Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BOUGHT ME TO MY KNEES........


Its great to have a contact I can call for crime stats in Garbutt Road. Every Monday Lut goes to GOCOC Meetings and der Kommissar expects her to know whats happening in Sherwood.

Es at No. 24 told me last week that our postman was held up at gunpoint about a month ago, while doing his rounds. All they took was his watch. Not something I recall being reported at the Sector Forum Meetings so, like I said, she is a good contact to phone on a regular basis.

So, comes Monday and I send her a text asking if theres been anything to report. No reply so i phone.

and get Miss Grumpy!!! Have I set the cat among the pigeons here or what?? *laughing.... the parents are Really nice people. A recent massive makeover (you seeing a pattern here?) to their home makes it look like a mini palace. I would guess their kids now pretty much call the shots as I gather the daughter was the one that was approached to house that particular Wifi sparkler.

So her folks are beholden to her bigtime for all the amazing largesse thats come their way from the Muni.

Is this a good thing? *sigh..... only Eugene and Estelle can really say if they are happy with the situation. Or whether it has all gone to the kids head and she now treats her parents as 2nd class citizens. Who knows......

I drove past their place last Sunday to get the papers and once again there was a Metro police car parked on their verge. This one had the official police logo down the side and a uniformed cop behind the wheel. The boyfriend? a relative? Why the uniform and official car on both occasions? Maybe their son is a Metro cop and the guy was picking him up is all....

It IS fascinating to speculate whether they have had Telkom in amongst all the work being done. Telkom who so easily can create the ability for every WORD said out loud in your own home to be heard and monitored. Sure, the sensor lights and enhancers should be put in place as well for it to be really successful. But of course, in most cases, the monitors MUST be monitored themselves heheh.... with obvious exceptions of course *winks at Captain Courageous.....

I would guess that all Fred the Accountant's words are heard by my Captain though it would naturally be vehemently denied. How would Fred ever be able to prove this one way or the other? Classic!!!

He could of course have every vestige of Telkom cabling ripped out and trash the landline set which may leave him with a little privacy but not much. If he were to go that route, I would imagine he would earn himself the proverbial slap on the wrist one way or another.

O what a tangled web we weave......

On the matter of the efnet trivia channel.. the fact that the actual bot is being stopped these days reminds me of TheTriviaRoom when I was still able to access it. The feeling that there were a lot of young law enforcement kiddies playing both there and now at efnet.

It suits the Crooked One to continuously remind them of how utterly wicked I am....*falls about....

I am now in a place where I can stand back and watch the manipulation with amusement. Admittedly the 'you are not welcome' remark made by Gg last night came out of left field, hit my kevlar with a mighty bang and bounced off harmlessly. No score there heh.....

My Courageous Captain has me in a headlock over the 41. ip addies. I will not struggle.....*grins....

My favourite chopper over at 11.15am.

Ive not seen the busyness on the freeway bridge for quite a while though the huge overhead lights are still out so they will be back.

Freddies little green pilot light wasnt visible when I finally rose this morning....

---oOo---


Tuesday 28th November 2006 at 2.03pm



PS : Hmmm when I come to copy and paste all the text has been underlined...NOT a mistake I made and it published in bold..... ho hum.... no clue how to fix it and just grateful my Lord allowed it at all heheh..... Posted by Picasa