Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A HERRING CALLED FRED:
Someone amongst you, has a fairly good sense of humour. I love the fact that the enraged Fred has been given a RED car!!!! Would he get the joke? Unlikely heheh....
His reaction to my taking those interesting photos? Why - Exactly the level I had anticipated... *laffing
At some point on either Saturday or Sunday as I sat here at the computer in the afternoon, something hit my kitchen window.... I checked later and it would appear that a pellet gun of sorts had been used. The trajectory shows that it could only have come from next door or from Fred himself.
And then, the supposedly banned haha Indian King fireworks that resemble a 10 megaton bomb going off? Lit up my garage wall on Sunday night each time they exploded. More of the same last night after 8.00pm.
One whistled right past my old mans head as he went upstairs to the car, but not before he had seen the craven Fred scuttling back into the dark. What luck hey?!
I had thought it to be the inane Muni GateKeepers still desperately trying to be a part of something they dont really understand and all the while it was the dodgy accountant!!! LMAO!!!
What sort of $ are we looking at here to cause such cretinous behaviour? A vast amount no doubt.
He should be advised to chill on the attention-seeking side. He got that the day he was blessed with his own 'special' power pole down in the valley and nothing has changed... he is merely a necessary activation/storage point for the Big Boys and I doubt adds anything else much of importance to the Project.
Of FAR greater interest to me right now is the brood/nest/clutch of hatchling poles sprung up on the far side of the Freeway Bridge. As remarked on in my previous blog, they ARE alive though pointing my puny little camera at them was merely to convey said interest. I can wait.....
May I now comfortably assume that I am the Only property in this entire row of houses, that has not been the victim/recipient of the Muni Mthinyane Contract workers additions and alterations? *sobs loudly.....
If you had only made the situation clearer I could have had the entire property re-painted for .50c? AND possibly the now rapidly fading planned outside loo? Aaargh!!!
Would I have minded that said loo had a 'specially treated' roof or that there were extras on the house walls/roof when you finished? Not at all dammit!!!
Just think - you could have saved all the $ you were forced to spend on that shiny new 4-wheeled red herring!
Before 7.00am this morning a heavier sounding chopper flew over and came back again at 8.35am. Looks to be bigger and is dark navy and white. Busy activating Fred's stash again?
and then happily, after 10.00am der Kommissar sailed over towards Howard College.
I came inside at 10.55am to find that one of the choppers caused a mini power-cut. I called a couple of neighbours and though its not carved in stone methinks I have been a part of todays "control of technology/power from the skies" project? *cacklin.....
and yes, i see that Freds extremely bright spotlight WAS activated again and shone all night. Bingo!
I have to add finally that i rather tended to lose the plot yesterday afternoon when I found I couldnt publish my daily blog. The real Mccoy chopper had just been overhead and as a result my PC was behaving badly. Why I chose to call poor young Cal at tradepages (a pointless exercise) only became clear early this morning. Its Full Moon!!!!
Its gravitational pull certainly encourages me to behave somewhat more outlandishly than usual!
---oOo---
Tuesday 7th November 2006 at 3.14pm.

Edit at 8.36pm on tuesday. Two major incorrect assumptions scream to be corrected here:

*At some point on either Saturday or Sunday as I sat here at the computer in the afternoon, something hit my kitchen window.... I checked later and it would appear that a pellet gun of sorts had been used. The trajectory shows that it could only have come from next door or from Fred himself* my old man tells me the hole on the window pane has been there some time so could not have been whatever hit glass on the Saturday or Sunday. Will check the other windows but looks as if it was me being paranoid again. and below...

*came inside at 10.55am to find that one of the choppers caused a mini power-cut. I called a couple of neighbours and though its not carved in stone methinks I have been a part of todays "control of technology/power from the skies" project? *cacklin.....*

yet another misconception... Plum tells me he kicked the plug out early this morning. A pity as my speculation was rather more interesting haha....

Ends.