Sunday, December 24, 2006

HOW DO YOU MEND A BROKEN MIND...?
The Captain of Courage obviously enjoys reading and sharing my blog and my life....he feeds me regularly and steadily.
Again, yesterday, the Nobster shut out of their property and no effort made to fetch him. I have not missed the repeated and pointed comments about players being mostly cat-lovers. The Captain's dog is NOT looking for food or any 1 person. He is looking for company of any sort.
I have to question the Courageous couple's motives for getting a dog in the first place. It sorta backfired didn't it Bali dear? *laughing....
As I recall once before when your gates had to be left open, you blocked off the bottom stairs quite simply, to keep Nobby safely in. Surely on the day the gardener is there, you could do this?
Oh hang on - Thats not what this is about is it? What fun it is to rather stress out as many of your caring neighbours as you can?
I can only imagine how charmingly the Missus gives reasons for their lack of interest in this animal.
Why, he is well fed and goes to the Doggy Parlor every month- what more can a simple dog possibly need?
They are way too busy to check whether their own dog is safely shut in? Hmm the Mercedes and the Beemer sat on the driveway all afternoon and evening so what prevented you from going over to Sue and fetching him? Different strokes for different folks indeed *shrugs.....
Next - we have to consider the high-handed bullyboy tactics displayed by mon Capitan online yesterday evening and again this morning.
Did it take some sort of trigger to set him off or just an accumulated dose of irritations?
When I decided that I would be obliging and give out my IP number online to save players having to wait for you Bali? Not on? *cackles....
The test on religion run yesterday between SlowDoris and Degeth? I figure I passed that one with flying colours. Another irritation? heh....
See, the more wicked and dreadful you paint me, the more ordinary and simple I must appear...sigh....
I'm no better nor worse than all the people I play trivia with and that truly irks you heheh...
When I think that for at least 5 of the 8 years living next door you have tried your darndest to drive us out of Sherwood (ie your coming out of the closet so to speak ) You have bullied and terrorised me to your heart's content *beams....
If I should respond to the odd kind remark out there in a strange way, it is simply because I have been used to being despised, reviled and treated as a pariah for a very long time.
Personally, I am really chuffed that I made it through the wall and stood my ground after all that you've put me through ...
This has Nothing to do with Shrooms and never had. You saw an opportunity and leapt on it... you used the shrooms thing to whip up a frenzy and have made sure to keep the pot stirred. *grins....
Your latest effort? 'Jacky' (*choking) Self-Appointed Administrator of Toads, hears that the GameWrecker has bought a dvd home to watch. The toad chooses to carry on happily playing trivia. That simply will NOT do! 'Jacky' has spoken and the PC is immediately disconnected.
And that dear reader is the level of bullying that Captain Courageous uses and has used all these years passed. Another disconnect this morning to remind me of exactly who is running the show here *grins.... (as if I could forget heheh)
I'm sure that 'Jacky' has already predicted the content of this blog and I hope you find it satisfactory. Kippet made a kind and funny remark this morning and abOi was not unkind either. Absolutely amazing that I froze immediately and expected trouble.
Very sad I spose that I have become so conditioned to the nastiness and unkindness that I can't respond to a little kindness...
Nonetheless, I genuinely wish this Hero and his missus a happy and safe New Year. This was never intended as a diatribe in any way but an account of the depths to which this apparently respected fellow will stoop to...
*gives Bali a huge virtual hug before he sees it coming........
---oOo---
Sunday 24th December 2006 at 12.18pm

Added at 6.36pm: Bear in mind that the 'Game' was originally initiated entirely by the Courageous pair and played by their rules only, for 8 years.
I called earlier and sent texts to say I have little gifts for their girls but alas, a deafening silence ensues. I also baked a to-die-for chocolate cake for mon Capitan...... do you think they tire of the very Game that they began?

---oOo---