its purpose? I see it was swiftly covered by the matching terra cotta paint but I have an excellent photo taken just prior to the cover up heh....
I could clearly see at least one of the big lights on behind the trees after 4.00am this morning. When you first tested those particular lights months ago, I recall that we lost our internet connection and have to wonder whether this is now the means you use for the throttling begun straight after my posts on the myadsl forum? Ahhhh - the joy of ultimate control hey Bali?
The Tower of Bali becomes more unstable by the day? *falls over laughing......
But hang on a sec - heres a sobering moment for you....
Driving up the Crescent before 7.00am this morning on my way to the Station, who should I see standing by the Home for the Blind, but the staunch Alexis, Groundskeeper fror the Assessment Centre. He was deep in conversation with - wait for it! - MORRIS!!!!!
Cleaned up considerably and no longer wearing a security guard uniform (praise da lawd!) it was still undeniably Morris. Confidante of exactly whom up at the Station?
That little man removed my car battery quite neatly all those years ago and left the prints to prove it. Even Missus Courageous remarked on the amazing amount of miscellaneous contraband? that he carried forth from the servants quarters when they finally persuaded him to move.
So, though it will be agreed that assumptions are dangerous, it is obvious that this most dodgy gentleman is still firmly on the scene and still reporting back to his Master up the road. Does he carry a bunch of skeleton keys or does he have to sign for them? Being of such small stature, Im betting he can access some really awkward areas. A useful employee to have around but presently a total failure as an Undercover Operative. *beams.....
It should be noted that pretty much as expected now the holidays are over, I see the first of what is doubtless to be an endless string of GateKeepers back in an ostentatious position at the playing field. *yawns and puts him on iggie.....
Captain Courageous still engages in the Dance of the Cars. This past week a Courser bakkie has graced his driveway, in place of the Beemer. Hmm... Kitt ii may well sit quietly in his garage (yes, with the window STILL open in spite of the driving rain last night) or, she may well be in for a further techno upgrade. I wait with my usual interest to see.......
Chopper up and working flat-out.
---oOo---
Thursday 18th January 2007 at 10.32am