Monday, December 11, 2006

YOU GET TO MEET ALL SORTS............
Pretty predictable really - having given a mention to playing trivia on efnet unmolested for a few days, yesterday i went right back to square one.
I was fortunate enough to glimpse the spirited Mr. Singh slithering away at top speed after i'd been disconnected from the room a second time. Rallying the troops are we? *grins.....
My lack of short-term memory is astonishing. After only a handful of visits and players being pleasant, my mouth opens and off I go regardless... Possibly a sticker on my monitor saying simply "SHUT UP" might help?
A truly weird moment yesterday evening at 7.37pm when suddenly the lounge lights dimmed and began to flicker and the PC hardrive went nutz. Amazing pressure in the ears for a minute. Only Capt. Courageous could tell you what he was up to and I very much doubt it would be the truth heh....
Driving into Sandringham Place this morning to deliver the cake I baked for der Kommissar's celebratory party, I was again struck by the huge amount of accessories added to the powerlines in that particular street.
I had also noticed water pouring out from No. 35 Candella Road yesterday which was still running out steadly into the road today. Another water pressure release?
The chopper was up fairly early today, spotted at 7.45am - making up for lost time down on the southern freeway area.
I walked out under the avo tree at some point last night to be met with the 2 fierce orange lights behind the garage structure up at St. Theresa's. Amazing how I wasn't able to see them from the road or the verandah but there they were all along....
As you probably know tis the orange lights that particularly interest me at this point. Though I do begin to wonder if I will ever find the connection they have with the Big Brother linkup.
Probably something glaringly (heh) simple.....
---oOo---
Monday 11th December 2006 at 5.32pm