Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SUBURB OF SECRETS.........
I knew before going outside this morning, that it was an overcast day. My teeth ached to the bone and pressure in my ears. My hands burned so fiercely I struggled to hold the pen.....so I'm weird - so what..... I figure that eventually I will get used to it as the GameWrecker still feels nothing.
I said little in yesterdays blog that I haven't already said over and over again... I am under no illusions that anything will change as a result. Au contraire.... the displays of infantile rage dear Captain Courageous has been prone to over the past 8 years merely leaves me wondering what form and direction retribution will take the next time..
The easiest of course, would be the power supply. A few well placed surges and he can take out any number of appliances, large or small. Or alternatively, it could be an arranged 'major fault' and the entire neighbourhood will be without power as it was 2 or 3 years ago, right over Christmas to the New Year.
That one was a classic and at the time clearly showed how deeply the corruption had already spread. I shant be losing sleep over this particular problem.
Why am I allowed to blog freely when so recently the PC would simply have been cooked out of commission? Again, I can only guess at the reasons....
An expurgated version is published? (simple for my genius hero to do), or the one I choose to believe which is that I have no credibility whatsoever and will never be regarded as anything other than The Fool heh.....
Either way, I shall plod on regardless in the hopes that not all my readers consider my remarks worthy only of running peurile scripts for their own amusement.
I would humbly ask der Kommissar to aid Sister Stephens at St. Theresa's with her vagrant problems. der Kommissar will of course have heard about this matter via the Hall monitoring system at Mondays CPF Meeting.
A steady stream of youths - 18 yrs and older, are arriving at the Convent at all hours of the night, letting themselves onto the property and camping out on the verandah overnight. There they freely toss their trash about and defecate as well.
I would have thought a simple problem to solve. If Captain Chule could be allowed to deal with it under der Kommissar's guidance?
I had to chuckle when Shakoor's text arrived yesterday to say he was down the South Coast. He and Calvin Bhopal at a Linksys Seminar? *laughin.......
I don't recall a single visible power dip to our house supply last night or this morning and managed to dry all my hair without having the hair dryer cut out at all! Its a miracle! Thats the spirit Bali dear.....
I certainly haven't given up hoping that one day you will find it within you to accept and tolerate my tardishness... though judging from the trivia players attitude that day won't be soon..
Les P, the Beasts representative at our CPF Meetings, has certainly committed blogable offences more than once. His face was a study when I informed him on Monday that I was reading up on Linksys, smart bridges and converted lights/antennae.... If he didnt know before what I was on about, he certainly does now. Again I have to wonder how much of this information he has imparted to Eleanor the Good (if any).
It occurs to me that such a deep thinking and articulate lady would have clear views on what is happening in Sherwood and the country in general. Are there any laws regarding Invasion of Privacy left in South Africa? I pretty much doubt it heheh....
Did Les rush home to make a few urgent calls? Or did he merely mull it over and report to someone at the Telkom Overport Depot the next day? Interesting?
The sound of happy children's shrieks midmorning led me to believe that there were actually kids playing in Freds pool. A guess but if right that is good news and surely means that the strength of whatever has been lessened temporarily?
Its a cloudy, swelteringly humid day down here in this Suburb of Secrets...
Stay safe and well julle almal....
---oOo---
Wednesday 20th December 2006 at 1.41pm.