Tuesday, December 12, 2006

YOU CANNOT QUIT ME SO QUICKLY.............
Chi is the least bright of our three cats, making him my firm favourite.
I watched him earlier, following some terrified creature along the grass, batting at it every now and again in an encouraging way.
I picked it up to find the tiniest most perfect shrew, not yet mortally wounded...so I let it scuttle away into the thick groundcover and distracted the would-be-killer with some pilchards.
Unsurprisingly, I found it's wee corpse on the garden path within the hour. Chi had obviously gobbled his treat and headed straight back to torture his prey, this time to the death.
However, melodramatic this may sound, there Are similarities here though any deaths that occur would be more likely due to the copious coffin nails puffed and a life-long love affair with Senor Sol. Heh....
Being allowed at times, to imagine I am free and then once again smacked back into place is a masterly display of power and manipulation. I would certainly not be quite so impressed were the manipulated a bunch of cretins...indeed the trivia room fairly fizzes with their combined grey matter.
The Well of Soul-Searching has run dry. I've admitted and accepted my many flaws and am comfortable in this raddled body I wear.
It is now as simple as telling Good from Evil.....
*looks at Captain Courageous......
You have spun a wondrous web of halftruths and lies over 8 years dear Bali...... and I have obliged you at every turn, compounding and confirming my role as The Fool.
What will you do one day when I'm gone?
Eh? You laugh and say you can't wait??
I can only hope that your Masters have another victim waiting in the wings for you to feed off and torment, should I leave. Amusing it is that you have achieved fame and success by riding on the back of an aged and witless toad. Sort of puts it into perspective doesnt it?
We ARE linked for all eternity dear boy, and may I predict that twill be yourself that needs therapy in the long run heheh.....
Another huge water run-off down the hill from the Muni droogs nest up at the Senior Boys Hostel this morning.
And yet another bag of paper waste emptied into the valley through the broken wall around St. Theresa's playing field.
The big orange lights become a normal yellow colour as daylight approaches. Now THATS magic.....
Met ander woorde.....dieselle ou kak.....
Peace
---oOo---
Tuesday 12 December 2006 at 12.01pm