Tuesday, January 02, 2007

GLORIOUS MAIL OF INTERNAL BLEEDING....
I thought to just switch off for a bit but alas, tis easier said than done. An endless loop of unanswered questions skitter through the near empty halls of my pointed head...
The freezing wind that blows through trivia has long since reached the myadsl forums and there is an almost audible snort each time I attempt to be coherent on Google search..
Thankfully, I had thought to again upgrade my armour. The highest level I could buy was the Glorious Mail of Internal Bleeding which, in spite of its somewhat off-putting name, is serving me admirably despite triggering the occasional involuntary stagger... I can now withstand the harshest conditions with ease *beams......
So I ask, if (as a poster said) it is probable that the Muni have already passed a law allowing them to lay fibre-optic cables wherever they choose, why does the entire, enormous operation have to remain for the most part, a secret?
Why can this amazing advancement not be trumpeted to the skies?
Surely the very knowledge of the invasive capabilities of this wondrous system would lead to an enormous drop in crime i.e. fraud and corruption? Or am I, as always, being a totally naive plonker?
Could it be that much like the Metro Traffic Dept., who dont really want to enforce slower speeds, but rather to lurk behind bushes and pounce, catching the unwary and making more $ that way?
I see this morning before light, that Fred the Accountant has a killer orange antenna right smack on his lounge? wall in direct Line of Sight to the two beauties behind St. Theresa's garage.
Which brings me to yet another question: is it coincidence that so many of the Muni droogs that work closely on this Wireless project, have no hair on their heads?
Is there a connection with EMF and hair loss? I immediately have to argue with myself that, were this true, I would surely be sporting a Mike Oliver dome....sitting as I was for all that time as they gaily fumbled with their tests... and here I have to admit that I am as hairy as ever I was....so...
The poster on myadsl saying that he put a silver tray behind his router to improve reception. A joke or the truth?
Why and how did Cliff's old Beemer get stolen when his pole is so heavily decorated with monitoring equipment? To give the impression that he is not riding this particular gravy train? *laughing.....
Hmm I'm afraid the amount of truly weird lights installed all over his property and its very position there on the hillside pretty much put him comfortably on board.
And our resident Drug Lord 2 houses behind Cliff? Does young Baron have a Linksy setup? Is the Pope a Catholic?
What is that weird attachment sticking out of the top house roof? **Where Sophia Randeree used to live but doesnt anymore?
Will the cost of water go through the ceiling to cover the vast amounts being runoff deliberately every day?
On a somewhat calmer note, I have mastered the zoom and crop option and hope to have a really interesting photo album pretty soon. *grins......
---oOo---
Tuesday January 2nd, 2007 at 7.00pm

** ah...that would be Mr. Ghopal's house up at No. 746 Jan Smuts Highway byroad....