Friday, December 01, 2006

CHANGING HORIZONS:

PS Something new doing this at the beginning of the post heheh... but Error, Error, Error:
Freddie's nest? The bricks and mortar? and the best? No, I am Not confusing Freddies building with Godfreys? Ha ha ... well, ive just taken myself out and had a look down from the road itself and once again.... I seem to be sucking it out of my thumb.....
From the road it appears the wall I see IS Godfreys wall. I tend to forget exactly how close these properties are to each other.
So Fred the Accountant has NOT put up a sudden wall...... and the windows I could see from my front lawn are Godfreys. Interesting. Lucky that I actually took myself to my neighbours to get the pictures of the fascinating structures in Freddies garden or I would begine to doubt my sanity...*doubles over laughing....and furthermore.....

now SAturday 2nd December at 8.02pm: I took myself up to Number 14 this morning to have a look at the building renovations mentioned here. Absolutely brilliant they are too but but... whoa! a different perspective on Freddies amazing Changing Power Pole there in the valley. From my verandah its been blocked for ages by all the swiftly growing shrubbery next door. Guess what? The steel support cable has been removed *laffin.... its looking quite ordinary and inoffensive heh..... except of course for the ubiquitous white box sitting there tuned in to everyone ja? Eish guys! G was amazed when I told her that Fred has a massive spotlight lighting up two thirds of the valley and another shining directly below Goldstones and our houses......Neatly done....
In 'the light of' of these ongoing revelations I certainly feel that consideration should be given to supplying all the residents down this end of Harris Crescent with free Wireless Internet. ! We deserve it! Thats over and above the payouts you owe to Basil, Suzanne and the maid... greed rocks hey? pffttt...
Got a nice picture yesterday of a Metro Bakkie chilling out under the trees down in the valley. This was AFTER i ran a bath and found zilch water pressure go figure..... and water is such a precious and expensive commodity eish... no wonder u guys skulk about secretively.... sies...


---oOo---








CHANGING HORIZONS...........


Still the problems continue.....
is Kitt ii the reason? Course theres always the chance that its Kitt i, lurking hidden in the garage out of sight....

Screenfreeze again yesterday at 6.00am. Constant power dips to our house supply.
Now that the College of the Crooked is closed for the holidays, Bali has time to deal with this if he chooses to.

How easily people are fooled....
I pointed out the glowing lights on Kitt ii when the kid was down and she didnt hesitate and insisted it was merely the reflection of Balis notorious streetlight..*winks at her hero....
So no worries there either...

I watched the tiny figure of the Muni droog hanging precariously against the spindly fir tree that has for so many years been silhouetted against our skyline up at the convent.
Eventually it was down. Line of Sight to the church roof?
I see landmark trees gone all over Sherwood. The Hospice looks almost naked.

The Jasmines? Harry's house? Certainly a prime site and if there isnt a little wifi sparkler on the property I would be VERY surprised... 2.5 million was the most recent value assessment as I recall and worth every penny. Surely must be the highest structure overlooking Sherwood, situated as it is at 66 Ripppon Crescent?

So much going on the night before last. A chopper flying really low all over Sherwood and Sydenham. It sounded to be heavier than Chop i (der Kommissars own baby) and very much as if it were in need of a service. Another Airwing acquisition? Oodles of boodle and pots and lots of $ whoa !!!!

Im betting if anyone asks that it was 'hunting criminals'. A fairly simple ruse to arrange .... slap on your sirens, drive like mad all over the show and let the chopper activate and check the wifi setups not yet done heheh... But hey - if it was a legitimate tracking action and the crooks were caught? thats brilliant. Either way, we are all such mugs we do deserve everything we get right?

Sad to hear that the lovely Manuel is transferring to Brighton Beach. Lucky them. There has to be more than just a simple transfer here... is he going to be Station Commander? He has my vote there.

Freddie's nest is currently (haha) a veritable HIVE of activity! And no, I'm not confusing his property with Godfreys.

Brick and mortar have shot up out front by Freds pool amazingly fast. Speaking of pool - tis the holidays and nary a swimmer splashing about as in the past?
The Accountants pool has always been full of happy kids at every opportunity - wassup? *grins......

The gale-force wind that struck yesterday evening blew a great deal of the deliberately strewn rubbish out of sight in the valley. Amazingly enough the large piece of material (mentioned before) laying up by the Snr. Boys hostel, has not moved.
I notice that even the Parks Dept. tractor chose to navigate around it heh, though it would have been simpler for the driver to shift it out of the way....go figure..

Possibly training of replacement at my Captains house? Is Elizabeth really preggers and leaving? Whatever. Missus Courageous has not spoken for some time to this toad. Too busy? Captain Courageous puts a great deal of responsibility on her shoulders as he gallops about behaving like a kid. Does he think this is cute? Well no, actually its sort of sad. But hey- as long as the public masks are in place ja....

It is good that I remind myself and am reminded, that I am at best a difficult old trout. I sit in efnet trivia and take my knocks happily and truth be told, the ongoing sillyness is now just that - silly.
As if trivia players have to don a persona 10 years younger than their real ages and behave like asses? Well - its not as if I am innocent in that department so...... *laughing.....

---oOo---

Friday 1st December 2006 at 10.52am
Posted by Picasa